Women are very visual

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
I dont remember being interested (not just sexually) w any femoid who didnt share something in common w me media or outlook wise, without intellectual connection I cant look at any femoid as anything other thna sex object. Only foids can actually fall "in love" w a man just because of his looks. If you dispute this, and respond w u fell in love with taylor hill when u saw her etc etc ur just a coping spiritual femoid.

I dont remember being interested (not just sexually) w any femoid who didnt share something in common w me media or outlook wise, without intellectual connection I cant look at any femoid as anything other thna sex object. Only foids can actually fall "in love" w a man just because of his looks. If you dispute this, and respond w u fell in love with taylor hill when u saw her etc etc ur just a coping spiritual femoid.
I fall in love with women, call it low-t or whatever but once you experience it it is a good feeling.

obvious disputation to this is therse no connection to be had w foids and i agree, but i have to convince myself theres a chance a la jim carrey in mask to initiate a spark atleast in my biological being

I fall in love with women, call it low-t or whatever but it once you experience it it is a good feeling.
And I've experienced true love with a woman, normally compared to past foids that I've had interactions with I would still think about fucking/being with other women

I fall in love with women, call it low-t or whatever but it once you experience it it is a good feeling.
I think it is a very rudimentary feeling tbh, poets have glorified it but i dont hold poets who praise romantic love highly. Usually this concentration on eros intensifies when a civilisation is in its final throes

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Azonin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back