Woman forced roomate's dog to preform oral on her...

ShtThreadKillYourslf

ShtThreadKillYourslf

Iron
16849234-7317615-image-a-37_1564847742615.jpg

Danielle Hui, 20, (pictured), was charged after she was reportedly caught on camera forcing her housemate's dog to give her oral sex

Brooklyn woman, 20, is charged after she is 'caught on nanny cam forcing her housemate's dog to perform oral sex on her'

A Brooklyn woman was charged after she was reportedly caught on camera forcing her flatmate's dog to give her oral sex.

Danielle Hui, 20, was arrested after Taylor Goldenberg, 24, told police that she witnessed the shocking incident on a motion sensor nanny camera, according to a criminal complaint seen by New York Daily News.

She allegedly forced the pooch called Colton, which is a Pomeranian Shiba Inu mix, to perform oral sex on her in her housemate's bedroom at their Smith Street apartment in Carroll Gardens.

16849232-7317615-image-m-42_1564848100243.jpg

Hui claimed that she wasn't wearing any trousers but did have underwear on. She also claimed that she did not receive any pleasure from the sickening act when confronted by her housemate.

She also branded it a 'bizarre accident.' She claimed that she would never engage in a sexual act knowingly with an animal.

She told cops that she loved the dog , although the two had their differences in the past.

A judge released Hui without bail after a brief arraignment in Brooklyn Criminal Court on Friday.

Goldenberg told the Daily News: 'I’m just happy that I’m safe. The dogs are safe. I’m just hoping that this helps other people be aware that you never know who you live with.

'She clearly just has mental issues. I hope she gets the help she needs.”

Goldenberg claimed she knew that something wasn't right about her roommate.

She added: 'I had my suspicions. This is the worst case scenario.'

Goldenberg explained that she bought the nanny cam and installed it a week ago. However she claimed that she never expected to see what she later witnessed.

Hui is apparently moving out of the apartment that they share.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Demir, CupOfCoffee, DidntRead and 3 others
That dog must have been white....

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Metamorphosis, CupOfCoffee, dodt and 8 others
Atleast she didnt eat It

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Metamorphosis, CupOfCoffee, toolateforme and 12 others
This is so fucking wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and ShtThreadKillYourslf
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
@alien Does your FWB resemble this youngcel degenerate girl who molested a dog?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Krezo, DidntRead and 2 others
Disgusting flat faced Gookwhore Subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
@alien Does your FWB resemble this youngcel degenerate girl who molested a dog?
My FWB is slimmer but yeah. She's got that panface. My cock doesn't give any fucks though

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Krezo
My FWB is slimmer but yeah. She's got that panface. My cock doesn't give any fucks though
Your FWB is probaly a whore like most women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Your FWB is probaly a whore like most women.
That would not shock me. She's technically not my FWB anymore because she kinda roped me into a relationship. And now she is talking about how she wants to get married soon so. :ROFLMAO:
This bitch don't drive, she works part-time 2 times a week, she lives with her parents, her parents don't allow her to host, her parents put an evening curfew on her, she is too sheltered to know how to take the TTC and yet she wants to get married soon? Cereal? I know she's in her 30s and the clock is ticking but COME ON.
Women in their 30s who don't have their shit together expect some rich Chadlite to bail her out. It's ridiculous. I'm not beta providing bro.

That would not shock me. She's technically not my FWB anymore because she kinda roped me into a relationship. And now she is talking about how she wants to get married soon so. :ROFLMAO:
This bitch don't drive, she works part-time 2 times a week, she lives with her parents, her parents put an evening curfew on her, she is too sheltered to know how to take the TTC and yet she wants to get married soon? Cereal? I know she's in her 30s and the clock is ticking but COME ON.
Women in their 30s who don't have their shit together expect some rich Chadlite to bail her out. It's ridiculous. I'm not beta providing bro.
At least you don’t deny my statement.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
'Muh i find asian woman attractive'
'Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive''Muh i find asian woman attractive'

@Saranghae

she needs it bro

Yeah even the shy mousy FOB-esque Asian girls that you see out in public, they are major sluts.
I'm not a pussy slayer or anything. But whenever I do get laid, it is extremely black pilling.

Yeah even the shy mousy FOB-esque Asian girls that you see out in public, they are major sluts.
I'm not a pussy slayer or anything. But whenever I do get laid, it is extremely black pilling.
Wow.

• +1
Reactions: alien
fucking disgusting subhuman gook whore. would never touch one

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If it wasn't for my narcissism and sexual frustration, I wouldn't bother with this girl. She is driving me nuts because she lives too fucking far, doesn't drive, doesn't host, can't meet evenings when the highway traffic dies down. Even in that 10am-3pm window, HWY 401 is still pretty bad in parts

If it wasn't for my narcissism and sexual frustration, I wouldn't bother with this girl. She is driving me nuts because she lives too fucking far, doesn't drive, doesn't host, can't meet evenings when the highway traffic dies down. Even in that 10am-3pm window, HWY 401 is still pretty bad in parts
I just hate the fact that I have no clue how to travel.

I just hate the fact that I have no clue how to travel.
If you don't have a car as a guy in 2019, you are incel. Unless you live in a well-connected central area and meet women in similar central areas. Which will shrink your dating pool.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back