WMAF so prevalent i can't escape its just on every website i go to

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, lemonnz and 2 others
asian women in the comments acting oblivious and blaming it on white men once again all SEA unironically

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lemonnz and sportsmogger
soydditors taking an obvious troll post too seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Trilogy, butterworld and 1 other person
asian women in the comments acting oblivious and blaming it on white men once again all SEA unironically
the post was just to bait all the thirsty white guys with Asian fetish, virtue-signalling Asian foids and the doods from r/AsianMasculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Costcosuperstore, lemonnz and 1 other person
the post was just to bait all the thirsty white guys with Asian fetish, virtue-signalling Asian foids and the doods from r/AsianMasculinity.
makes sense the comment section mad interesting to me tho from both perspectives the 5 groups of people were easy to predict with what they would say

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Unironically I've only seen one or two WMAF couples where I live lol

• So Sad
WMAF is only such a major thing because niggers are stealing white foids on mass leading to white men having to go for the only thing that will take them that being noodlewhores.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Kristin, gooner23 and 1 other person
@gooner23 browse amwf instead

• So Sad
makes sense the comment section mad interesting to me tho from both perspectives the 5 groups of people were easy to predict with what they would say
the post is already worded to obviously send the blood pressure of the doods in r/AsianMasculinity to the moon

what are the other 2 groups tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and gooner23
Unironically I've only seen one or two WMAF couples where I live lol
if your in the west its mainly SEA and souther chinese combinations, its rare to see east asian wmaf maybe korea is the only outlier but way rarer than SEA/South chinese

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and sportsmogger
@gooner23 browse amwf instead
i mean i don't really care because i live in a primarily white area so the only odds of me getting women is white but i do prefer asian women but if they don't like me i might as date out of race out of spite :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
if your in the west its mainly SEA and souther chinese combinations, its rare to see east asian wmaf maybe korea is the only outlier but way rarer than SEA/South chinese
Yeah, in Sweden its usually a Swedish guy and a SEA girl

• So Sad
i mean i don't really care because i live in a primarily white area so the only odds of me getting women is white but i do prefer asian women but if they don't like me i might as date out of race out of spite :feelswhy:
Fuck white whores with ut 7.9 BAC

• So Sad
the post is already worded to obviously send the blood pressure of the doods in r/AsianMasculinity to the moon

what are the other 2 groups tho
ethnic non asian women, and every non white dude but they usually say the same thing specifically towards non looksmatched wmaf couples where the dude is significantly better looking they always think its racial fetishization from both sides

it makes sense because SEA foids are more proficient in English than the EA foids in their home countries.

I went Japan for solo trips and the standard of conversational English is piss poor. It will be hard to maintain a relationship with poor communication essentially. And of course EA countries tend to be more economically better than most Western countries except for US and Germany.

• So Sad
ethnic non asian women, and every non white dude but they usually say the same thing specifically towards non looksmatched wmaf couples where the dude is significantly better looking they always think its racial fetishization from both sides
not wrong though. WMAF is mostly down to both sides fetishsizing each other.

WM thinks AF is submissive whore who sucks dick on command and AF thinks WM is Adonis that will lead her to Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gooner23