Women on birth control are attracted to pretty boys

D

Deleted member 33826

Its over
What do u guys think of this theory? I am copying this from twitter and this seems like an interesting topic.

"He doesn’t know that birth control makes women more attracted to feminine looking men (and in some cases, women, hence rise in bisexuality).When you’re married and it’s time to have kids, and she comes off the birth control, she will suddenly feel repulsed by your emasculated feminine aura, and that’s her natural instincts kicking in.Also, bisexual women tend to claim that when they’re ovulating, they become “straight for a few days”. This is because there is a reverse effect of the birth control pill. The birth control pill is not just a chemical contraceptive, it’s a sociological one."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sportsmogger and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52200 and nest_chico
Wouldn't surprise me, modern people are biochemically fucked on a lot of levels. Microplastics, hormones, endocrine disruptors, air pollution, processed food, god knows what else.

• +1
Reactions: Pride, boxface34, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Is it bc of low E

It's the opposite thoughbeit, non-virgin women stacked up on birth control are attracted to high-T mongrel ogre's who will set their lineage and IQ's back centuries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32285
It's the opposite thoughbeit, non-virgin women stacked up on birth control are attracted to high-T mongrel ogre's who will set their lineage and IQ's back centuries.
makes zero sense. The pills make women less horny and thus it makes sense why they get disgusted by these high t ogre guys

makes zero sense. The pills make women less horny and thus it makes sense why they get disgusted by these high t ogre guys
Virgin/Non-Birth Control taking women have a proven track record of seeking out prettyboys, women who whore themselves out, take birth control, plan-B after getting raw dogged, etc, are not dating/fucking prettyboys, they're fucking Chads and Ogres, and all kinds of other devious shit like deathniccs, and niggers, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 52057, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
it's partly true. that doesn't mean that it's a bad thing

Attachments

• little2013.pdf
    921.3 KB · Views: 0
They’re just more attractive than the average man. They at least have something going for them (feminine features and youthful looks). That alone separates them from the rest. Attraction is just competion at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 32285 and distortionsd
What do u guys think of this theory? I am copying this from twitter and this seems like an interesting topic.

"He doesn’t know that birth control makes women more attracted to feminine looking men (and in some cases, women, hence rise in bisexuality).When you’re married and it’s time to have kids, and she comes off the birth control, she will suddenly feel repulsed by your emasculated feminine aura, and that’s her natural instincts kicking in.Also, bisexual women tend to claim that when they’re ovulating, they become “straight for a few days”. This is because there is a reverse effect of the birth control pill. The birth control pill is not just a chemical contraceptive, it’s a sociological one."
Utter cope

White women are just bisexual and degenerate , birth control is an excuse

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They’re just more attractive than the average man. They at least have something going for them (feminine features and youthful looks). That alone separates them from the rest. Attraction is just competion at the end of the day.
I’m starting to think that this forum is a Jewish psyop to turn young men into sissies especially white men to ensure that the west fall

and most of the users here are agents just like you

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Deleted member 52057
I’m starting to think that this forum is a Jewish psyop to turn young men into sissies especially white men to ensure that the west fall

I’ve known for a long time that this forum is full of retards like you.

You think I care if some dorky 14 year wears broccoli hair? They can do that all they want. I know no one, not even women, respects them.

If you can’t agree that a guy with high collagen, aesthetic feminine features, and good hair is more attractive than the average, boring looking guy, then good luck to you.

• +1

“The west has fallen” :soy::soy:. Who cares? Jfl. I didn’t fall for that prettyboy shit and neither did many others. If you did you’re a cuck and it’s not anyone else’s fault. You would turn out to be ‘sissy’ anyway.

Women are attracted to good genes, no need to complicate shit

• +1

Those pills definitely have a lot secondary effects, so I wouldn't be surprised
There was an study were it linked homosexual individuals and woman that took birth controls pills
at some point before pregnancy.
Truly diabolic chemicals if you ask me :confused:

Those pills definitely have a lot secondary effects, so I wouldn't be surprised
There was an study were it linked homosexual individuals and woman that took birth controls pills
at some point before pregnancy.
Truly diabolic chemicals if you ask me :confused:
Jew pills lol
’its all a plan

Jew pills lol
’its all a plan
yes I'm lucky my mom always disagreed in taking these pills
Truly evil, either they are just too stupid or just don't simply care about the consequences . They can fuck up
a poor person whole life.