MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BrettyBoy, jefferson and 1 other person
superior genes in action

Am I chad if i never use a condom and nutted inside almost all of me girlfriends

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Whats so shocking about it? Men are too less likely to use condom if they can fuck a stacy. Just a thought of fucking a gigastacy without a condom and nutting deep makes my mouth drool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209
Whats so shocking about it? Men are too less likely to use condom if they can fuck a stacy. Just a thought of fucking a gigastacy without a condom and nutting deep makes my mouth drool.
But women dont care about looks right?

xD its actually insane how you guys think that we dont look at looks too

why do you blame women only

ofc everyone wants best for themselves

xD its actually insane how you guys think that we dont look at looks too
Are you female? And I was being sarcastic.

No, he was saying that men judge women by their looks too and that it is a double standard for us to criticize them for doing it to us.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
holy fuck you're legit the worst poster here and you are only here for not even one month

EVERYONE WANTS BEST FOR THEMSELVES

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
holy fuck you're legit the worst poster here and you are only here for not even one month

this is not why we hate and blame women. We blame then because of HYPOCRISY AND LIES

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

the problem is when women say they only care about personality

Of course, protection = protect yourself from something bad, that is, incel genes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
The conclusions are amazing:

"Women’s perceptions of men’s attractiveness influence their condom use intentions; such risk biases should be incorporated into sexual health education programmes and condom use interventions."

I'd love see how this would play out in a high school sex ed class:

"Now Chad, remember to always use condoms, even if the Stacy you're fucking doesn't want to. Timothy, don't bother buying condoms. It's over for you, and no woman would agree to fuck you without condoms on hand anyway."

this is not why we hate and blame women. We blame then because of HYPOCRISY AND LIES
you would have killed yourself 15 years ago if it wasn't for their lies

• WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary
We are on this fucking looksmaxing forum because we are trying to improve our looks, not kill ourselves you dipshit

i didnt understand. But since you're a troll whatever it is what it is

But women dont care about looks right?
Some definetely don't seem to. Theres hot stacy in my school dating bloated manlet. Marko Jaric and Adriana Lima, Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson.
Then there's Lorde and this asian guy and stpeach the streamer and her boyfriend. Most women date down for status or money, but why some do it is a complete mystery.
Lorde s break up with james lowe and her song green light reason for break up and more 1

• +1
Reactions: xit
Although there is no study to the contrary, it is not a rule or accurate in reality; many become impregnated with men who can not be considered "chads" at all, and even lose their virginity with them, which is unworthy if you spend hours looking for improvement in psl