women are literally mentally incapacitated

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
lol if you cant make them submit to you even if your looks are mediocre

it's extremely easy to verbally "guide" them into becoming your mental slaves

most men love stating this, but can't capitalize on it, which i find hilarious. that's why i cringe whenever i hear a complete truecel, who cant even get a women to exchange 2 sentences with him, theorizing about their inferiority; imagine a lion starving to death next to a wounded gazelle, lmao

the PUA approach is perfectly grounded in reality/nature, it's just that it's been pioneered by guys who dont understand the dynamics of intersexual relations in the first place, because those who do simply ... get pussy regularly

--

this requires a bit of intelligence, tho, so it's not shocking that most men's only chance with women is looking so good that they overlook their stupidity, since most men are as mentally deep and complex as bugs. (intelligence in the normal sense, not in the "i'm great at finishing numerical sequences" one)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, diamondbill and Primalsplit
Garbage thread yet again.

You can pull whatever redpill, pua, alpha male, mastermind rizz move you want, if she doesn't find you attractive it doesn't matter.

The only way for her to submit is to have some leverage, and the only natural leverage is for her to be attracted to you. Men are simp worms for hot foids, it's the same way for women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Turquoise, Joe Rogancel, chosen-one and 5 others
Garbage thread yet again.

You can pull whatever redpill, pua, alpha male, mastermind rizz move you want, if she doesn't find you attractive it doesn't matter.

The only way for her to submit is to have some leverage, and the only natural leverage is for her to be attracted to you. Men are simp worms for hot foids, it's the same way for women.

nope, most women arent really attracted to their boyfriends. they just came off as less pathetic/npc-like than a bunch of other orbiters they have messaging/contacting them.

obviously there are limits to this and you cant regularly get hot women as a subhuman by being wordy, but that's not the problem of 99% of men complaining about being sexless; they can't even get women in their looks range (difference in standards factored in) because they failo themselves with their words and actions without even realizing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
jfl at womantards, they will never be intelligent like us genius men

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
nope, most women arent really attracted to their boyfriends. they just came off as less pathetic/npc-like than a bunch of other orbiters they have messaging/contacting them.

obviously there are limits to this and you cant regularly get hot women as a subhuman by being wordy, but that's not the problem of 99% of men complaining about being sexless; they can't even get women in their looks range (difference in standards factored in) because they failo themselves with their words and actions without even realizing
Garbage, garbage thread and garbage reply.

I want to counter-argue you because you make me feel threatened, but I'm not capable of it due to my limited rat brain

not many would have the courage to admit this

this ain't it chief being manipulative works better when you mog and many women see through it

lol if you cant make them submit to you even if your looks are mediocre

it's extremely easy to verbally "guide" them into becoming your mental slaves

most men love stating this, but can't capitalize on it, which i find hilarious. that's why i cringe whenever i hear a complete truecel, who cant even get a women to exchange 2 sentences with him, theorizing about their inferiority; imagine a lion starving to death next to a wounded gazelle, lmao

the PUA approach is perfectly grounded in reality/nature, it's just that it's been pioneered by guys who dont understand the dynamics of intersexual relations in the first place, because those who do simply ... get pussy regularly

--

this requires a bit of intelligence, tho, so it's not shocking that most men's only chance with women is looking so good that they overlook their stupidity, since most men are as mentally deep and complex as bugs. (intelligence in the normal sense, not in the "i'm great at finishing numerical sequences" one)
i said this too
Screenshot 2023 11 15 075508

expected at least 10 reacts here

weak delivery, it seems