Women are tall as fuck here

0S4MA

0S4MA

the1nonly
I live in Canada on the West side not gonna specify where but its a pretty decently sized city, but the foids here more specifically the white and black ones are massive. Not just height-wise frame wise too it's something that you would need to see to believe.

When I look at another highschool in my area, go to church, and just at malls and shit all these foids are just huge, like this one I sat beside last Sunday was literally 5'11 without heels and frame mogged me to oblivion. When I was walking around to leave like 1/3 foids were easily above 5'8 which should be rarer than what the retarded stats claim 'ERM AVERAGE FOID IS 5'3"

Idk if this is schizo ramblings I wanna see if anybody else near where I live notices this too

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, horizontallytall and datboijj
Women are toys

Also in canada
Yep i can't walk a hour with out seeing a 6ft foid
and idk why the black girls are so tall wdf
I feel like im an alien on another planet

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 0S4MA
Please dude. 90% of Canada is ethnic

Please dude. 90% of Canada is ethnic
jfl only some areas are like this id say my city has a majority of white people but not by lots

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and horizontallytall
I live in Canada on the West side not gonna specify where but its a pretty decently sized city, but the foids here more specifically the white and black ones are massive. Not just height-wise frame wise too it's something that you would need to see to believe.

When I look at another highschool in my area, go to church, and just at malls and shit all these foids are just huge, like this one I sat beside last Sunday was literally 5'11 without heels and frame mogged me to oblivion. When I was walking around to leave like 1/3 foids were easily above 5'8 which should be rarer than what the retarded stats claim 'ERM AVERAGE FOID IS 5'3"

Idk if this is schizo ramblings I wanna see if anybody else near where I live notices this too
no u live in the LA hood bro but nice larp