Women make the first move?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Turns it out it might be true:
"To find out exactly what happens when a man and a woman catch each other’s eye, anthropologist David Givens, director of the Centre of Nonverbal Studies in Washington state, and biologist and sexologist Timothy Perper, author of the influential book Sex Signals, spent hundreds of hours in bars and clubs observing couples meeting for the first time. One of Perper’s most astonishing discoveries was that in two thirds of cases it was women who had actually begun the pick-ups. They were fully aware of what they were doing, too. Interviewed afterwards, they admitted having coaxed a potential lover into conversation, touched him and enticed him with coquettish looks, questions, compliments and jokes.

My studies back this up. I’m a biological anthropologist and senior research fellow at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana University in the U.S. (...) My studies (which have entailed speaking to more than 25,000 singles) have been done annually since 2010 with a representative sample (...) They clearly illustrate that women of every age, ethnicity and background initiate most pick-ups"

Two-thirds of pick-ups are initiated by women!

Here another post in an actual psychology website, although it only cites one source:
"Contrary to popular belief, women actually initiate courtship rituals. This supposition holds true across all cultures that allow free selection of partners. (...) Men think they are in charge of the courtship ritual, but this is clearly not the case. Each step in the courtship dance is initiated or regulated by women. Men should know that women are the decision-makers in the courtship sequence."

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Bushman, deadstock and 2 others
🌐

women are always the ones who choose to believe otherwise is delusion / cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep and MostGLSlayer
Water I’ve never approach a girl , it is cringe to approach anyway the man is supposed to be the indifferent women need the initiative

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, datboijj, deadstock and 3 others
Water I’ve never approach a girl , it is cringe to approach anyway the man is supposed to be the indifferent women need the initiative
True for me too, I always waited for a hint, never approached "just so."

women are always the ones who choose to believe otherwise is delusion / cope
Yes and they don’t chose you, that’s why you’re a loser and a virgin.

But Redpill Alphas Say First 100 Approaches is the Warmup

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and AlexAP
Fuck I just saw you are the American, i didn’t know it’s you lmao sorry mate :lul::lul::lul:
No you're right I am a loser atm and btw it's not a good thing to be from america

Women do approach. Idk why bluepill cucks insist that they don’t. Foids been chasing and approaching guys since elementary school. Motherfuckers never got approached and assumed that foids don’t approach men jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back