women are atheists because they don’t want to imagine that they will be accountable for the horrors they commit

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
God sees us all. I confess that I am a sinner and I’m evil and deserve hell. But foids don’t wanna admit this…they pretend they don’t believe in god because they’re scared of owning up to all the cock they’ve sucked and all the evil they’ve done.

Women, just know that God sees what you do and you will be punished by God for what you’ve done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, yeeyeeslayer, drimprovement and 1 other person
God can suck my cock for making me a third worlder and giving me a 5 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
There is no God. Once you got cucked you are cucked for life.

1 Timothy 2:13-15: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."

God sees us all. I confess that I am a sinner and I’m evil and deserve hell. But foids don’t wanna admit this…they pretend they don’t believe in god because they’re scared of owning up to all the cock they’ve sucked and all the evil they’ve done.

Women, just know that God sees what you do and you will be punished by God for what you’ve done
or because they wanna whore around with chad