Wizz is tutorial mode even truecels could slay

nigtard

nigtard

Foids on Wizz have to be touch deprived never seen anything like this before.I used to get like 0 responses or requests a day but I changed my pics and now my account is popping.Keep in mind that I'm a truecel but these Beckies are desperate, its probably the easiest app to slay off if u are under 18

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Mewton, ineonx and 4 others
947AECBF 4226 4A16 A69C 3F4C61A0BC95

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ineonx, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Idk im too high inhib to download it, do you slay on there @nigtard i remember seeing ur eye area a while ago

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Idk im too high inhib to download it, do you slay on there @nigtard i remember seeing ur eye area a while ago
I used to get bad results on there but now I'm getting good ones so I might try to slay if I'm really downbad.Yeah over for my subhuman eye area I think I have ptosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and sportsmogger
I used to get bad results on there but now I'm getting good ones so I might try to slay if I'm really downbad.Yeah over for my subhuman eye area I think I have ptosis
What new pics? Like new outfits? Angles?

• +1
What new pics? Like new outfits? Angles?
My pictures used to be shit selfies where I basically just stared at the camera angrily.I changed it to a mirror pic with a neutral expression, a pic of me playing sports and a pic of me in the dark and my results vastly changed

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
IMG 6667
2 days with frauded pics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, oldcel2002, ineonx and 3 others
brutal no wizz in my country

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
no wizz for greekecels

These apps should be banned.

What the fuck is the point of an age of consent if it’s assumed that guys under the age of consent can just wilfully ignore it? This is how you end up with every female a used up whore before she’s even legal.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, Mewton, nigtard and 1 other person
  • +1
They just want validation ur not gonna slay shit