Women get bored so FAST

Sex is not overrated, it feels like heaven trust me
I've done it but never with a Stacy. Might go see an expensive Stacy hooker in central Europe just to see what it's like tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I've done it but never with a Stacy. Might go see an expensive Stacy hooker in central Europe just to see what it's like tbh.
I've done it with a 5psl girl, it's amazing jfl, the moment you put dick in pussy dopamine, endorphins, oxytocin, vasopressin get realised while on fapping only dopamine is realised and half lower then sex

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Lagoon1214, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Yes bro just me and me alone, It's just a coincidence the birth rate and marriage rate is dropping dramatically in all Western nations
probably due to people being inside all the time on the computers or something

No they get bored of you

Never get bored of chad

This shit was a reoccurring problem I had with my chadfish. Girls would match with me and out of the 200 I had I only had 2 that messaged me first. They just aren’t interested like that. Not only did I have to message first I had to move the conversation, lazy ass hoes. JFL
Yeah people's opinions of Chad's come from 2016 and before

In 2020 even Chad's are struggling to keep a non-Stacy's attention

Like I said you can get laid and stuff, but even when you are good looking you have to put a tremendous amount of work in to bang low quality girls that still act like you aint shut

Everyone in here who disagrees is either Larping or Coping

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, oldcell, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Yeah people's opinions of Chad's come from 2016 and before

In 2020 even Chad's are struggling to keep a non-Stacy's attention

Like I said you can get laid and stuff, but even when you are good looking you have to put a tremendous amount of work in to bang low quality girls that still act like you aint shut

Everyone in here who disagrees is either Larping or Coping

This is why you have to play the numbers game, I even know some older chads who struggle and date lower tier women too. The game has gotten more difficult but that's just the way it is.

Also, I know a lot of guys who got married and have kids with a wife... it's a huge responsibility and most are always stressed out. IMO being married isn't worth consistent sex especially as most women age badly.

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Just LOLLLL at anyone who tells you how to
" game " women

Women are totally fucking brainwashed by the Jews nowadays, they are never satisfied, they get bored in literally HOURS, just mere hours after being all interested they will lose ALL INTEREST JUST LOL IF YOU HAVE ONEITIS !!!

All these normies with gfs just beg and cater to their bitchy ugly faced gf who is like PSL 4, and have to beg for breadcrumb sex

Every woman I talk to has 200 dudes trying to holler at her, the only thing you can do is be aggressive and escalate toward sex and after you bang you will probably never ever see her again because she is on to the next Chad

Alot of times you have only 1 shot at banging a chick and you might remember her for weeks meanwhile she already moved on from you the second you left her vision

Women are literally bored of men, you shouldn't cry yourself to sleep cause your not Chad, you should be pissed the fuck off that feminism and the daddy cucked goverment have allowed women to work this way !!!
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Just LOLLLL at anyone who tells you how to
" game " women

Women are totally fucking brainwashed by the Jews nowadays, they are never satisfied, they get bored in literally HOURS, just mere hours after being all interested they will lose ALL INTEREST JUST LOL IF YOU HAVE ONEITIS !!!

All these normies with gfs just beg and cater to their bitchy ugly faced gf who is like PSL 4, and have to beg for breadcrumb sex

Every woman I talk to has 200 dudes trying to holler at her, the only thing you can do is be aggressive and escalate toward sex and after you bang you will probably never ever see her again because she is on to the next Chad

Alot of times you have only 1 shot at banging a chick and you might remember her for weeks meanwhile she already moved on from you the second you left her vision

Women are literally bored of men, you shouldn't cry yourself to sleep cause your not Chad, you should be pissed the fuck off that feminism and the daddy cucked goverment have allowed women to work this way !!!
I feel like it is the other way around. I get bored fast and do not remember them an hour later and I am not not GL. Probably normie. But after some years nothing phases you at all.

jfl whenever i speak to a woman i imagine i have to deal with someone disabled, completely retarded or with a really small child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Woman have weak sex drive like a castrated eunuch they are fine with sex once a month keep this in mind

i actually tested how fast a girl gets bored, it differs a lot from girl to girl

my gf: still interested after 4 years relationship
latina that approached me: lost interest after about a week but she was only here for a few days so
romanian girl that asked for my snapchat: she had a crush on me for about 30 days then stopped texting much
german girl that has a crush on me: still interested after 60 days not even hand holding or complimenting really

i didnt fuck any of them, always just kept them hot or at least tried to stay interesting (not being too needy, complimenting every now and then etc)

im also sure i could fuck any of them if i rang at their house now but i doubt the girls who stopped texting would still ltr

Foids love to “tame” high value man into category they like. Once this is achieved they get bored of them. Brutal

U have a small window of time to fuck them after u first meet or else u might not ever get that chance again. Could be a few days to a few weeks. After that u are forgotten
So true, I got a girls number and messaged her for a couple of days and didn’t try to fuck because of Covid. On the third day I was ghosted and that was that.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
more like hedonistic freedom culture has showed the true colors of humans. they would naturally change partner everyday if given the chance.
When you give people freedoms, this is what they turn into

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Not really, we have the feelings of love so it proves humans are more oriented towards monogamy
All it proves is that chemical pair-bonds aid the survivability of offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
This is why looksmaxxing has diminishing returns... if you're in a big city you have so much competition even for average girls it's an uphill battle unless you're giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This is why looksmaxxing has diminishing returns... if you're in a big city you have so much competition even for average girls it's an uphill battle unless you're giga chad.
That's why I'm glad I don't live in LA, NYC, or Miami lol there's more chads in bigger cities due to modeling agencies and bigger opportunities there.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
That's why I'm glad I don't live in LA, NYC, or Miami lol there's more chads in bigger cities due to modeling agencies and bigger opportunities there.
is the new aot season out yet?
fuark i dont even remember the storyline anymore
over for low iq cels

• +1
Reactions: PYT

There's also more women and stuff to do, better than being stuck out in the middle of nowhere bored as hell all the time with an aging hag

• +1
is the new aot season out yet?
fuark i dont even remember the storyline anymore
over for low iq cels
Season 4 ? Nah not yet I think they postponed it till 2021 but I've been keeping up with the manga

• So Sad
Season 4 ? Nah not yet I think they postponed it till 2021 but I've been keeping up with the manga
Damn
is the story line good in the manga too?
i started to read it after season 2 but i got head aches and epileptic attacks cuz my low iq couldnt process it

Damn
is the story line good in the manga too?
i started to read it after season 2 but i got head aches and epileptic attacks cuz my low iq couldnt process it
Oh yeah it gets better and better. There's a guy on youtube (Foxen Anime) who goes over pretty much every chapter and sums it up in less than 10 min!

• Love it
Oh yeah it gets better and better. There's a guy on youtube (Foxen Anime) who goes over pretty much every chapter and sums it up in less than 10 min!
thank you bro i will check him out

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back