Woman have a weak sex drive

indeed 15 then they fuck once and done

Here I am—on a forum for maximizing one's looks—debating whether women bleed five or fifteen days a month. I gotta laugh. I know you're trolling, I know you're flaming, but still I do answer. Some part of me things it's fun, actually. But this thread definitely belongs in OffTopic, not Looksmaxing.

when estradiol is high it causes a woman to crave sex, affection. but a few days after when progesterone kicks in, the bitch doesn't want dick. i use this technique on gf all the time, ill have her over for a couple days and rape her while her libido is rocketed.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6273 and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4612
View attachment 656722 when estradiol is high it causes a woman to crave sex, affection. but a few days after when progesterone kicks in, the bitch doesn't want dick. i use this technique on gf all the time, ill have her over for a couple days and rape her while her libido is rocketed.

this says women are horny on their period, but your stat says women are horny after, what gives?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Vitruvian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla and Deleted member 4612
I don't buy this, my girl would have me 5 times a day if it didn't cause dick burns last time. Girls are horny fuckers until the wall, say 28, +/- a few years based on genetics/diet.
This

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist
I'm 20 yo so maybe girls get less horny with age but every girl I know is horny multiple times a day especially for Chads and chadlites, I wonder do some of the ppl in this forum even interact with women? And by your logic books like 50 shades of grey would have never been successful?! Women *love* romance novels

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
every girl I know is horny multiple times a day especially for Chads and chadlites (...) Women *love* romance novels

Yes, that's the case. Girls are horny when they are madly in love.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
most woman have sex once a month you had a nympho
Once a month? How are most girls getting these disgustingly high n counts. Young, drunk and not fat and theyve all been horny sluts. Maybe you have an old or fat woman.

Once a month? How are most girls getting these disgustingly high n counts. Young, drunk and not fat and theyve all been horny sluts. Maybe you have an old or fat woman.
they fuck with chad once a month indeed so in 3 years its 36 chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
they fuck with chad once a month indeed so in 3 years its 36 chads
I'm talking low triple digits at 19, I've seen a few and know the local bike who has about 500+ at 28( heavy makeup, bmi,27, blood shot eyes and love Coke).

I'm talking low triple digits at 19, I've seen a few and know the local bike who has about 500+ at 28( heavy makeup, bmi,27, blood shot eyes and love Coke).
she fucks normies too

women are sexually active, just not for you OP

bro it's cuz u are not a chad, anyone that is not a chad and gets sex once in a while will have sex on the bitch term(rules like no blowjob, not riding, not from the back literally and many guys will not tell you about this) if a guy tells u it's overrated it's cuz he has been doing it on her terms

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6512
bro it's cuz u are not a chad, anyone that is not a chad and gets sex once in a while will have sex on the bitch term(rules like no blowjob, not riding, not from the back literally and many guys will not tell you about this) if a guy tells u it's overrated it's cuz he has been doing it on her terms
i said they fuck chad once a month not me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Bandiyon ki choot mein bhi khoonas hoti hai agar teri shakal uske laayak ho

The brutal blackpill here is that after a couple of years women will lose most of their sex drive. And yes EVEN FOR CHAD. I've talked to so many Chads and Stacie's about this and It's almost law at this point that it happens. The Stacie's readily admit it too.

Nymphos are the outliers naturally.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 6512 and Soalian
The brutal blackpill here is that after a couple of years women will lose most of their sex drive. And yes EVEN FOR CHAD. I've talked to so many Chads and Stacie's about this and It's almost law at this point that it happens. The Stacie's readily admit it too.

Nymphos are the outliers naturally.
you mean the sex drive for the same guy right?

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
cope there horny for the right guy, my good mate who's 16 had a 15 year old gf this year and everytime they saw eachother usally once every week they would fuck like rabbits non stop like 3-4 times that day they are horny for a guy they find attractive

Women have weak everything, they are pitiful creatures, abuse them on sight.

estrogen kills any sex drive meanwhile when woman inject testosterone they get horny all days like man

this is true. I knew a girl in college that wanted to be a guy she had testosterone cream/gel and etc. it enlarged her clit and made her horny all the time. women with small clits = more estrogen less horny women with big clits = more testosterone more horny.

cope there horny for the right guy, my good mate who's 16 had a 15 year old gf this year and everytime they saw eachother usally once every week they would fuck like rabbits non stop like 3-4 times that day they are horny for a guy they find attractive
They are teens doesn't count.

My first gf wasn't on birth control, and we used to have sex like 5 times a day. She'd literally wake me up in the middle of the night for it. And I'm no chad.

I have a mate who's more of an alpha, and the last three girls he picked up from clubbing were all on their period. One he fingered in the club, one rode him in the toilets, and one he fucked in his car.

I think it definitely depends on if they're on birth control or not. It fucks with ovulation, which is key for horniness in females.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Guy is just a cuck so he cannot see women's real sex drive.

they just dont wanna fuck u little bro, when they see a chad like me they keep begging for this dick.

Woman have a very weak sex drive like a castrated eunuch they are fine with sex once a month with chad keep this in mind
They just like chad so they brag about him and cuz they like pretty things but they suck when it comes to sex,they fuck once a month some once a year they are nothing but a castrated impotent fuck meanwhile incel me gets horny 3 times a day like a fucking monkey.
Estrogen hormones make woman impotent and weak disabled creatures
Naah

Nobody is arguing women don't like sex you dumbasses, just that their sex drive is lower. Them only wanting to hook up with chads proves this.

Mfs bumping 3 years old threads 💀