Women prefer feminine looking men?

Wow okay i mean having a good body already moggs most males. And u got good height curious to see how the face / head is especially the circumfance aswell as the face width „cheeckbone to cheeckbone“
y but I think since I have a non normie face a lot of women don't find me that hot

Thats why I believe face>height/frame and I don't believe the high fhwr and big head theories

but I will pm you some pics in the next day

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
y but I think since I have a non normie face a lot of women don't find me that hot

Thats why I believe face>height/frame and I don't believe the high fhwr and big head theories

but I will pm you some pics in the next day

I agree too face is key and most of the time that means narrow skull/face. Most here are a fan of those theories im not one of them like you and a few others who actually pay attention could see that huge skull isnt ideal.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I agree too face is key and most of the time that means narrow skull/face. Most here are a fan of those theories im not one of them like you and a few others who actually pay attention could see that huge skull isnt ideal.
this. and sadly its not discussed here so you can't know if/how you can ascend with this failo
since here its considered as a big plus

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
What does 100 percent dismorphic face look ike then?

1438959415-shrek-fierce.jpg

Is this why pct and pretty boy features are
Good? Wtf would women want feminine looking men? I sure as hell wouldn’t want a masculine looking woman..are they dumb or...?
Yes women are dumb , pretty boys are good tho they show a bunch of health indicators thickhair + good collagen and usually paired with hunter eyes = life one easy mode

Is this why pct and pretty boy features are
Good? Wtf would women want feminine looking men? I sure as hell wouldn’t want a masculine looking woman..are they dumb or...?
Not dumb just bisexual

you always see them act gay with each orher