Womans probably hate thin frame mans

D

Deleted member 29746

β„­π”₯π”žπ”‘π”…π”¬π”«π”’π”° 𝔦𝔰 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯
If you are thin frame man like a genetic trash school shooters, womans are gonna kill you or make sure you are gonna make less money respect to a muscolar chad one becouse looks is also as a secondary equipment in the success of a man and femoids would also make more easy the money income to man who can protect her. So is basically over if you are a framecel

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Kebab Master, ArcticStorm and 3 others
how over is it for him?
7487D2B4 7A68 437F A663 2023A7B099AB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Kebab Master and Gaygymmaxx
If you are thin frame man like a genetic trash school shooters, womans are gonna kill you or make sure you are gonna make less money respect to a muscolar chad one becouse looks is also as a secondary equipment in the success of a man and femoids would also make more easy the money income to man who can protect her. So is basically over if you are a framecel
is thin frame but wide shoulders ok?

is english your first language?

aftermath this is not a grammar site but yeah so who really care. Whatever happens happens boyo
nah i was asking because i cant understand what your writing even this one i can barely understand

nah i was asking because i cant understand what your writing even this one i can barely understand
you're a shit skin mohammed so you are trolling or mentally retarded. kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
You just need an attractive face. Muscles are a plus

Attachments

• 7553906696.mp4
    3.5 MB
Yes. Small frame is failo for men same as pencil neck.

Especially if you wearing tight shirt, your neck and frame gonna look smaller.

Train your delt and neck buddy boyo

You just need an attractive face. Muscles are a plus
im talking about bones density, muscles density is just a plus like wide neck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
not very looks like he's young and the clavicles don't mature until you're in your later twenties.

I wasn't particularly wide as teenager.
He’s some 19 year old .is nonce

He’s some 19 year old .is nonce
the forum doesnt have nonces anymore. incels.is added a bunch of cucked rules, nowadays you get banned just for saying stuff like a group of underage girls are attractive

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and ArcticStorm
the forum doesnt have nonces anymore. incels.is added a bunch of cucked rules, nowadays you get banned just for saying stuff like a group of underage girls are attractive
i agree they are a bunch of pedoshit that believe if you are normal looking guy who doesn't want to fuck a 14 years old you are fakecel or someshit like this they banned me for "fakecellism" but they litereally have jewish degenerate sexuality lol

They canβ€˜t admit to being nonces or discuss their attraction to children, they still frequent the forum.
Normal well adjusted humans don’t talking about masturbating to their bosses 12 year old daughter and justify it by claiming Asians are β€œneotenous”. Normal well adjusted humans don’t share pictures of their three year old sister to other self admitted nonces.

Exactly and I got warnings for saying "Nigger" and "Manlet" , I also got Permabanned for "Fighting too much"

Last edited:
They canβ€˜t admit to being nonces or discuss their attraction to children, they still frequent the forum.
Normal well adjusted humans don’t talking about masturbating to their bosses 12 year old daughter and justify it by claiming Asians are β€œneotenous”. Normal well adjusted humans don’t share pictures of their three year old sister to other self admitted nonces.
you sound like the exact type of agecuck that posts on .is a lot
Exactly and I got warnings for saying "Nigger" and "Manlet" , I also got Permabanne for "Fighting too much"
what was your username on there

93604A40 E43E 4DDF A01A 5286A57953C2

Cope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Seems high iq and legit.

If ur a white framecel u can get a noodle, and if ur a bbc framecel u can just be tall and nt and be ok.

Every other scenario it's a big failo

you sound like the exact type of agecuck that posts on .is a lot
β€œAgecuck” doesn’t exist. To be a cuck you have to submit to other men.
I’ll gladly tell everyone on this earth I oppose pedophilia.
Go up to the nearest BBC male and tell him you’re attracted to children, see how far that gets you. Otherwise you’re a cuck.

Also, AOC isn’t the reason you’re incel. 14 year old girls would still reject your ugly ass for good looking men.

( 5'5 ,5'6) 148lbs last checked..how over its for me @PointOfNoReturn

Attachments

• Snapchat-1760245689.jpg
    Snapchat-1760245689.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
Go up to the nearest BBC male and tell him you’re attracted to children, see how far that gets you. Otherwise you’re a cuck.
anti pedophilia laws are created by feminists, if you agree with them that makes you a feminist and male feminists are cucks
Also, AOC isn’t the reason you’re incel. 14 year old girls would still reject your ugly ass for good looking men.
14 year olds (and younger) obviously dont have the same standards as adult women, they date subhuman boys their age, if you didnt spend all day on this retarded forum you would know that

anti pedophilia laws are created by feminists, if you agree with them that makes you a feminist and male feminists are cucks

14 year olds (and younger) obviously dont have the same standards as adult women, they date subhuman boys their age, if you didnt spend all day on this retarded forum you would know that
What prevented you from getting a relationship at that age?

The AOC being 18 years old what are your thoughts on 17 years 11 months 29 days 23 hours old literal children?

:Comfy:

Do u think there are some countries where it is ok to be framelet?

I notice white guys with suicide tier frames in Hong Kong with girls. Also most ricemen have zero frames, but they can only get noodles so prob doesn't count.

What about in europe? MENA? is being framelet ok there?

( 5'5 ,5'6) 148lbs last checked..how over its for me @PointOfNoReturn
I got down to about this weight and shows a girl a shirtless selfie she said she liked when I was bigger ..