WIZZ is the easiest way to get JB pussy

realistically I'm right
I get ur point but looking at these girls they are virgins, only two of them ive outwardly used the words sex, the others ive said 'i can show you around then we can go back to mine' and they all agree.
Besides 15-17 is the age most girls lose their virginity so it isnt suprising

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
That can be a fetish/temporary pleasure we are talking about relationships. Maybe they like the feeling of being towered but that can be outweighed by other factors like status and face.
Its not a fetish, good height signals good genes

I get ur point but looking at these girls they are virgins, only two of them ive outwardly used the words sex, the others ive said 'i can show you around then we can go back to mine' and they all agree.
Yeah no nigga none of them are virgins

I wear insoles to be 6'7 I feel more powerful but honestly not quite sure if it's ideal.
nah that's soo much tbh, 6'4-6'5 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and hopecel
I wear 1inch insoles+thick shoes but still mostly every guy is taller than me by at least 1 inch
get 2 inch insoles and those mcqueens they give so much height ngl

nah that's soo much tbh, 6'4-6'5 is ideal
even 6'3-6'2 isn't too bad I remember being that tall, not enough to be gigachad gigachad minimum is like 6'4

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Man im as tall as your girlfriend, its so over for me
I wish I was close to her height whether that means she has to be taller or i have to be shorter, but then she probably wouldn't like me as much if i was under 6 foot lol.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
get 2 inch insoles and those mcqueens they give so much height ngl
Im also heightmaxxing cause plates are still open, hopefully i reach 5'9 and i would be forever happy with my height

Wouldnt 2 inch insoles look very fake?

Yeah no nigga none of them are virgins
Sure thing buddy.

Lets assume ur pessimistic incel POV is correct, does it really matter to me if i just wanna fuck?

• Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss
6'11 is not ideal
nigger that's why I said 10 inches of height difference is ideal, say a taller girl like 5'7-5'8, you need to be 6'4

What women dream about is irrelevant since like I've just said women dream about being raped doesn't mean they actively want to be raped.
20 Couples With Unbeatable Sense of Humor

this is exactly my point if you're not their fantasy they'll me fingering themselves to Chad's 😂😂
look at the pic above
That can be a fetish/temporary pleasure we are talking about relationships. Maybe they like the feeling of being towered but that can be outweighed by other factors like status and face.
just be in top 1% of men aka Hamza Ahmed bro
yeah but if you aren't even in a relationship yet and they still would have sex with you within first 1-3 dates that means they're most likely sluts

yeah but if you aren't even in a relationship yet and they still would have sex with you within first 1-3 dates that means they're most likely sluts
90% of women are, i never said i was tryna marry them lmao

nigger that's why I said 10 inches of height difference is ideal, say a taller girl like 5'7-5'8, you need to be 6'4
fucking manlet 1.5 feet or death.

No but seriously no study/person unironically says 10 inches is ideal, if a girl is 5'7 you have to be at least 6'2 that's 7 inches and still decent

I wish I was close to her height whether that means she has to be taller or i have to be shorter, but then she probably wouldn't like me as much if i was under 6 foot lol.
Exactly bro, if you were my height you would see the world way different (literally and figuratively jfl)
At least my face carries me hard and ive had some htbs and mtbs crush over me but the blackpill has made me feel like im never enough, that i need to look better which is a goal without a definitive end

90% of women are, i never said i was tryna marry them lmao
do what you want man

males are to blame for many girls ending up as whores

20 Couples With Unbeatable Sense of Humor

look at the pic above

just be in top 1% of men aka Hamza Ahmed bro

How is hamza top 1%? He's just like andrew tate if he did not have status/money he would look like another ethnic homeless garbage collector, also when he went to the netherlands it was nonstop heightmogging him and he's 6'1.

• JFL
Exactly bro, if you were my height you would see the world way different (literally and figuratively jfl)
At least my face carries me hard and ive had some htbs and mtbs crush over me but the blackpill has made me feel like im never enough, that i need to look better which is a goal without a definitive end
God nerfed all of us so that we are not perfect, perhaps you have something else appealing.

fucking manlet 1.5 feet or death.

No but seriously no study/person unironically says 10 inches is ideal, if a girl is 5'7 you have to be at least 6'2 that's 7 inches and still decent
but they want us to be at least 6' BAREFOOT too so it doesn't matter if the girl was 5'2, you'd still have to be at least 6', percentage of men above 6' in the US: 15%

Sure thing buddy.

Lets assume ur pessimistic incel POV is correct, does it really matter to me if i just wanna fuck?
Nigger im not an incel and if you just want to fuck its ok for them to not be virgins
Even if you wanna date and she has a bodycount of 1 or 2 max its not a huge deal, ofcourse a virgin is better but not a dealbreaker in most cases

do what you want man

males are to blame for many girls ending up as whores
Males are to blame for everything and are also responsible for everything good in this world bro

Nigger im not an incel and if you just want to fuck its ok for them to not be virgins
Even if you wanna date and she has a bodycount of 1 or 2 max its not a huge deal, ofcourse a virgin is better but not a dealbreaker in most cases
Yeah exactly bro

but they want us to be at least 6' BAREFOOT too so it doesn't matter if the girl was 5'2, you'd still have to be at least 6', percentage of men above 6' in the US: 15%
Go ER on them (ingame ofc)

God nerfed all of us so that we are not perfect, perhaps you have something else appealing.
God made me a manlet and you a gigatall chad height

Males are to blame for everything and are also responsible for everything good in this world bro
if you want from a girl to act like a whore she will most likely end up as one since someone is attracted to such their behaviour

especially at young age and if she's still a virgin

if all of us males acted more conservative when it comes to sex with a girl they would be way less slutty

That's tough for you, better to be born tall and broke since you can change your financial situation, if you're short you short ykwim that stays.

if you want from a girl to act like a whore she will most likely end up as one since someone is attracted to such their behaviour

especially at young age and if she's still a virgin

if all of us males acted more conservative when it comes to sex with a girl they would be way less slutty
I agree but who cares, its not like other men are gonna be more reserved just cos u r

• +1
That's tough for you, better to be born tall and broke since you can change your financial situation, if you're short you short ykwim that stays.
"that's tough for you" - Chad height larper😂😂
idk if you're larping or not but that's the blackpill man, if you're born like this you'll stay like this

yes you can always make money you can never change your genes

I agree but who cares, its not like other men are gonna be more reserved just cos u r
if you wanna be in a relationship with less damaged less used less whorish girl who will be less likely to cuck you with someone you should always NOT act like a fuckboy

"that's tough for you" - Chad height larper😂😂
idk if you're larping or not but that's the blackpill man, if you're born like this you'll stay like this

yes you can always make money you can never change your genes
What's even more brutal is having the genes like this but not slaying , still a virgin.

What's even more brutal is having the genes like this but not slaying , still a virgin.
go fuck with your gf man?? if she's attracted to you she'll have sex with you

if you wanna be in a relationship with less damaged less used less whorish girl who will be less likely to cuck you with someone you should always NOT act like a fuckboy
How tho, what stops a nice non slutty girl from marrying a fuckboy?

all girls want their partners to be loyal
Just dont tell her the extent of ur past endeavours?? N no they dont really care thats quite bluepill lol

In the UK (which is considered bad for Wizz, after a few days of using the app on and off, I've got three girls who are down to come over to mine - they are fucking virgins and 16 (age of consent in the UK), some 17 and are down to smash the first time they meet. This is insane and it makes me so confused as to why people who are in their late teens would use tinder when this is available. Ive also got another couple who im working on asw.

And I only have one selfie on my profile and my height (6ft1), the next two are picture of animals cos i didnt wanna post much, god knows how much I could get off this app if i tried .
i thought wizz was deleted

my oneitis left me jfl
I don't know how long you knew yours for but I knew mine for quite a while, perhaps longer than most people's oneitis I doubt she was the one brother.

I have a deep romantic relationship with mine, I have to fuck her before I turn 19 otherwise I'm jumping off a building.

I don't know how long you knew yours for but I knew mine for quite a while, perhaps longer than most people's oneitis I doubt she was the one brother.

I have a deep romantic relationship with mine, I have to fuck her before I turn 19 otherwise I'm jumping off a building.
around a year, it's crazy that you still together if you're actually a ltr with her and never met her

wizz is mostly insecure ltb's and sub5 blacks fishing for compliments. the 5% that aren't already got fucked by their whole school. on wizz the location of those 'jbs' is often too far and not worth the effort. i sexed a whale from yubo once but had to pay 30 euros to get there so might as well go to red light district

around a year, it's crazy that you still together if you're actually a ltr with her and never met her
We are very intimate, She's a good and nice girl but yeah it is what it is for now I can only text her :(