Women don’t want to see men in the gym.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
So here’s the story recently my gym opened up a women only area. Lmao.
The thing is that most foids now train in that section besides two or three who are on treadmill.

And no it’s not because I live in an ethnic area as there are plenty of white and other mixed foids too.
This was suifuel as I imagine my gym is more of casual type and 30% of men come around just to see the chicaaas and chill.

Men are even deprived in gym now. And what cuck managers who approved something like this. JFL.
In few months male members are gonna leave tf out of this gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, thereallegend, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
The thing is that most foids now train in that section besides two or three who are on treadmill.

And no it’s not because I live in an ethnic area as there are plenty of white and other mixed foids too.
This was suifuel as I imagine my gym is more of casual type and 30% of men come around just to see the chicaaas and chill.

Men are even deprived in gym now. And what cuck managers who approved something like this. JFL.
Now drop them a chad or prettyboy and see how they react

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloomercel and Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Trilogy, tombradylover and 5 others
gym was so cringe

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Xangsane

Sounds like there are grounds for a lawsuit imo.

Can any Jewish friends here review this potential case?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
the sub chads ruined it for the chads. foids need to run a gym where the men must be voted on to be allowed membership, i think that would work perfectly. then if he exhibited creepy behavior he would be kicked out

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, socialcel and klip11

My gym has a women only area, but not many use it.

the sub chads ruined it for the chads. foids need to run a gym where the men must be voted on to be allowed membership, i think that would work perfectly. then if he exhibited creepy behavior he would be kicked out
What is creepy behavior?

What is creepy behavior?
being too ugly to do certain actions. like if he was an 8/10 jock, he'd be allowed to do anything. if he was a 7/10 pretty boy he can't put his hands on them, then he'll get kicked out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and klip11
My gym has always had this, it’s unreal - I hate having women way below my looks level keep giving me eyes when I’m simply training, it’s offensive.
Glad that the women who know their place will stick in the ladies room, the others are always disgusting cellulite worms who think they have the right to stare at a chadelite smh.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and diamondbill
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: klip11
My gym has always had this, it’s unreal - I hate having women way below my looks level keep giving me eyes when I’m simply training, it’s offensive.
Glad that the women who know their place will stick in the ladies room, the others are always disgusting cellulite worms who think they have the right to stare at a chadelite smh.

ye. I might start recording and post it in tiktok.

those fucking creeps.

they bleed every month and they thing they have the right to look at me. WTF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, socialcel and SteveRogers
woman want to see men on the surgery table

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SA7 and RichardSpencel
Oh shit my gym has a separate women section

But still some women go normally

• JFL