Women (and men) in Greece

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Looks
Take what I say with a grain of salt. I like brunette women and med looks. I thought my Islamist mind would subconsciously underrate then, but Greek girls fog HARD they are easily better looking than British hoes - I think those w/o med preference would agree. I can say (for me) the average girl here is 1 PSL higher than British girls. Yes there are far less blonde and light coloured hair/eyes here but heck I don't even like that. Nevertheless even more objective people will probably agree that they are anywhere between 0.5-0.75 PSL higher than British girls. The men on the other hand... Same cannot be said. I think the gap here is astounding from my POV. I expected to see some 'Greek god' chads, instead I mainly saw MTNs and quite a lot of them. Very few LTNs actually, but finding a HTN+ was very difficult. I don't think I can recall seeing one... I think British men mog the shit out of them. I don't think Greek society could ever produce a guy who would look like Maher or chico - they just look too different to the average Greek. I could easily tell apart Americans/Brits and other anglo or central European country tourists from Greeks.

Even though women fog, they were all young looking ones. I think they descend hard once they hit 30. I don't think I ever saw a gl 'old' women with MILF like qualities. Most of the good looking ones were likely under 25. So don't ever LTR a Greek. They are fine AF younger, but get very ugly very quick. If you do LTR make sure to divorce without kids otherwise she'll take all that shit.

Most people are definitely taller here than other comparable countries like Turkey. In fact I'd say on average the Greeks are about 1 inch shorter than the average Brit. In London I (5'7.5) get height mogged by what feels like 9/10 people. Here in Greece it felt like 7/10 people. I walked past some uni students, and it soon felt like 8/10 were taller than me, so zoomers are slightly taller. The women can be tall too, but in general I think they're shorter than Americans and Brits. Only by an inch again.

Another thing that surprised me was lack of couples when I went out, but whenever I did see one, the girl usually mogged the guy - the guy was probably better looking than the average Greek (but as I've already established average PSL are diff across both genders). I hardly ever saw the height disparity too as much as I do in England. Some Gayreeks here will deny it but I don't think hypergamy is as bad here as the Britain or America. Sure it might exist but women women fog so I don't blame them jfl. You must be a trucel if you're Greek and in this sub.

 Society
Excluding some Gayreeks stealing my friends phone on the metro within the first hour of landing it was still a pretty shitty experience. I'd rate this holiday and country 3.5/10. This country is nostalgiamaxxing hard on its ancient history. Kinda laughable.

People are low inhib on average. I walked around with my sister a lot and the men openly stare. I don't think the worst of feminism has struck Greece. These guys clearly don't give a fuck about harassment, the average British or American guy is scared as fuck. I got the occasional IOIs myself (by that I mean glances/smiles) but it was obvious way more men were looking at my sister. In fact I even had this old Greek hoe give my sister flowers and say 'you look so sexy' :lul:

I didn't find this country social at all. My metro experience made me think this country is full of barbarians, but I modified my views (slightly). I didn't really speak with locals, but they still have a 'brutish' behaviour which I feel would unsettle 1st worlders. However, I feel like they are just 'cold' (same way as Chinese) and boring. Sometimes a bit pushy when selling to tourists but that's typical. The only nice people it seemed were the older and religious locals. On that note people here are definitely more religious than westerners but again can't help but feel even the religious ones are fighting a losing battle against the degenerate and increasingly atheist youth. I have nothing but respect for the Orthodox people walking around in prayer beads while rest of society around them is engaging in all sorts of debauchery.

Aside from that, like usual the only nice people when you go to a city on holiday are fellow tourists (who are 1st worlders, rich, educated and open-minded). Same cannot be said about the average Greek however much they might like to consider themselves it.

I should mention I lived in Omonia. It's a massive shit hole and had many immigrants more than I expected even though I had read about it prior to visiting. They are refugees, 3rd worlders, poor and in the shittest neighborhood. Doesn't matter who you are this is a toxic combination. Even I started to look down and hate on them when I was walking through the neighborhood. But once I started talking to them (I would try avoid them) they seemed more conversational and curious. They have some uncivilized habits but that should die out within a generation. Greece should follow American integrationist example otherwise they will always have trouble with their immigrant (mainly Muslim) population just like the French do. I believe they will do the latter coz most people here seem low IQ.

As someone who is historymaxxed, I couldn't help but think this whole country would been much better if it was truly Turkified. Not because I'm an Islamist (I'm actually anti nationalist), but I think this was Mehmet II's unrealised ambition. They are far detached from their ancient ancestors who mogged and now they're considered 'Western people' which is laughable compared to other European countries. It's a shame the Ottomans couldn't integrate these people.

The entire holiday just felt 'boring' and nothing to do/see outside the Acropolis. No wonder most Brits go Santorini or Crete. Shit food, shit sites (apart from Acropolis), fuck all to see. If you aren't philosophymaxxed or ancient historymaxxed like I am then most of it will be meaningless. Even though I am it still felt shit. I don't think this place has a lot of people who revisitors - every tourist I spoke to were first timers.On the other hand most people spoke decent English, so that's always a plus.

If you want to holiday in Europe go to London, Paris or Istanbul. Forget the women - these cities mog the shit out of Athens in every way possible. Food, culture, history, people, things to do etc. Unfair comparison, but I felt like even the shitholes of Croydon and Tower Hamlets were 10x better than the 'nice' areas of Athens. It has 20th century infrastructure. Everything feels old, like as if they don't have any development ever going on. I can understand preserving the ancient sites but the rest of the city wherever I went looked shit. I would hate to live there. Condolences to Greeks on this sub living in Athens. I can't wait til my flight tomorrow.

TLDR: Women fog hard but shit city

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 27660 and 7 others
dnrd med women dont exist its just femboys

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Looks
Take what I say with a grain of salt. I like brunette women and med looks. I thought my Islamist mind would subconsciously underrate then, but Greek girls fog HARD they are easily better looking than British hoes - I think those w/o med preference would agree. I can say (for me) the average girl here is 1 PSL higher than British girls. Yes there are far less blonde and light coloured hair/eyes here but heck I don't even like that. Nevertheless even more objective people will probably agree that they are anywhere between 0.5-0.75 PSL higher than British girls. The men on the other hand... Same cannot be said. I think the gap here is astounding from my POV. I expected to see some 'Greek god' chads, instead I mainly saw MTNs and quite a lot of them. Very few LTNs actually, but finding a HTN+ was very difficult. I don't think I can recall seeing one... I think British men mog the shit out of them. I don't think Greek society could ever produce a guy who would look like Maher or chico - they just look too different to the average Greek. I could easily tell apart Americans/Brits and other anglo or central European country tourists from Greeks.

Even though women fog, they were all young looking ones. I think they descend hard once they hit 30. I don't think I ever saw a gl 'old' women with MILF like qualities. Most of the good looking ones were likely under 25. So don't ever LTR a Greek. They are fine AF younger, but get very ugly very quick. If you do LTR make sure to divorce without kids otherwise she'll take all that shit.

Most people are definitely taller here than other comparable countries like Turkey. In fact I'd say on average the Greeks are about 1 inch shorter than the average Brit. In London I (5'7.5) get height mogged by what feels like 9/10 people. Here in Greece it felt like 7/10 people. I walked past some uni students, and it soon felt like 8/10 were taller than me, so zoomers are slightly taller. The women can be tall too, but in general I think they're shorter than Americans and Brits. Only by an inch again.

Another thing that surprised me was lack of couples when I went out, but whenever I did see one, the girl usually mogged the guy - the guy was probably better looking than the average Greek (but as I've already established average PSL are diff across both genders). I hardly ever saw the height disparity too as much as I do in England. Some Gayreeks here will deny it but I don't think hypergamy is as bad here as the Britain or America. Sure it might exist but women women fog so I don't blame them jfl. You must be a trucel if you're Greek and in this sub.

 Society
Excluding some Gayreeks stealing my friends phone on the metro within the first hour of landing it was still a pretty shitty experience. I'd rate this holiday and country 3.5/10. This country is nostalgiamaxxing hard on its ancient history. Kinda laughable.

People are low inhib on average. I walked around with my sister a lot and the men openly stare. I don't think the worst of feminism has struck Greece. These guys clearly don't give a fuck about harassment, the average British or American guy is scared as fuck. I got the occasional IOIs myself (by that I mean glances/smiles) but it was obvious way more men were looking at my sister. In fact I even had this old Greek hoe give my sister flowers and say 'you look so sexy' :lul:

I didn't find this country social at all. My metro experience made me think this country is full of barbarians, but I modified my views (slightly). I didn't really speak with locals, but they still have a 'brutish' behaviour which I feel would unsettle 1st worlders. However, I feel like they are just 'cold' (same way as Chinese) and boring. Sometimes a bit pushy when selling to tourists but that's typical. The only nice people it seemed were the older and religious locals. On that note people here are definitely more religious than westerners but again can't help but feel even the religious ones are fighting a losing battle against the degenerate and increasingly atheist youth. I have nothing but respect for the Orthodox people walking around in prayer beads while rest of society around them is engaging in all sorts of debauchery.

Aside from that, like usual the only nice people when you go to a city on holiday are fellow tourists (who are 1st worlders, rich, educated and open-minded). Same cannot be said about the average Greek however much they might like to consider themselves it.

I should mention I lived in Omonia. It's a massive shit hole and had many immigrants more than I expected even though I had read about it prior to visiting. They are refugees, 3rd worlders, poor and in the shittest neighborhood. Doesn't matter who you are this is a toxic combination. Even I started to look down and hate on them when I was walking through the neighborhood. But once I started talking to them (I would try avoid them) they seemed more conversational and curious. They have some uncivilized habits but that should die out within a generation. Greece should follow American integrationist example otherwise they will always have trouble with their immigrant (mainly Muslim) population just like the French do. I believe they will do the latter coz most people here seem low IQ.

As someone who is historymaxxed, I couldn't help but think this whole country would been much better if it was truly Turkified. Not because I'm an Islamist (I'm actually anti nationalist), but I think this was Mehmet II's unrealised ambition. They are far detached from their ancient ancestors who mogged and now they're considered 'Western people' which is laughable compared to other European countries. It's a shame the Ottomans couldn't integrate these people.

The entire holiday just felt 'boring' and nothing to do/see outside the Acropolis. No wonder most Brits go Santorini or Crete. Shit food, shit sites (apart from Acropolis), fuck all to see. If you aren't philosophymaxxed or ancient historymaxxed like I am then most of it will be meaningless. Even though I am it still felt shit. I don't think this place has a lot of people who revisitors - every tourist I spoke to were first timers.On the other hand most people spoke decent English, so that's always a plus.

If you want to holiday in Europe go to London, Paris or Istanbul. Forget the women - these cities mog the shit out of Athens in every way possible. Food, culture, history, people, things to do etc. Unfair comparison, but I felt like even the shitholes of Croydon and Tower Hamlets were 10x better than the 'nice' areas of Athens. It has 20th century infrastructure. Everything feels old, like as if they don't have any development ever going on. I can understand preserving the ancient sites but the rest of the city wherever I went looked shit. I would hate to live there. Condolences to Greeks on this sub living in Athens. I can't wait til my flight tomorrow.

ur sister is built for BGC (Big Greek Cock)

bro realized that white men, ethnic women are the highest SMV

water.

@cloUder

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 13787
Tagging Gayreeks / Gayreek admirers
@khvirgin
@forevergymcelling
@Crestfallen95
@Kronos
@Manchild
@Atsiz
@FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Atsiz
lol why in Omonia?
Never been there but greek friends talk about it like it's Detroit

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How many blonde blue eyed Greeks?

Looks

 Society

Greek foids are only the beginning, try go to Italy, Turkey and Croatia. Those foids fog the rest of europe

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Greek foids are only the beginning, try go to Italy, Turkey and Croatia. Those foids fog the rest of europe
I haven't been Italy or Croatia. I do believe Balkan girls from Croatia and Bosnia are top tier.

No way Turkish fog Greeks. No chance. In personality, whoreishness and LTR material- sure Turks are better but not in looks.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
lol why in Omonia?
Never been there but greek friends talk about it like it's Detroit
Yeah it kind of is. I saw people raiding bins first day JFL. I got a decent hotel there for the price so didn't think much of it.

I wouldn't live here again. It has decent access to city center that's about it. Rest of it is a shithole. Not sure if it's crime or if it's poverty. Both tend to go hand in hand anyway.

How many blonde blue eyed Greeks?

Not much. Nowhere near as much as American or British people. Maybe like 1 in 20 if that. Even the ones who are they may have dyed their hair jfl

• +1
Not much. Nowhere near as much as American or British people. Maybe like 1 in 20 if that. Even the ones who are they may have dyed their hair jfl
They look more ethnic ig

• +1
They look more ethnic ig
Majority are definitely white passing. Only a few look 'brown'.

Most browns in Greece are probably non-Greeks only a minority are brown. They probably look more Arab/MENA of anything.

• +1
Majority are definitely white passing. Only a few look 'brown'.

Most browns in Greece are probably non-Greeks only a minority are brown. They probably look more Arab/MENA of anything.
I mean a cauc boned bleached curry will also be white passing it's about the pheno itself

• +1
Is there any nation left that did not assimilate the GAYreeks?

IMG 3177 IMG 3145 IMG 3142

Greek women are hideous and easily top 3 for ugliest women in Europe they look so horrendously lower-class 90% of them look like prostitutes when I went to Greece the attractive ones stood out because the average Greek woman was ugly as fuck if you have seen Greek mothers they look like gyspies I feel so bad for Greek dads when they see their wife’s face and married the ugliest woman in the Balkans everynight

Last edited:
I haven't been Italy or Croatia. I do believe Balkan girls from Croatia and Bosnia are top tier.

No way Turkish fog Greeks. No chance. In personality, whoreishness and LTR material- sure Turks are better but not in looks.
Turks don't mog Greek women in LTR potential. Love of my life was Greek and she was the sweetest woman I've ever known.

Unfortunately fucked it up. I'd never date a Turk after knowing of my ex GFs disdain for them.

Turks don't mog Greek women in LTR potential. Love of my life was Greek and she was the sweetest woman I've ever known.

Unfortunately fucked it up. I'd never date a Turk after knowing of my ex GFs disdain for them.
Anecdotal evidence.

Both countries are conservative but Greece is far more liberal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Greeks are ugly as hell though