Women don't want men over 30

Feel like the OP is coping by using presumed age cut off as an excuse for future failure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Cope thread. This is only true for most whites. Not everyone is white.

Well seeing as the mods decided to troll me by not banning me after I asked for it on my last thread I guess I could make a couple of more threads before I depart from this forum.....

Anyway.....

Basically, the age pill is even more brutal than most guys realize. Women don't want men over 30. And how do I know this? Because back during my days of using dating sites (not tinder mind you, but actual dating sites. Yes I am old like that) something like half of all the women aged between 18-29 would ALWAYS state "nobody over 30" or "plz no old guys in their 30's" in their profile. The idea that women want "mature" men is a hilarious cope. Women want young high T men with stiff muscles and functioning erections. Not middle aged overweight dudes many of whom are starting to bald and probably have less stamina in bed.

And it makes sense from an evolutionary point of view. The only reason people can make it into their 80's today is because of modern medicine. Look at isolated tribes that have no access to it and most of them men die in their 60's. That means that in a way being 30 is actually more like being 40 if jungle laws still applied. Why would a woman want to put herself and their would be child at a massive risk by making a middle aged dude her protector that would be old by the time the child was even just 10 years old? Only young prime age men could realistically defend her and the child all the way into adulthood. Example:

Scenario 1: Guy has a child at 20. Child takes 15 years to reach adulthood (by stone age standards). Guy is 35 by the time this happens which means he can protect the child the whole time.

Scenario 2: Guy has a child at 30. By the time the child is 5 the dude is already 35 and noticeably less fit than the 20 year old dudes. By the time the child is 10 he is 40 years old and grossly outclassed by the younger guys, putting the child and woman at risk in case he gets challenged.

Do you see how the whole notion of women wanting older men makes NO sense? Just fucking LOL at all the oldcel copers just lol. Women want YOUNG men just as much as men want young women. YOUTH IS FUCKING EVERYTHING. And don't say women like older men because of money because money doesn't fucking matter just look at ricecels they make more money but are generally incels. Youth and looks = everything.

It's over for 30+yearoldcels.

EDIT: JFL at all the "did not read" replies. Clearly a lot of oldcels on this forum or guys in their late 20's thinking they still have a chance if they "improve" enough.
unfortunately its true