Women are more degenerate than the gays

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Your average young woman today is someone with a fake email job who still wears lulemons, ritualistically buys zogslave coffee for break and has her mind preoccupied with true crime podcasts and degrading sex.
And by “coffee” I mean a ridiculous plant milk latte with an insane calorie count.

I'm a disgusting and highly perverted piggish grotesque mutant but even I don't spend my walking days doing nothing but listening to rape and murder stories like what the fuck?
Why can't women be normal and prefer tasteful ecchi instead?

They clean shave their pussies and think about all kinds of ways in which they could be raped and filled with cum at that particular moment in time their entire waking lives…
So much for the angelic, chaste, choosy and fastidious gender…

If you contrast this with how homosexuals present themselves and what they prefer they’re comically PG.
Broadway musicals, forgotten late 90s to early 00s teen TV shows, pop diva music–Disney shit basically, there’s just no gay equivalent to the Fifty Shades trilogy.

I'm not even saying that the gays don't have a dark underside to them, take pozzing for example, but even that is weirdly wholesome because to infect someone with HIV and to bear this burden has a uniquely tragic and sentimental tone to it. If you don't resonate with not wanting to die alone then you're just not human to be honest.
Being put on this Earth and barely being able to affect it or others is the essence of life, more or less, so I don't feel the need to finger-wag and to blame them for doing "wrong things" because those acts in themselves are a form of commentary on something else, something more profound.

TL;DR: women want sperm in all three holes when with gay guys it’s not even a given if they really want it in their two, much to ponder about…

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777