Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff

Bonus Nikolaj Pill @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22126 and 13 others
Women want a man to have a big, dominant and sharp nose so they can sit on it.

Having an Aquailine nose is ideal. Meds like me and @gamma already have it, huge halo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21044, R@m@ and 9 others

Having an Aquailine nose is ideal. Meds like me and @gamma already have it, huge halo.
@gamma gave me honorary med status.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 7098, gamma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gestapo, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Well, it is certainly better than the nose I have
35F0252A F6CE 46F2 97E6 8BC860935B0C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, volcelfatcel, Kingkellz and 2 others
BIRDCEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Kingkellz
copers cope with upturned noses
ideal is a straight downturned nose.

often retards confuse CROOKED =/= downturned

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Sigmamale and Kingkellz
Should I keep my penis nose?

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, mug, futuregigamogger and 6 others
spongebob squarepants GIF

no, you shouldn't. you look good otherwise though. just don't get an up-turn when getting it fixed.

The tip needs reduction. It just too droopy but of course Im not gonna make it like pig.. I hope so lol.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Kingkellz
put that nose on a pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Hikicel69 and Kingkellz
birdcel lifefuel :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
It’s because everything on his face is so perfect except his nose that it’s stands out and gives him character

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Kingkellz
yeah the roman type nose with a slight hump and the wide alar base with a defined tip that has a dimple on it looks very good on men. My dad has this shape too and it mogs. But the birdcel type of nose where it is just smoothly curved and has a bulbous and undefined tip is not hot at all. A big nose also has to be balanced by a big lower third which most men dont have. Guy in theh vids is a mogger tho

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, oldcell and Kingkellz
yeah the roman type nose with a slight hump and the wide alar base with a defined tip that has a dimple on it looks very good on men. My dad has this shape too and it mogs. But the birdcel type of nose where it is just smoothly curved and has a bulbous and undefined tip is not hot at all. A big nose also has to be balanced by a big lower third which most men dont have. Guy in theh vids is a mogger tho
What nose would be ideal on asians?

What nose would be ideal on asians?
probably a small and narrow one that is "femenine" as asians rely more on having good harmony + soft features and skin to look good than pure bone prominence and robustness. This is not to say maesthetics and DOM dont need harmony and soft features, they def doo (the Nikolaj guy and gandy both have excellent harmony and soft features) it is just that prettyboys and cutecels need them even more (asians are usually this type of goodlookign)

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
i genuinly think this type of nose mogs on men who have atleast average dimorphism. Give you a "powerfull mafia boss/army leader" type of look idk. Or like a serious daddy type or roman emperor type of thing.
Sick gif

Of course for prettyboys, cutecels, asians, zayn-likes, love island types etc a smaller "prettier" nose is better

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Some women are literally blind. His nose is fucking deformed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 13626, Deprived and 2 others
Some women are literally blind. His nose is fucking deformed.
gandy's maybe because it is also crooked to like theh side but Nikolaj's nose mogs very hard and fits his look perfectly imo. Of course if you would slap that on a prettyboy it would look very weird but on his DOM silver fox face it actually adds a lot to his harmony

LIFEFUEL for my NOSE

Women are not monolithic, there isn’t a single most objectively attractive person in the world because attraction is at least 20% subjective.

Downward angled nose tip and wide alar base are textbook deathnic traits dude.

Neutral angle angle and European alar base is ideal. Straight or hooked nose bridge on top of that.

even a flaw is a halo for chad. It doesnt look good on normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Jbjpill

Just be Je*ish

Jfl at the virtue signalling

even a flaw is a halo for chad. It doesnt look good on normies
In fact, everyone has a flaws. People here so delusional cuz they think that something, someone ideal exist while it's not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Women are the biggest fucking gaslighters in history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064

You forget the important part which is bones