Women have the power to make the world a better place

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
by increasing population the world would become a better place

White western women in particular, lmao, I try not to have a disdain towards them fuck it’s so hard. I don’t wanna say I hate them but Jesus Christ, they have to power to make the world a better place but they are too fucking selfish and prudish to do that

Just have babies you stupid fucking whores. Just date your looks match you bitches

Just have sex, it’s the easiest thing and the world and enjoyable enough to not be some crazy chore

But these stuck up hoes seem to not even realize this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and iam good boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
all my whips new i ain’t ever need no cable jumpers

i drop 8000 twice on dior sweaters
CC3EE5CC AB51 4940 8A53 17DB6B01FAE7

Bro can’t care about the future of humanity nor problems of the world far enough from the way his gonial angle looks and nose. Brutal looksmaxxer rat tier sentience :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
I will be spamming this dnr shit till you kids leave.
You’re the only kid here buddy. Mentally at least

Im legit very surprised you’re a grown ass man. That’s kinda sad

You’re the only kid here buddy. Mentally at least

Im legit very surprised you’re a grown ass man. That’s kinda sad

• JFL
by increasing population the world would become a better place

White western women in particular, lmao, I try not to have a disdain towards them fuck it’s so hard. I don’t wanna say I hate them but Jesus Christ, they have to power to make the world a better place but they are too fucking selfish and prudish to do that

Just have babies you stupid fucking whores. Just date your looks match you bitches

Just have sex, it’s the easiest thing and the world and enjoyable enough to not be some crazy chore

But these stuck up hoes seem to not even realize this

Brutal

Nobody else I know who’s a legit grown ass man would ever act like a child on an incel forum. Brutal manchild syndrome
You don't know any grown men because you are 16.

Bx0zolNIcAAFNvs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
my oneits could fix my problems in half an hour

my oneits could fix my problems in half an hour
i hope you get a gf and realize that women will not solve your shit fucking brain chemistry, you are a cuck so she will shit test you and make you suicidal cascading into a multitude of issues that will leave you 10x more suicidal than before because i bet you wont be able to even handle it in the first place . a girl will not fix you, thats a cringe myth. you can only fix yourself and a start would be to stop victimizing yourself everyday like a little pussy

i hope you get a gf and realize that women will not solve your shit fucking brain chemistry, you are a cuck so she will shit test you and make you suicidal cascading into a multitude of issues that will leave you 10x more suicidal than before because i bet you wont be able to even handle it in the first place . a girl will not fix you, thats a cringe myth. you can only fix yourself and a start would be to stop victimizing yourself everyday like a little pussy
redditor tier copes

redditor tier copes
youre such a giant pussy lmao. not cope at all, i have been in relationships and it does not automatically fix all your issues. no woman is some perfect princess who will put up with your cuck behavior, i guarantee you cannot handle it. it will break you, just watch. you dont even listen to someone who has way more experience with women than you do and you think you understand how shit works. such a retarded delusional little cuck, theres no saving you, mr victim