Women have Oneitis too

foidshateme

foidshateme

Iron
I'm really close with my sisters and cousins, its my brutal cope because every other foids hate me for being ugly and low inhib, brutal fucking shit. Its the reminiscence of my red pill days, this whole if you're ugly be an asshole shit doesn't work. Asshole is a tolerated trait in proportion to your genetics. Before I get called water and a waffler by this forum, I want to talk about my sister.

My sister has a brutal JBW oneitis on this MTN dude she met 4 years ago, she worships the ground he walks on, he has her curry ass friendzoned. If this wasnt my own sister i would pray she dies alone with 4 cats and a box of cheap wine for not giving her own race a chance. I found her diary today and I found the most fucked fantasies. I want to bleach my brain and have a revolver go through my the deepest vein in my heart.

"Gosh I want my mouth around your cock so badly. Fucking Christ please for the love of god, just let me blow you before I self implode. Please come back and fuck my ass on a hotel balcony later, I'm not going anywhere, I have been waiting"

MY SISTER IS 18 GUYS AND SHE WANTS THIS MTN WHITE DUDE TO DESECREATE HER HOLES.

She tells me that she cant fathom any other man touching her, she showed me this psl 6 dude she went out with on bumble, and she couldn't bring herself to touch him. She goes on dates after dates and shes stuck on this mid dude despite the options she has as a foid. Sex pill is the final pill or is it this niggas good harmony, idrk. He has either fucked my sister's brains into submission or his face is that pretty to her that even chad can't compete.

Teen love is brutal guys even for women. This mid guy joined the Army at 18, so she waits for him for 6 months to fuck him when he comes back to see his family in our area, she mopes about it alot, how she tries so hard to move on but she cant stop loving him. She sticks him into every conversation, it drives me insane how this mid ass ugly hoe has my sister on a chokehold, shes 18 and its now over for her if this nigga doesnt put a ring on it. She will cuck every dude on this planet for some STD host.

Shes sitting at home counting days on her calender while hes probably fucking asian hookers and destroying bunny asses daily.

Brutal fucking shit guys. How do I save my sister from this oneitis

I even showed her psl Gods whether she would leave him for Chico or some gay ass pretty nigga, and she said, she could be married to Henry Cavill but would cuck him instantly for her soldier.

I 😳😳😳😳

I dont know why this nigga is hurting my sister like this, I bet he would LTR some blonde whore over my sister.

I'm gonna go and rope after reading that. I cant look at her the same after reading the perverted shit he has done to her. Nigga has fucked her ass guys, its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Mewton, Klasik01 and 19 others
I'm really close with my sisters and cousins, its my brutal cope because every other foids hate me for being ugly and low inhib, brutal fucking shit. Its the reminiscence of my red pill days, this whole if you're ugly be an asshole shit doesn't work. Asshole is a tolerated trait in proportion to your genetics. Before I get called water and a waffler by this forum, I want to talk about my sister.

My sister has a brutal JBW oneitis on this MTN dude she met 4 years ago, she worships the ground he walks on, he has her curry ass friendzoned. If this wasnt my own sister i would pray she dies alone with 4 cats and a box of cheap wine for not giving her own race a chance. I found her diary today and I found the most fucked fantasies. I want to bleach my brain and have a revolver go through my the deepest vein in my heart.

"Gosh I want my mouth around your cock so badly. Fucking Christ please for the love of god, just let me blow you before I self implode. Please come back and fuck my ass on a hotel balcony later, I'm not going anywhere, I have been waiting"

She tells me that she cant fathom any other man touching her, she showed me this psl 6 dude she went out with on bumble, and she couldn't bring herself to touch him. She goes on dates after dates and shes stuck on this mid dude despite the options she has as a foid. Sex pill is the final pill or is it this niggas good harmony, idrk. He has either fucked my sister's brains into submission or his face is that pretty to her that even chad can't compete.

Teen love is brutal guys even for women. This mid guy joined the Army at 18, so she waits for him for 6 months to fuck him when he comes back to see his family in our area, she mopes about it alot, how she tries so hard to move on but she cant stop loving him. She sticks him into every conversation, it drives me insane how this mid ass ugly hoe has my sister on a chokehold, shes 18 and its now over for her if this nigga doesnt put a ring on it. She will cuck every dude on this planet for some STD host.

Shes sitting at home counting days on her calender while hes probably fucking asian hookers and destroying bunny asses daily.

I even showed her psl Gods whether she would leave him for Chico or some gay ass pretty nigga, and she said, she could be married to Henry Cavill but would cuck him instantly for her soldier.

I 😳😳😳😳

I dont know why this nigga is hurting my sister like this, I bet he would LTR some blonde whore over my sister.

I'm gonna go and rope after reading that. I cant look at her the same after reading the perverted shit he has done to her. Nigga has fucked her ass guys, its over
Kys Dnr niggaaaaaaaaahhhh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Trilogy, piec and 6 others
I found her diary today and I found the most fucked fantasies. I want to bleach my brain and have a revolver go through my the deepest vein in my heart.

Girls don’t have diaries in 2024. Made up story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mogstars, oldcel2002 and 6 others
No shit

Their oneitises just aren’t us

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, fuxkdakikez, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
dnr nigger

Attachments

• GC3gmy_WIAAYpL3.jpeg
    GC3gmy_WIAAYpL3.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
Cuckedbysister.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, yeeyeeslayer, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I read everything boyo

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
Women having oneitis is the natural state of things

Indian Elliot Rodger in the making.

What else has he done to her?

I 😳😳😳😳

Found the foid

• Love it
Reactions: foidshateme
I'm Tyrone maxxing currently
Then boyo if you want me to be unironic, Quit the thug language. Don't say nigga everytime and personality ntmax like a normal person. Show off your bbcgame and you win

Indian Elliot Rodger in the making.

What else has he done to her?
Bro all i know is that hes fucked her ass and she begs him to own her completely. Like I cant see her the same anymore, she's the same woman who is into Indian freedom fighters documentaries, now shes so desperately obsessed with some white dude with harmony. Brutal fucking blackpill bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and Sprinkles
Then boyo if you want me to be unironic, Quit the thug language. Don't say nigga everytime and personality ntmax like a normal person. Show off your bbcgame and you win
I'm curry as hell, what bbc. I dont give a shit about foids ngl except that Persian girl I touched the tits of, is still living rent free in my wet dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
Maybe you underrate due to male gaze he's above MTN?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Oneitis is fucking toxic af

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

I 😳😳😳😳

3786179 IMG 6316

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, Primalsplit and Mainstream
not allowed phone but met a nigga on bumble? :unsure:
Yah, you can use everything on your laptop these days. She used to use instagram on an android simulator before they made the app available on windows.

I wasnt allowed a phone till i was 21 either

• JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Mainstream and Kamui

I 😳😳😳😳

tales from the indian train station

• JFL
Reactions: foidshateme
This happened to me as well, htb girl fell in love with my 5'4 mtn friend for so fucking long(7ish months I believe), it took me a month of talking with her and just validationmaxxing and being all nice and lovey dovey for her to just now start getting over him, oneitises are brutal examples of just be NT

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

I 😳😳😳😳

Rape her

JBF is brutal we’re meant to get married at 16

dnrd but mtb+ dont have oneitis

Im their oneitis

I 😳😳😳😳

yes with chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
women have multiple oneitises at once

"Women aren't submissive" just be a white, tall and pretty young boy.

Do you have a photo of her oneitis to see how MTN is that guy

i will never be a girl's oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
i will never be a girl's oneitis
fuck.
If you weren't a girl oneitis no matter how ugly she was, you are not even above average in looks.N ever been in this situation, it sucks.

Last edited:
it's different tho

your curry sister was able to be intimate with her oneitis despite not being looksmatched. That same scenario would never work the other way around