Woke Jewish woman Stabbed to Death by Black Muslim Refugee * in America

human304

human304

Kraken
i am seriously Hard right now and smiling at the same time.

This woke Jewish bitch lived in the district of the Jihadi Rashida Talib. She was the member of a Jewish-Muslim Alliance organization, where all the women wer Jewsih and all the men were Muslim.

She advocated and was a vocal supported of "Bringing in more Refugees from Africa and Middle East"

She got stabbed by a Black Muslim refugee (*not verified, primary witness testimony is unclear) outside her home.

Lol friendly fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, vaninskybird and human304
Standard liberal jewess kike. No loss here

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 42009 and human304
Muslim and jew alliance jfl

Muslims hate jews more than anything in this world

• +1
Reactions: human304
Standard liberal jewess kike. No loss here
am i bad guy, cause i get super hard when I hear news of woke Jewish , HIndu, Christian women getting murdered by Black/Muslim refugees/boyfriends.

i am probably gonna fap to this bitch's pics.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
am i bad guy, cause i get super hard when I hear news of woke Jewish , HIndu, Christian women getting murdered by Black/Muslim refugees/boyfriends.

i am probably gonna fap to this bitch's pics.
YOU SICK FUCK, HOW COULD YOU DO IT ALONE? SHARE SOURCES WITH ME TOO!

• JFL
they will blame it on white brah being racist to the immigrant refugee

thus more of these woke female will want to have one on one relationship to help the immigrant assimilate

• +1
i am seriously Hard right now and smiling at the same time.
View attachment 2504652
This woke Jewish bitch lived in the district of the Jihadi Rashida Talib. She was the member of a Jewish-Muslim Alliance organization, where all the women wer Jewsih and all the men were Muslim.

She advocated and was a vocal supported of "Bringing in more Refugees from Africa and Middle East"

She got stabbed by a Black Muslim refugee (*not verified, primary witness testimony is unclear) outside her home.

View attachment 2504660
This happened around where I live

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back