Women are so beautiful, but why is their personality always so unbearable

lestoa

lestoa

title,
I love woman so much, they are so beautiful. But i hate their personalitys.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, whiteislandpill, sportsmogger and 2 others
You've met the wrong women. Edgy, blackpilled women are amazing to be around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Deleted member 51781
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, datboijj, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
These are the best ngl. This was my stacylite-ex.

But have also met several women like that in my life in a non-romantic life.
Extremely vibrant women who embrace the blackpill and aren't afraid of living it.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 51781 and Xtra
These are the best ngl. This was my stacylite-ex.

But have also met several women like that in my life in a non-romantic life.
Extremely vibrant women who embrace the blackpill and aren't afraid of living it.
how the fuck can a "blackpilled woman" exist??? why would any woman hate this society anywhere near as much as i do? it benefits them while it's hell for non NPC men

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
how the fuck can a "blackpilled woman" exist??? why would any woman hate this society anywhere near as much as i do? it benefits them while it's hell for non NPC men
hmm yeah they don't have this societal hatred. they love society and live good happy lives.

it's more that they clown on social interaction and realize+say how much looks are the only thing that matters. They don't have this delusional idea that personality is the thing that matters the most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Klasik01 and Xtra
hmm yeah they don't have this societal hatred. they love society and live good happy lives.

it's more that they clown on social interaction and realize+say how much looks are the only thing that matters. They don't have this delusional idea that personality is the thing that matters the most.
then that would be literally impossible in my shithole country full of girls who fuck anything. obviously this isn't the case in the usa or netherlands or most places but the cunts here fuck short poor NTfags with deformed skulls and alcohol addiction

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women have the personality a snake would have

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
then that would be literally impossible in my shithole country full of girls who fuck anything. obviously this isn't the case in the usa or netherlands or most places but the cunts here fuck short poor NTfags with deformed skulls and alcohol addiction
hmm yeah, then its hard to vibe I guess

Meeting a girl with a good personality is pretty hard because most of them are boring and they do not bring much to the conversation unless you're very attractive. A girl with charisma won't treat ugly man like an asshole but she would reject him without a doubt if he asks her to go out. Women don't have to develop a certain personality to attract men.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 48689
title,
I love woman so much, they are so beautiful. But i hate their personalitys.
"Women are so beautiful, but why is their personality always so unbearable "

Ooohh noo not really
I wanna kill myself if i heard a womaan

Foids in general are the reason empires fall, men get imprisoned for no reason and loose their house and their kids. They might be beautiful on the outside by their inside are shit. The blackpill as a philosophy explains how cruel they are by nature

"Women are so beautiful, but why is their personality always so unbearable "

Ooohh noo not really
I wanna kill myself if i heard a womaan
Based tbh. These bluepilled threads are so ass

We ain’t shit buddyboyo
WEE ARE NIGGAA
GRRRRR
wolf GIF

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Cause they know it don't matter for them

Us too

I‘ve always found women so plain and boring. Besides me having sex with them, i rather chill alone or with an friend than with my girl

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nigga they are the worst women to be around, just hop into any shitty blackpill discord that allows women and you'll cringe heavily at the ugly ass girls in there

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I‘ve always found women so plain and boring. Besides me having sex with them, i rather chill alone or with an friend than with my girl
This is why LTRs are a meme

This is why LTRs are a meme
No. I cant fuck or feel any attraction if i dont have feelings for a person. A naked women is just a body and skin for me, my girl means much more than this to me.

Ofc not everybody thinks like this, but this is why i would never engage in degeneracy and prefere only having ltrs