Women on dating apps are hoes

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
More than half of women on dating apps are looking for something casual or 'put don't know yet'.
Then they will sleep with another guy each week, but still have a relationship soon and have kids..... It just blows my mind..
They will just openly tell me oh ye 'I have slept with 9 guys since since I'm single a few months' and have multiple FWB, and than they want me to go on date with them still....every girl im speaking to is like this.. even my ex i spoke to, she now just wants casual sex, but she tells me the guys are too serious and she loses interest when they start talking about doing stuff together as a date...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Water bro normal women dont use dating apps they have exes social circles work school childhood friends ect

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Water bro normal women dont use dating apps they have exes social circles work school childhood friends ect
I have no social circle and try to actually date a serious women, who didn't sleep with half the world

I have no social circle and try to actually date a serious women, who didn't sleep with half the world
Not possible through tinder, time 2 fix ur circle or cold approach outside clubs

dating apps aren't for finding long term partners, they're for getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, greywind, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
dating apps aren't for finding long term partners, they're for getting laid.
How to meet a serious woman then? Who says the one irl is not on dating apps either?

How to meet a serious woman then? Who says the one irl is not on dating apps either?
through friends, family, school or work, beyond that you're pretty much fucked and this is why there's so many single men.

women also start approaching when they're older, but that doesn't happen until your 30s or so, and also you have to age well for it but not actually look too young.

through friends, family, school or work, beyond that you're pretty much fucked and this is why there's so many single men.

women also start approaching when they're older, but that doesn't happen until your 30s or so, and also you have to age well for it but not actually look too young.
My ex approached me though, but she was one of those hoes too... that's why I broke up, and she went back to her old self.

Ur in india, on a dating app. Did you really think anyone other than washed up whore pajeetas use it?

• JFL
Reactions: traplurker and the BULL
More than half of women on dating apps are looking for something casual or 'put don't know yet'.
Then they will sleep with another guy each week, but still have a relationship soon and have kids..... It just blows my mind..
They will just openly tell me oh ye 'I have slept with 9 guys since since I'm single a few months' and have multiple FWB, and than they want me to go on date with them still....every girl im speaking to is like this.. even my ex i spoke to, she now just wants casual sex, but she tells me the guys are too serious and she loses interest when they start talking about doing stuff together as a date...
low t faggot for not tapping your ex's booty. stop being so sensitive bruv, they are all just fuck toys and cum dumpsters.

Water is wet and the grass is green

as a mf who uses teen dating apps all the girls beg for bbc or say "love tall white guys" its hilarious dawg

thats why ur incel