Women can ghost you in person as welll

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
in the summer, i had match with a hot stacylite on tinder and she sure took her time to respond but i went out with her after a few days.

but, during the "date" she would take her time to respond as well. like, i would say something to her and a few minutes would pass before she would react to it.

it was impossible to conversate with her, we were litterally on a different frequency. its a privllege to have a girl conversating wth you if you are sub 5 psl, sex is truly impossible.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, laaltin and Gonthar
but, during the "date" she would take her time to respond as well. like, i would say something to her and a few minutes would pass before she would react to it.
You should have simply left the date...Next!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
You should have simply left the date...Next!
most of my dates are like that lol. women will NOT even talk with me. only 1 girl was fun to be around

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
most of my dates are like that lol. women will NOT even talk with me. only 1 girl was fun to be around

This nigga larps as the most hideous man in greece one day and then posts threads the next day nonchalantly talking about his multiple dates and matches on tinder. The math is not mathing

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, VivaCristoRey and Mr Test
im on the slut truck with nettspend

Maybe you should pick better women...Just sayin'...

This nigga larps as the most hideous man in greece one day and then posts threads the next day nonchalantly talking about his multiple dates and matches on tinder. The math is not mathing
i can do well on tinder with ANGLEMAXXING

who told you i pick these women?
You:
most of my dates are like that lol.
That's why I said to date higher quality women - don't tolerate shitty behavior from them, if they look like they don't even put any effort into the conversation, don't interact with you enthusiastically, don't respond to your flirting or escalating attempts, then simply walk away and....next!!!!

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Clown Show
Now he says he's a playboy, this guy is autistic and bipolar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deleted member 57464
That's why I said to date higher quality women - don't tolerate shitty behavior from them, if they look like they don't even put any effort into the conversation, don't interact with you enthusiastically, don't respond to your flirting or escalating attempts, then simply walk away and....next!!!!
i dont have options buddy. besides, this girl was a stacylite med school student

• Hmm...
oesn't matter what she is, all girls are pretty much the same.
incel cope. some girls have better genetics than others

• JFL
incel cope. some girls have better genetics than others
Lol, I'm saying they all act and think the same, dummy! She's nothing special than all the others...

in the summer, i had match with a hot stacylite on tinder and she sure took her time to respond but i went out with her after a few days.

it was impossible to conversate with her, we were litterally on a different frequency. its a privllege to have a girl conversating wth you if you are sub 5 psl, sex is truly impossible.
Such is the power of the Greek tragedy

Buddy no stacylite for u

• So Sad
Lol, I'm saying they all act and think the same, dummy! She's nothing special than all the others...
only my oneitis was special

• Hmm...
only my oneitis was special
Mujeres Aborigenes Australia1
your oneitis looks like this

• Hmm...
Yes, I absolutely agree.

Problem is that not a single foid puts any effort in interaction with me.

• +1

fix your personality

• JFL
Problem is that not a single foid puts any effort in interaction with me.
Well, your SMV is probably not high enough, you need to improve your looks, status, money, etc.

Well, your SMV is probably not high enough, you need to improve your looks, status, money, etc.
Tried it, not enough.

I am incel at the soul level.

Last edited: