Women are the submissive gender

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
fuck whoever started this retarded notion. women are NOT submissive at all. they are ruthless domineering treacherous cuthtroat spiteful self-serving empathy devoid monsters. its men that are submissive. have you ever heard of a female cuck before? a woman that would gladly serve men without getting anything in return? no oney, no sex, no friendship, no validation of any kind. no. cuckery is a solely male phenomenon. men are the ones who sacrifice their lives for women not vice versa. men are the ones who slave away to provide for women not the other way around.

they want chad to dominate them but other men to serve them

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
give her a big fat dick and she will be your cumslut for eternity

• +1
Reactions: nausea
but they still want sexual validation. cucks are more submissive than women because they literally get NOTHING. "sexual submission" isn't genuine submission.
give her a big fat dick and she will be your cumslut for eternity
cucks will submit to others for NOTHING in return. that's real submission. there are no female cucks.

noone cares lol

noone cares lol
your blocked lol. start taking your problems out on me? I don't think so. I try to be your friend and you act like this. goodbye and good riddance.

your blocked lol. start taking your problems out on me? I don't think so. I try to be your friend and you act like this. goodbye and good riddance.

dude, we are not submissive, some women are submisive, dont generalize. women dont have personalities, they change depending on the person.

Fucking cope they want chad to lick their shit they want to be treated like goddesses

Was gonna say low IQ cause of the title but then read it