Women don't ORGASM when men are good looking/just "pretty" it's cope

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
There are some FEATURES that may help make a woman more excited/cum-susceptible like good shoulders or jaw or etc. but overall prettiness is cope. You need ANDROGEN/MASC appeal to be truly sex appealmaxxed, not just looking pretty buy having no sex appeal really....

Just because you're a gigapretty boy does not mean she will come or even enjoy the sex much, she may have sex but not enjoy it just because of "pretty sway" or low intelligence or birth control or social circle or whatever but zoomer girls in the future will never remember wussy boys

It's why I laugh at some pretty boys they can bed some girls sometimes more but they're terrible in bed, it takes androgens/masculinity to be good in bed. Those wussy boys are "eye candy" appealmaxxed but they don't have that sex appeal, it's like looking at a kitten basically

And no need repill cope or PUA shit but pure, unadulated manhood which is lost on 99% of zoomer guys anyways. The only way zoomer fag dudes with 0 testosterone can make girls orgasm is, like with any guy, they actually take effort and focus on her clit. Sad to say boys, but pretty boy isn't always that special. They have that "wow" appeal but they will never have that RUGGED sexy appeal. Gymcels don't get your hopes up either as this is not something you can just replicate with muscle, keep dreaming ... You 'll need face, height, mannerisms, frame, muscle's LAST.

Better to be a masc hunk that gets 20 women and keeps them obsessed than be some faggy, zero testosterone "pretty" girl zoomer who lays more girls due to trendmaxxing or something but each girl would rather fuck her chihuahua after her virginity is lost & her womb fails to be impregnated by birth control & 0 testosterone dicks. There's probably more test in the dick of a chihuahua than that Damian Kater virgin.

And JBs are cope. Yeah I mean you should want to fuck that but it's cope to think you believe what they "like" when they're morons. They "like" pretty boys just as they like "faggy asian boy bands" or "kpop" boys or even their iPad ... Basically zoomer girls ain't gettin real men, they're getting pussies. Sure they can orgasm from pretty boys the same way they may from their lesbo experiences, but it's not the same. You won't be at her heart. You will be like a sweater they find cute but will forget about it ... Nothing special. It's basically over for most zoomers, the girls will not get quality males and the males will never be quality men. It's all wussy sick boys, masculine sick girls and a whole lot of bullshit. The gender or sex balance is off so you can't take what many zoomers say at face value. JB ain't what it used to be either, some zoomers are fading fast...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 22354 and 6 others
Maesthetic with sex appeal is better overall. People keep coping and cherrypicking muh tiktok videos in order to feel better. Imagine being proud of being 50% female, literally failed evolution

Good looking with sex appeal, stubble, muscle and bone genetics is basically saying you're good genetic material as a MAN

But it's easier to turn into a prettyboy than maesthetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Colinmoggs, Deleted member 22354, Xangsane and 6 others
Maesthetic with sex appeal is better overall. People keep coping and cherrypicking muh tiktok videos in order to feel better. Imagine being proud of being 50% female, literally failed evolution

Good looking with sex appeal, stubble, muscle and bone genetics is basically saying you're good genetic material as a MAN

Prettyboys hve more JB appeal :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 23611 and bloomercel
yeah cope if foids enjoy fucking each other then theyll enjoy fucking prettyboys you dont need to be on trt to slay

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 23611, czwarty and 3 others
Prettyboys hve more JB appeal :feelshah:
And? They're only good for ltrs and to have a pretty face to stare at it

Ppl keep saying muh girls develop faster so they're hornier etc, but it's been proven that when girls are horny they go for more maessthetic type of dudes

So by this logic jbs are rarely horny if they're with muh prettyboy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, rand anon and poopoohead
There's probably more test in the dick of a chihuahua than that Damian Kater virgin.
Another delusional oldfag. Kater has more SMV than your entire dysgenic lineage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 23611 and 5 others
You can't escape Stallone pill
@Gargantuan

All maesthetic and "chads" theses oldfags worship HAVE PRETTY features

Why it's so hard to agree that pretty features are life?

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 22093 and 1 other person
And? They're only good for ltrs and to have a pretty face to stare at it

Ppl keep saying muh girls develop faster so they're hornier etc, but it's been proven that when girls are horny they go for more maessthetic type of dudes

So by this logic jbs are rarely horny if they're with muh prettyboy
What is this cope? @5ft1

Do they know there is thosuands of prettyboys tinder expirements and they get 100 matches a day minimum with hot girls offering to fuck and suck them off?

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 23611

Kater is a virgin who is 100x better looking than me while I'm not, so it's not a cope at all.

I'd rather get laid and connect with women/have women truly like me than be some eboy faggot who hides inside & simps for landwhales over omegle and shit. Fuck that's literally terrible as if I looked like Kater I'd at least go outside and see what I can make with that face IRL.

Dnr and pattinson mogs jfl at you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and rand anon

All of this is true but this part

It’s easy asf to become masculine. Way harder to become pretty boy especially if you’re 24+

All that’s needed to masculinize and ogre max is blasting test and thats it lmao. That’s literally all you need

The bad thing is you want a mix between pretty boy and masc. so you need to know when to stop blasting test/androgen-maxxing

Because test is like a time machine that ages you and only goes foward, a one way stop that’s not reversable

Hell I didn’t even use any steriods and androgenmaxxed naturally and it got me to that point where you need to stop, you need to know when to stop androgen maxxing (preferable when you look 21)

Last edited:
This is why everyone here is defending prettyboys

zero irl appeal, no one turns their heads for a prettyboy because its easily achievable

get somewhat lean, a perm and baggy clothes thats all there is to it.

People here be defending that like their life depends on it because thats their cap, something they can reach

thats why actually looking good is important, and not just frauding it

muuuh prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Xangsane, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 23778
View attachment 1975179
Dnr and pattinson mogs jfl at you

Yeah but I have a bigger dick than him guaranteed. Dick size is very much correlated with testosterone/androgens, so I mascmog him.

He looksmogs but I still am more masc. The only guys who can mascmog me would be naturally super-wide framed, tall Chads & roidmaxxers with naturally big cocks. It's so easily overlooked how BIG DICK is a masc. amplifier for dudes, it can even beat out 1 PSL or more sometimes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus

no one talked about gymcels

I was talking about maesthetic people

they not only look actually good facially wise, and not only have fluffy hair but they also have good physiques

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 22886 and callisto
lol how? mad that its nothing special?
if it was that easy then you and everyone else here would be doing it and there wouldn't be a 40% incel rate

What is this cope? @5ft1

Do they know there is thosuands of prettyboys tinder expirements and they get 100 matches a day minimum with hot girls offering to fuck and suck them off?
Muh tinder experiments

Pretty sure the guys who can slay everywhere are maesthetic. College, high school, bars etc. Not talking about ogre brutes but mix of masculine and prettyboy
This is why everyone here is defending prettyboys

zero irl appeal, no one turns their heads for a prettyboy because its easily achievable

get somewhat lean, a perm and baggy clothes thats all there is to it.

People here be defending that like their life depends on it because thats their cap, something they can reach

thats why actually looking good is important, and not just frauding it

muuuh prettyboy
My area is filled with these guys and i haven't seen a girl lust over them. Maybe occasional ltr where they get cucked by either maesthetic guy, or more of a intimidating robust prettyboy

Ppl think they can get curtains, shave, dress like a faggot and be taken seriously and lusted after jfl. The prettyboys that slay are rare and they're mostly robust with decent dimorphism who turn maesthetic when older

All of this is true but this part

It’s easy asf to become masculine. Way harder to become pretty boy especially if you’re 24+

All that’s needed to masculinize and ogre max is blasting test and thats it lmao. That’s literally all you need

The bad thing is you want a mix between pretty boy and masc. so you need to know when to stop blasting test/androgen-maxxing

Because test is like a time machine that ages you and only goes foward, a one way stop that’s not reversable

Hell I didn’t even use any steriods and androgenmaxxed naturally and it got me to that point where you need to stop, you need to know when to stop androgen maxxing (preferable when you look 21)
Yeah ik its easy to become ogre, im talking about maesthetic. Everyone can shave, wear faggot clothing and get cringe curtains or zoomer haircuts

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Pikabro, Deleted member 20704 and 1 other person
My area is filled with these guys and i haven't seen a girl lust over them. Maybe occasional ltr where they get cucked by either maesthetic guy, or more of a intimidating robust prettyboy

Ppl think they can get curtains, shave, dress like a faggot and be taken seriously and lusted after jfl. The prettyboys that slay are rare and they're mostly robust with decent dimorphism who turn maesthetic when older

Exactly my thoughts, so many here treat "prettyboymaxxing" just like they think a haircut and weight loss is gonna make them super hot LOL

Delusion is off the charts, pretty boys are born, not made. You can't change your clothes and get "pretty boy" features, not even with hardmaxxing sometimes either. You can always look more rugged with surgery but there's no surgery to become "pretty" it's absolutely cope.

Prettyboymaxxing jfl it's like some of you niggas think any guy just can apply makeup and get a haircut and weigh 100 lbs. and you're gonna have an argmy of 13-16 year old girls lining up horny to fuck you lol you're destined to be Damian Katercels at best, and there's 0% chance of that even. Even if becoming a "pretty boy" is easier for some it's not worth it, being a pretty boy autist is worse than just an autist.

l-intro-1628890187.jpg

Sure some of you may look like that guy up there but unless she's bi maybe or you wanna be her gbf or something unlikely it's OGRE. Girls treat sometimes these pretty boys as cute pets, not as sexual nearly as you'd think. You know when she's sexual with you, you can feel it & being "pretty" alone isn't enough usually. You can look like a faggot/made up twinky boy or girly boy but thinking that's apex sexualness is GIGACOPE.

Plus muh autism works better for mascethetic type dudes, if you're some girly looking guy and an autist that's proabbly way worse than being Chad autist. A more rugged guy can get away with being socially odd more so than a female-like guy who'd be expected to be more "open"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Solar and ifyouwannabemylover
Exactly my thoughts, so many here treat "prettyboymaxxing" just like they think a haircut and weight loss is gonna make them super hot LOL

Delusion is off the charts, pretty boys are born, not made. You can't change your clothes and get "pretty boy" features, not even with hardmaxxing sometimes either. You can always look more rugged with surgery but there's no surgery to become "pretty" it's absolutely cope.

Prettyboymaxxing jfl it's like some of you niggas think any guy just can apply makeup and get a haircut and weigh 100 lbs. and you're gonna have an argmy of 13-16 year old girls lining up horny to fuck you lol you're destined to be Damian Katercels at best, and there's 0% chance of that even. Even if becoming a "pretty boy" is easier for some it's not worth it, being a pretty boy autist is worse than just an autist.

l-intro-1628890187.jpg

Sure some of you may look like that guy up there but unless she's bi maybe or you wanna be her gbf or something unlikely it's OGRE
just debunked your own thread

• +1
Reactions: metagross

l-intro-1628890187.jpg

Sure some of you may look like that guy up there but unless she's bi maybe or you wanna be her gbf or something unlikely it's OGRE. Girls treat sometimes these pretty boys as cute pets, not as sexual nearly as you'd think. You know when she's sexual with you, you can feel it & being "pretty" alone isn't enough usually. You can look like a faggot/made up twinky boy or girly boy but thinking that's apex sexualness is GIGACOPE.

Plus muh autism works better for mascethetic type dudes, if you're some girly looking guy and an autist that's proabbly way worse than being Chad autist. A more rugged guy can get away with being socially odd more so than a female-like guy who'd be expected to be more "open"
I was literally prettyboy relying on clean shaven face, being skinny with pencil neck and longish hair (until it reached my nose)

I WAS ALWAYS CALLED CUTE AND PRETTY. Fucking demasculating now that i look back on it. I had ltr requests etc but 0 sex appeal

Puberty happened, developed stubble plus thicker eyebrows and eyelashes, cut my hair medium length (neither long to look prettyboish but neither short to hide my good hair genes), started training neck and body in general and sometimes get facial bruises from muay thai. Guess what happened?

From pretty and cute to hot and beautiful, now i can actually meet up with girls easier on tinder and I'm more respected now. Thank god i didn't go the jewish way of being an estrogenic twink and embraced my masculinity (not ogre type of shit)

SEX APPEAL IS EVERYTHING. But i agree prettyboys do have more ltrs requests and maybe more interactions. But now for example a girl classmate told me I'm a fuckboy and when i insulted her one time she said "go tell that to your whores". This wouldn't have happened if i was a prettyboy jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Vvvvxxxx and Solar
But now for example a girl classmate told me I'm a fuckboy and when i insulted her one time she said "go tell that to your whores". This wouldn't have happened if i was a prettyboy jfl
Not true, I am pretty boy and I get called a fuckboy regularly by girls. Last time at a party, a girl kept talking to me, while I was minding my own business, saying "Ahh, you're giving me Fuckboy vibes." and stuff like that. She was cute, but a little annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22126
I see multiple male gaze copers here slandering pretty boys because you don't have the suitable pheno to pull it off. Being a pretty boy doesn't mean looking like a foid. You know they have more success but you'll continue to delude yourself with zero evidence. The proof is in the amount of social traffic from women that goes to pretty boys vs coping gymmaxxers. If women wanted guys like that then their comments wouldn't be filled with other men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Xangsane and BucketCrab
Listen bro, I used to post pics of me with the gayest pucker lip ass prettyboy type selfies and mirror pics when I first started the looksmaxxing journey( not too long ago, started improving summer) and these girls would put things like “you’re prettier than me” , “I’m jealous”, “you’re so cute”. I don’t actually think there was real respect and “dominance” or whatever at all. Like one dude said, I felt like feminine af and treated like I’m some puppy. See those girls definitely would let a prettyboy fuck them no doubt about it but the SEX APPEAL isn’t as strong compared to a Chad ass masculine dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
It's why I laugh at some pretty boys they can bed some girls sometimes more but they're terrible in bed, it takes androgens/masculinity to be good in bed.
zoomer girls ain't gettin real men, they're getting pussies. Sure they can orgasm from pretty boys the same way they may from their lesbo experiences, but it's not the same. You won't be at her heart. You will be like a sweater they find cute but will forget about it ... Nothing special.
This level of delusion would be funny to read if it weren't so sad.

Muh tinder experiments

Pretty sure the guys who can slay everywhere are maesthetic. College, high school, bars etc. Not talking about ogre brutes but mix of masculine and prettyboy

Yeah ik its easy to become ogre, im talking about maesthetic. Everyone can shave, wear faggot clothing and get cringe curtains or zoomer haircuts
Well said.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Nah, you just gotta have a big cock. I always make women Come. They often say"not so deep"

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
all you need is a 9x7 to make every girl nut.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
There are some FEATURES that may help make a woman more excited/cum-susceptible like good shoulders or jaw or etc. but overall prettiness is cope. You need ANDROGEN/MASC appeal to be truly sex appealmaxxed, not just looking pretty buy having no sex appeal really....

Just because you're a gigapretty boy does not mean she will come or even enjoy the sex much, she may have sex but not enjoy it just because of "pretty sway" or low intelligence or birth control or social circle or whatever but zoomer girls in the future will never remember wussy boys

It's why I laugh at some pretty boys they can bed some girls sometimes more but they're terrible in bed, it takes androgens/masculinity to be good in bed. Those wussy boys are "eye candy" appealmaxxed but they don't have that sex appeal, it's like looking at a kitten basically

And no need repill cope or PUA shit but pure, unadulated manhood which is lost on 99% of zoomer guys anyways. The only way zoomer fag dudes with 0 testosterone can make girls orgasm is, like with any guy, they actually take effort and focus on her clit. Sad to say boys, but pretty boy isn't always that special. They have that "wow" appeal but they will never have that RUGGED sexy appeal. Gymcels don't get your hopes up either as this is not something you can just replicate with muscle, keep dreaming ... You 'll need face, height, mannerisms, frame, muscle's LAST.

Better to be a masc hunk that gets 20 women and keeps them obsessed than be some faggy, zero testosterone "pretty" girl zoomer who lays more girls due to trendmaxxing or something but each girl would rather fuck her chihuahua after her virginity is lost & her womb fails to be impregnated by birth control & 0 testosterone dicks. There's probably more test in the dick of a chihuahua than that Damian Kater virgin.

And JBs are cope. Yeah I mean you should want to fuck that but it's cope to think you believe what they "like" when they're morons. They "like" pretty boys just as they like "faggy asian boy bands" or "kpop" boys or even their iPad ... Basically zoomer girls ain't gettin real men, they're getting pussies. Sure they can orgasm from pretty boys the same way they may from their lesbo experiences, but it's not the same. You won't be at her heart. You will be like a sweater they find cute but will forget about it ... Nothing special. It's basically over for most zoomers, the girls will not get quality males and the males will never be quality men. It's all wussy sick boys, masculine sick girls and a whole lot of bullshit. The gender or sex balance is off so you can't take what many zoomers say at face value. JB ain't what it used to be either, some zoomers are fading fast...
this is cope. women would literally fuck another woman than an average man

Remember the dick pill though, if youre a real man you should have a big, thick, girthy, juicy, bulging, veiny, mushroom tip cock.
Yeeeessss ffffuuaaaarrrrkkkk it maaaakkkeeesss meeee sooo hooorrrnnnyyy thinking about it
(wallahi I’m straight)

Either that or you’re going to get cucked by bbc real quick