Women are just as racist as men srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This whole meme of women not giving a shit about race is a myth. Planned parenthood in the USA was founded by a racist white woman because she knew blacks would abort the most babies (which they do). The current leader of the largest French nationalist party is a woman. If anything it's the men who care the least about race because they will fuck any woman period. They are only racist towards other males because they don't want to compete with them sexually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DrTony, InZayn and 1 other person
Dred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I saw a girl online one time saying ‘I hate Indian men’ and that is only because she revived flirty messages from Indians.

racism is usually against the average looking person of that ethnicity. top 20-30% are good looking enough for people to reconsider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this sounds like a cope honestly. women have no racial/cultural identity. they just align with the men on the winning side of any civilizational conflict. women are sociopath's with no loyalty or honor. their only identity is their gender. women have a hive mind that stretches across races and cultures. women feel more of a connection to other women of a different race/culture then they do to "their" own men. having a racial/Cultural identity is a male trait that doesn't apply to women. a man defines himself by his race/culture/religious affiliation/political ideology first, and his gender last. women ONLY define them self's by their gender. any other assumed identity that they take on is only to manipulate their male providers.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, manlet cUnt, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Racism should exist to us not being a cuck

If the new French leader let 300milion niggers Enter Europe than by 25 years than Mediterranean,Atlantids,nordics,alpines will extinct

So France need a racist leader
racism is usually against the average looking person of that ethnicity. top 20-30% are good looking enough for people to reconsider.
Nope lol

Even if you are good looking people will hate your dark skin uhh
Nope lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Lorsss
My sister is racist as fuck.
I also thought women are never racist but in fact race traitors.

Foids are emotional so it actually makes sense that they are racist. Blind racism against anyone who isn't of the same nation is emotional and not rational.
Foids are naive. Racist foids just blindly hate and can't even elaborate on the reasons and SJW foids are naive for only believing in the good.
Foids are also more insecure than men. Insecurity leads to emotional behavior. So again, it does make sense.
Men are most of the time only hateful against the men of other races which makes sense, they want their own genes/the genes of their group to be spread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
Blind racism against anyone who isn't of the same nation is emotional and not rational
Are you retarded? Thats the only rational type of racism, against outsiders who potentially dont value your society.

If the new French leader let 300milion niggers Enter Europe than by 25 years than Mediterranean,Atlantids,nordics,alpines will extinct

Nope lol

Nope lol

white people in france, belgium, nederlands, germany and England already have a death sentence...
in the best case they will survive as a small discriminated minority

white people in france, belgium, nederlands, germany and England already have a death sentence...
They need a strong leader not a soycuck

Man those globalist destroyed society’s tbh

People are waking up fastily which is good

When is the New France president will be elected?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Racism exists with the purpose of self-defending mechanism between communities (very useful a few millenniums ago, still useful nowadays, but eurocucks must cuck everything). Therefore, it's in our DNA to be racist against other races (white towards black, asian and vice versa).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There will be some type of backlash. The passive people will just accept it and join but that only makes those who refuse live closer together. The future is gonna be crazy. You're gonna have all the hardcore white people living close together. Its only a matter of time.

Women have no sense of loyalty other than to themselves and secondarily to their children. This is part of why they make terrible leaders. If they are racist its not out of any sincere ideological conviction or sense of racial kinship/brotherhood but rather out of emotional conditioning and/or influence from males in her environment.
Could also be attention and status seeking in racist niche communities with few women.

Women aren't as loyal partly due to their inherently submissive nature but also because in conflicts between people groups the men and children were most often killed whereas the women were typically taken as war brides. This created the selection pressure for women who, if their group were threatened and they happened to be taken, would choose to live and reproduce with the invaders rather than choose loyalty to her group.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
This whole meme of women not giving a shit about race is a myth. Planned parenthood in the USA was founded by a racist white woman because she knew blacks would abort the most babies (which they do). The current leader of the largest French nationalist party is a woman. If anything it's the men who care the least about race because they will fuck any woman period. They are only racist towards other males because they don't want to compete with them sexually.
more so bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
more so bro

AspiringChad
bro this is my face that whole video like wtf AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH what kinda response is that
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Why no shit. A foid can't just come up to my face and say "Fuck you nigger" but another guy.....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides

Nope lol

Nope lol

Can confirm I’m invisible to most white girls despite mogging 80% of indians

Foids are emotional so it actually makes sense that they are racist. Blind racism against anyone who isn't of the same nation is emotional and not rational.
here we go again with the "men are rational/women are emotional" cope. men are not rational at all. men are dumb violent savages. women are actually more cold hearted and rational than men. women only value practical things, whereas men attach them self's to abstract concepts and can be manipulated easily because of it.

here we go again with the "men are rational/women are emotional" cope. men are not rational at all. men are dumb violent savages. women are actually more cold hearted and rational than men. women only value practical things, whereas men attach them self's to abstract concepts and can be manipulated easily because of it.
Ya my mother buying a malformed fruit because "its cute" is so fucking practical. Making two nations go to war because you wanted to fuck someone is so practical. Throwing away your only tools in a survival situation because he made you upset is so practical. True influences of societal progression these holes are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and manlet cUnt
true. women are much more racist but hide it under the guise of muh preference.

Ritalincel
vs
itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cope this blonde Stacy from my old high school just got a baby and it’s half black jfl

I bet most women are racist.

Women are only racist towards white males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
Are you retarded? Thats the only rational type of racism, against outsiders who potentially dont value your society.
LOL it's not rational to hate a doctor or engineer from Sweden for example just because he's from a different nation.

If you think frances nationalist party is racist you're a moron. Also women are definitely less racist than men, which is obvious by how quickly they are willing to betray their own race.

Women are more racist then men

LOL it's not rational to hate a doctor or engineer from Sweden for example just because he's from a different nation.
I did not say a doctor I said its a natural evolutionary tactic to be weary of outsiders who have potential to destroy your society. JFL at wanting doctors from third world nations instead of your own nation. The argument is not one of morals but of why its a logical instinct.

Legit, bro
I've heard women saying sooo often "eww asians or ewww Indians"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I did not say a doctor I said its a natural evolutionary tactic to be weary of outsiders who have potential to destroy your society. JFL at wanting doctors from third world nations instead of your own nation. The argument is not one of morals but of why its a logical instinct.
I get what you mean. I believe we are born with racist tendencies. I instantly am repelled by white women who have been fucked by non-white men and it makes evolutionary sense.
However if you define the term rational as something that is above natural urges then it is not.

rational as something that is above natural urges
I know what you mean by this but I disagree. Rational means having a reason and racism steeped in being weary of the unknown has a reason and it has served the human race in progress by allowing civilizations to flourish before falling too soon. This above natural urges meme is a modern idea and Its a high horse type of delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39