Woman gets hollow cheeks after braces

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
Ar8ksy2z5evb1
4pyh1v506evb1

She's supposedly prepping for lower jaw surgery. This is the before and after post 4 months of decompensation. My face is starting to look kinda similar as well. Now jaw surgery will of course fix the lower jaw recession.

Is this temporary change (or permanent) a looksmin or looksmax? Do you think she'll keep the hollow cheeks after bringing her lower jaw forward?

Reddit link

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 40761, NerdcelThundercok and 4 others
Artist-depiction-Homo-erectus.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, slavicpsycho, BrahminBoss and 16 others
Yeah i got em after using braces

What the fuck negative philtrum to chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672, zura and niqfan625
this is an undercover woman @mods

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Mr. President, normie_joe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HitAndRun, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
good except the githyanki philtrum and nonexistent chin

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
What the fuck negative philtrum to chin.

Her lower teeth are being pushed back as much as possible to allow for maximum forward movement. It will definitely be fixed post surgery.

What I'm wondering is will the hallow cheeks stay? 🤔

Well her cheekbones look about 10x bigger now I’m guessing she got filler and is trying to hide it. Also lighting.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Mr. President
looks like a chimp

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Opinion? She/he has intersex traits. So of course she will have the mogger jawline and cheek/eyebrow/eye area. I honestly find it funny how people still cope with this. I absolutely killed my teeth and jaw with extremely unhealthy habits as a kid (which made my teeth crazy looking) prior to having braces as a late teen, and it had no significance in my jaw growth. Bone=hormones=genetics. Mewing is partially cope. Nutrition is partially cope. Women in todays time have strong jawlines and cheekbones yet people havent realized this yet. Intersex. Thats why the soy look is associated with a lack of jaw and estrogenic build. Its a joke referencing intersex traits. She has a strong jaw because shes damn near a eunech. Thats why shes also susceptible to masculine behavioral influence. Its no nutrition as most people eat like shit, and your damn coping to think any 18yo jb is mewing or doing dumb artificial shit for the sake of jaw. Braces may temporarily alter your bone structure, but its a small 20% effect. and will eventually move back to the desired position post braces. The overall shape is determined by hormonal/genetic composition and such. If you had strong bones prior to braces or such things, then you will have it during and after. Be yourself. Hollow cheeks is a meme. 80% of the time your going to get mogged naturally by intersex women facially so why even worry about shit like this. Theres no hack. Theres no "if onlys". If you dont have a jaw then maybe its time to learn about your inner traits. Learn what nature you are susceptible to doing and improve. Theres no looksmin or looksmax. To me, i understand that shes more highly intersex on the male side so i would move accordingly. Knowing what traits she is involved with.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
View attachment 2502723View attachment 2502722

She's supposedly prepping for lower jaw surgery. This is the before and after post 4 months of decompensation. My face is starting to look kinda similar as well. Now jaw surgery will of course fix the lower jaw recession.

Is this temporary change (or permanent) a looksmin or looksmax? Do you think she'll keep the hollow cheeks after bringing her lower jaw forward?

Reddit link

Yah u will keep it unless u r going to shorten ur face. It could either be weightloss due to eating less food due to braces or the palate size reducing allowing for a more hollow effect or probably both.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Different lighting

Her lower teeth are being pushed back as much as possible to allow for maximum forward movement. It will definitely be fixed post surgery.

What I'm wondering is will the hallow cheeks stay? 🤔

I still don’t understand why they do this. Why not just do a genio during the bimax without pushing the teeth back? Everything ends up in the same place anyway pretty much.

I found something worse than my 22mm philtrum damn