Women are empty vessels, and that brings me happiness

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
All these ran through bird brained bitches are empty, depressed and psychotic as all hell and as a sub5 guy it brings me peace knowing that these bitches are truly suffering, deep in their wretched core. It makes my own suffering a little more tolerable.

Women in general are empty vessels, they need direction and need men to fill them and control them. Without us, they are nothing. GOD MADE WOMEN FROM MANS RIB, SO THEY BELONG TO US. They are a part of us, but sadly, that's why we are attached to them.

Idgaf about Chad slaying and all that shit, let these whores rot in their STDs and broken bodies. Let them reel back at their failures from being hoes walking the Earth with their cursed wombs. The only thing left for these whores when they get older is crushing loneliness and homelessness because no sane man is gonna cuff them. Options and feminism has given women so much power of choice and privillege, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter one iota.

As I have suffered, they shall too in tenfold.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, datboijj, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Man you sound deranged. Do a mass shooting and follow your leader into hell.
Elliot rodger hell

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackazure88, SA7, pig_face and 1 other person

Attachments

• artworks-000006093904-rqrvcn-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000006093904-rqrvcn-t500x500.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and autistic_tendencies
All these ran through bird brained bitches are empty, depressed and psychotic as all hell and as a sub5 guy it brings me peace knowing that these bitches are truly suffering, deep in their wretched core. It makes my own suffering a little more tolerable.

Women in general are empty vessels, they need direction and need men to fill them and control them. Without us, they are nothing. GOD MADE WOMEN FROM MANS RIB, SO THEY BELONG TO US. They are a part of us, but sadly, that's why we are attached to them.

Idgaf about Chad slaying and all that shit, let these whores rot in their STDs and broken bodies. Let them reel back at their failures from being hoes walking the Earth with their cursed wombs. The only thing left for these whores when they get older is crushing loneliness and homelessness because no sane man is gonna cuff them. Options and feminism has given women so much power of choice and privillege, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter one iota.

As I have suffered, they shall too in tenfold.
Sometimes I’m proud of being a virgin. I’m not a slut or whore who gives up their body that easily.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Even on an incel forum, where I'm supposed to be accepted by my own kind, I'm still an outcast huh? Still a fucking outcast no matter where I go hahaha. Well ok.

You'll all see it man, when it happens. When the pendulum shifts. They're gonna be suffering, crawling back to us saying that they were wrong and they didn't know what they were doing when they knew damnnn well what the hell they did. They're gonna say they never wanted to work in the first place. Theyre gonna say they never wanted to lead. They're gonna say that the men they were with abused them and all that shit, they're gonna say that the men they chose were bad and now they need good men to step up and protect them from the utter destruction they have caused and you guys better not simp and start taking these whores back in. The world is going to die and you mfers are gonna make the wrong choices again and again because you can't live without your biological imperative. But I get it, I can't either. I'm just as much a part of this as you are, I hate the feeling too, but when the power comes back to us DO NOT WASTE IT!

You'd better not condemn them for their lifetime of bad decisions, do not redeem them. Let them rot and suffer. You have to. You leave em out goddammit! Rebuke the chaos.

Sometimes I’m proud of being a virgin. I’m not a slut or whore who gives up their body that easily.
I hear you, but being a virgin can be hell sometimes too. We all want a slice of the pie and it sucks that a lot of guys never got to taste it. Me included. But these women, they'll let anyone take a slice and it makes the pie look like it's the best thing ever.

"But if everyone's taking a slice, it must be that good right?"

Don't mean the pie will taste good to you.

What I'm saying is, all these bitches bring to the table is pie that everyone's picked their fingers through and they hide their corruption by trying to say the pie was baked with good intentions.

When these whores switch up and try to act like good people, whether you're virgin or not, as a man it's within your power to shut them down and make them face the consequences of their actions. We have to. For the future of this world, and the children left behind.

We need good mothers and loyal well behaved wives, not fiends and drug addicted sheboons.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
How is it cope??
Old women have more smv than this forum members combined

Even on an incel forum, where I'm supposed to be accepted by my own kind, I'm still an outcast huh? Still a fucking outcast no matter where I go hahaha. Well ok.

You'll all see it man, when it happens. When the pendulum shifts. They're gonna be suffering, crawling back to us saying that they were wrong and they didn't know what they were doing when they knew damnnn well what the hell they did. They're gonna say they never wanted to work in the first place. Theyre gonna say they never wanted to lead. They're gonna say that the men they were with abused them and all that shit, they're gonna say that the men they chose were bad and now they need good men to step up and protect them from the utter destruction they have caused and you guys better not simp and start taking these whores back in. The world is going to die and you mfers are gonna make the wrong choices again and again because you can't live without your biological imperative. But I get it, I can't either. I'm just as much a part of this as you are, I hate the feeling too, but when the power comes back to us DO NOT WASTE IT!

You'd better not condemn them for their lifetime of bad decisions, do not redeem them. Let them rot and suffer. You have to. You leave em out goddammit! Rebuke the chaos.
This isn’t really an incel forum. Maybe it started as one or idk. Most ppl here don’t take girls seriously either way. We are here to improve ourselves and shitpost and laugh. Incels.is is more open tho

I’ve met plenty of girls who treated me nicely and weren’t ran trough etc. But I don’t live in the west and i’m 1.82/1.85cm tall and htn so maybe that’s why

But i agree, most are legit npc tier and are boring af, i legit told my friends to not bring any girls for new years eve so they don’t ruin the brotherhood and vibe

• +1
Old women have more smv than this forum members combined
Sure, but this ain't about smv this is about the world going to shit because women wanna be whores and reverberate their chaos around the world. Globalisation cannot be stopped, but these bitches can be. Take away women's rights.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I don’t think they’re empty vessels tbh they got sentience like anyone else

• +1
This isn’t really an incel forum. Maybe it started as one or idk. Most ppl here don’t take girls seriously either way. We are here to improve ourselves and shitpost and laugh. Incels.is is more open tho

I’ve met plenty of girls who treated me nicely and weren’t ran trough etc. But I don’t live in the west and i’m 1.82/1.85cm tall and htn so maybe that’s why

But i agree, most are legit npc tier and are boring af, i legit told my friends to not bring any girls for new years eve so they don’t ruin the brotherhood and vibe

You're a select dude, you're more likely gonna get less negative reinforcement from women just because of your physical traits, at least you're aware of that.

For a lot of these women, yeah, they're winning now but in the future once they're ready to settle down they're gonna get hit with a mighty rude awakening. A lot of ran through women, which seemingly looking like majority of modern women, are gonna get the check of a lifetime. We might start seeing a rise in female suicide because of how dark it's gonna get. That's just what I think though, and of course is hypothetical. This is all dependent on whether guys are sane enough to tell these bitches no and throw them to the curb like they did them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I don’t think they’re empty vessels tbh they got sentience like anyone else
You got a point, but their sentience is wasted because it's used for the most dumbest shit possible. They thrive on drama and negativity and can't control their lust as well as men can. Men live by honour and rules, and women live by instinct and emotion.

Perhaps it is harsh to call them empty vessels, but there is a reason why they need our sperm to cultivate life. They are the carriers of the human race, they have an important job, but they don't want to take it serious and allow themselves to be corrupted by their desires which will never be satisfied. Womens desire is insatiable, and that's why they're able to forsake themselves to be whores, which is so disheartening. I don't like saying these things, but it's the truth.

Tbh I’m an empty vessel myself. I basically exist that’s it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and blackazure88
You got a point, but their sentience is wasted because it's used for the most dumbest shit possible. They thrive on drama and negativity and can't control their lust as well as men can. Men live by honour and rules, and women live by instinct and emotion.

Perhaps it is harsh to call them empty vessels, but there is a reason why they need our sperm to cultivate life. They are the carriers of the human race, they have an important job, but they don't want to take it serious and allow themselves to be corrupted by their desires which will never be satisfied. Womens desire is insatiable, and that's why they're able to forsake themselves to be whores, which is so disheartening. I don't like saying these things, but it's the truth.
I guess, but it makes it seem like women are inherently an evil gender or something. I don't believe that many people can be all bad.

• +1
You're a select dude, you're more likely gonna get less negative reinforcement from women just because of your physical traits, at least you're aware of that.
Probably but i've seen guys that would be called incel here in ltrs with becky and they wren't shit tests involved etc, a guy i knew was legit 1.65, crooked nose, patchy beard, skinny and in a ltr with a chubby ltb/mtb and the girl legit showed him off jfl, ig stories etc. When we were coming home from hs, she would always call him as soon as we were heading home it's crazy. I've been treated worse sometimes and i giga mog him. But yea positive feedback has increased after looksmaxing
For a lot of these women, yeah, they're winning now but in the future once they're ready to settle down they're gonna get hit with a mighty rude awakening. A lot of ran through women, which seemingly looking like majority of modern women, are gonna get the check of a lifetime. We might start seeing a rise in female suicide because of how dark it's gonna get. That's just what I think though, and of course is hypothetical. This is all dependent on whether guys are sane enough to tell these bitches no and throw them to the curb like they did them.
Ye but it also sucks for men cause we are lonely, lots of people want to muh slay until they do it and they will see they're still empty inside. I wish i could get a meaningful ltr but it's not possible in this day and age, unless you're in africa/asia or smth. I'm in eastern europe/balkans area btw. People say muh people hate hookup culture because they can't take part in it, it's giga cope and projecting. I took part in it and it gets degenerate unless you have a fwb. Everyone sleeping around with each other spreads stds, makes girls less likely to search for ltr or form a meaningful connection etc

I gave up on all of this tbh, it's not over for me or smth but i just see how meaningless it is, i have better things to do

• +1
Tbh I’m an empty vessel myself. I basically exist that’s it
You and me both brother, I haven't got much to live for at this point. Just myself I guess. I been wrestling with the idea that maybe there's more to my life and maybe some good will come from holding out for hope, but I know what it is for me. With women, it's over and I'm cool. It's just getting my shit together now which is what I'm struggling to completely accept. 😪 My biological imperative is strong, and it'll be like that for the rest of my life, thus everyday is a battle to ignore it.

Probably but i've seen guys that would be called incel here in ltrs with becky and they wren't shit tests involved etc, a guy i knew was legit 1.65, crooked nose, patchy beard, skinny and in a ltr with a chubby ltb/mtb and the girl legit showed him off jfl, ig stories etc. When we were coming home from hs, she would always call him as soon as we were heading home it's crazy. I've been treated worse sometimes and i giga mog him. But yea positive feedback has increased after looksmaxing

That puts a smile on my face, even with bad physical traits he's still getting suttin good. That's all a man needs, some love from the opposite sex. That'll keep him going, but it can also destroy him too. Best of luck to him, fr.
Ye but it also sucks for men cause we are lonely, lots of people want to muh slay until they do it and they will see they're still empty inside. I wish i could get a meaningful ltr but it's not possible in this day and age, unless you're in africa/asia or smth. I'm in eastern europe/balkans area btw. People say muh people hate hookup culture because they can't take part in it, it's giga cope and projecting. I took part in it and it gets degenerate unless you have a fwb. Everyone sleeping around with each other spreads stds, makes girls less likely to search for ltr or form a meaningful connection etc

I gave up on all of this tbh, it's not over for me or smth but i just see how meaningless it is, i have better things to do

I know most guys including myself just want a LTR, niggas don't wanna sleep around like that. They just want a good looking girl who treats them right and listens to what they say, that's it. We're not asking for much, but it feels like we're asking for the world. This is one of the most basic needs and a lot of men aren't getting it met, and it's only gonna get worse.

Hookup culture has destroyed everyone. Crazy how STD's are increasing but no guys are sleeping with girls like that. Tells you who's really spreading that shit around; the women. Women sleeping around and monkeybranching from guy to guy is what's increasing the rate of STDs going around, this is why we need to keep these women in check. LTRs will save mankind, but it's all meaningless at this point. We're just gonna drive ourselves to a point of no return, I believe now we still can change things but it's looking like as time goes on men are losing their power to do shit cuz we keep relinquishing it to these stupid bitches assuming power in government and the media.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
women are literally just estrogenated humanoids
stop acting like they are different organisms entirely

• +1
I guess, but it makes it seem like women are inherently an evil gender or something. I don't believe that many people can be all bad.
I must have a hatred for women that I'm not willing to admit, but I know deep down I don't hate them. I'm just frustrated with them and their actions.

I must have a hatred for women that I'm not willing to admit, but I know deep down I don't hate them. I'm just frustrated with them and their actions.
A little hatred is ok, just don't let it control you.

women are literally just estrogenated humanoids
stop acting like they are different organisms enentirely
How am I acting like they are different from us? I literally said they are a part of us with my previous rib quote. We need women but they don't wanna fall in line and so a lot of guys are suffering in darkness.

You wanna talk about organisms lol if anything, with the way they've been acting in this world, you'd think men and women are from completely different genuses. It's madness out here.