Women literally wear makeup to look younger

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
And then can’t accept they peak at 18 then descend hard. Muh pedo muh bla bla bla while they smother a bunch of jewslop on their faces in a sad failed attempt to fraud high collagen again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, bigchunguslover, Shycel and 4 others
While you piss and moan on the internet, Chad is fucking 29 y/o's who are successfully frauding 18

Good work

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Kamui
While you piss and moan on the internet, Chad is fucking 29 y/o's who are successfully frauding 18

Good work
This doesn’t even deserve a proper reply. Like can you even understand basic English?

Got your edgy comment in though. Good work.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
This doesn’t even deserve a proper reply. Like can you even understand basic English?

Got your edgy comment in though. Good work.
Fine, Chad is fucking a 19yo who is frauding 15

Bare face milfs can be hot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
I think it depends tbh. I've seen women get better with age while others descend quite quickly.

I think makeup is mostly to enhance coloring though and add definition to the face.

Yeah if they have good facial bones. Women with robust faces last almost as long as similar men.

Margot Robbie or death.
She's a bit flat when it comes to body tho which carries their sex appeal hard well into their 40s or even 50s tbh

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I think it depends tbh. I've seen women get better with age while others descend quite quickly.

I think makeup is mostly to enhance coloring though and add definition to the face.
I know a girl who was chubby when young then lost it with age and barely lost collagen due to good genes. I guess that’s how.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
:soy:: Maybe if you weren’t that toxic masculine, women wouldn’t have to wear makeup to appear attractive to you. Think about it lil man, you’re the problem

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing