WMAF couples where the guy mogs the girl and vice versa MEGATHREAD

Everything you do on here screams stereotypical incel buddy, rethink your life.
And everything you do here screams stereotypical cuck, buddy. Now go seethe in another thread

For this thread, I'm posting WMAF couples where one of the two sides is far more attractive than the other. Call it JBW or JBA, but I did mention to Preston that I would make it

IMPORTANT

The looks disparity must be huge. Adriana Lima and Marko Jocic type of looks daysprity. No Chad and Stacy or couples where they are looksmatched

And these have to be actual couples, so no random ugly Asian that Sean O'Pry dated that one time or that one Asian Becky sitting next to Stepanov type of pics

1) Hannah Kae's twin x Nosecel

I don't need to say anything. This dude is a boneless LTN with a big nose and his WIFE looks like the type of e-girl with millions of followers
View attachment 2673470

2) Josh Holloway and Yessica Kumala
We all know this one, no need to emphasize. Curiously, he mentioned that he didn't even notice her the first time he was going to hit on her hot friends but she was that hardcore on him
View attachment 2673475

3) Mary Xie and her fiance
This isn't JBW it's also JBF (Just Be First). They've been together since prom iirc. And yeah, this dude is peaky Oofy Doofy in both looks and behavior
View attachment 2673480

4) Ga Kim and her Danish boyfriend
We already have a thread about this, but in case you don't know, he's 6'6, big dick and a looksmaxxer
View attachment 2673481

5) German programmer-sama
I posted this couple multiple times already, I've seen some copes "BUT MUH HE'S TALL!!" so what, faggot? He's still a bloated LTN and his wife beat Jennie Kim in a mog battle
View attachment 2673482

6) Nadya Okamoto and Henry Stevenson
This one went viral, and even though I don't think the dude is all that, everyone else thinks he's super hot so idk
View attachment 2673485

7) This Ukrainian nosecel
Retards here unironically tried to downplay this as if she (peak HQNP) doesn't mog this nosecel to the slums of Artemovsk (formerly Blackmutt)
View attachment 2673489

8) Mari Takahashi and her husband

This dude unironically looksmins on purpose for most of the time, but even in his old age when he's clean shaved and doesn't have a retarded haircut, he's a legit Chad. Looks like one of the missing Hemsworth brothers. His wife not so much
View attachment 2673490

9) This couple that went viral on XiaoHongShu
Mind you the mom here is smiling wide with her teeth, but in most other pics she's VERY good looking
View attachment 2673491

10) Paul Joshua Mardsen and Lie Monkenosa
No need to say anything here either. He's a literal PSL Chad and she's an ugly MONKE
View attachment 2673498

11) This Britrat and his model gf

Another one I've read copes about. This dude looks like a rat and his gf is very attractive
View attachment 2673500

12) Stefano Marshall and his Kazakh Japanese gf

The looks difference isn't even an argument. Btw I'm stalking both and despite they don't post each others on their profiles, they are still together
View attachment 2673502

13) Slavcel from Belarus
This guy has falios all over: Nosecel, norwooding, no jaw, subhuman skull and yet his Japanese wife is still a top tier qt
View attachment 2673503

14) Fat SEA x Tall Chad
View attachment 2673505

15) Italian nosecel x Noodlestacy
This Asian woman has a nearly perfect face and obviously, her Italian boyfriend is ugly as fuck
View attachment 2673506

16) Chad x MTB Asian
View attachment 2673507

17) Polish bloated neckbeard x Hot Chinese
View attachment 2673508

18) This couple from California

View attachment 2673509

19) Belgian chinlet x Korean stacylite
They have a kid btw
View attachment 2673512

20) This model and his gymcellina gf
View attachment 2673514

21) Finnish chinlet x Big tiddy Japanese qt
View attachment 2673516

22) This specific couple
The guy has one of the most aesthetic side profiles I've ever seen. His Japanese wife is average, and unfortunately I would have to post too many pics to prove it
View attachment 2673523

23) ItsOver's half brother who geomaxxed to China

View attachment 2673526

24) This Chad and his mid Japanese wife

View attachment 2673528

25) This German CEO and his Chinese model wife
And while you can't see it while she's sitting, she has a magnificent ass too

View attachment 2673536
Quality thread and Geomaxxing fuel

If I was ethnic I’d just resign and cope with drugs tbh

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum