Woke up to school on six hours of sleep and feeling cold.

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

subhuman übermensch
I am in school right now, I am cold and tired. I don’t feel like continuing. Nothing meaningful is happening in class nor does it happen at home. Will I grow out of this? Will money fix it or is my life going to be permasad. Might watch a funny cat video to cheer me up 😅.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Next time I recommend bringing a gun to school and showing it to all ur buddies

To bring back some 60s nostalgia when back then students used to have a show off day in highschool for their rifles

It’s gonna light up the mood trust me and maybe even tell ur teacher they might give u front stage for show and tell

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
I am in school right now, I am cold and tired. I don’t feel like continuing. Nothing meaningful is happening in class nor does it happen at home. Will I grow out of this? Will money fix it or is my life going to be permasad. Might watch a funny cat video to cheer me up 😅.
Welcome to my world. I am this everyday @Guerrilla @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
go er and kill all the chads and tyrones

i dropped out of school then i came up

go ER and stab the highest PSL male to assert dominance