Women these days want easily controlled goofuses for LTR. goofy looking swagless spineless nerds

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Women these days want to be men and want to be dominant and have control. Me and @Lifewasted were discussing this earlier. Both of us have seen numerous instances of unattractive geeky men with cute girls recently. Women either want a cuckboi that can be easily led around or they want a gigachad. The goofuses get the LTRs and the Chads get to have ONS and slay. Normal average looking men are relatively invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
They fuck gigachad and string along betas. The widespread use of hormonal birth control also has something to do with this as it causes women to be more attracted to beta, less aggressive men who are more genetically similar to them.

Those relationships are like sexless marriages, the girl will give the guy a pity fuck once in a while so she can keep leeching while she's swiping right on dominant guys.

They fuck gigachad and string along betas. The widespread use of hormonal birth control also has something to do with this as it causes women to be more attracted to beta, less aggressive men who are more genetically similar to them.

Those relationships are like sexless marriages, the girl will give the guy a pity fuck once in a while so she can keep leeching while she's swiping right on dominant guys.
Alpha fucks beta bucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
@Lifewasted is correct, all my avg friends have no gfs atm.

• +1
Yep. Either you conquer her with your superior LMS or you be her obedient subservient. It's over if you're not attractive enough to be alpha yet not beta enough to be her slave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Coping
Time to betamaxx I’m gonna buy nerdy glasses and wear nerdy clothing :geek:

Edit: tbh I don’t know what girls want these days anymore I did so many experiments with actual chads on dating apps and nothing impressive came out even after hundreds of swipes, it was barely better than average/ugly guys results...what the fuck do these bitches want, there must be some phenotype or something they love

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck that shit and it’s over for chads as well jfl
I've seen regular tall chad with mediocre looking gf and he didn't seem to be alpha at all. If you want to be alpha in the relationship nowadays, either you have the top LMS or you locationmaxx (EE, Middle East for example).

I've seen regular tall chad with mediocre looking gf and he didn't seem to be alpha at all. If you want to be alpha in the relationship nowadays, either you have the top LMS or you locationmaxx (EE, Middle East for example).
Shit is just getting worse and worse everyday I feel like it will reach a point where some big shit is gonna happen tbh males are literally becoming bitches and can’t do shit about it because girls have x50 more options than men so you have to what they want or they will move on within a second

Shit is just getting worse and worse everyday I feel like it will reach a point where some big shit is gonna happen tbh males are literally becoming bitches and can’t do shit about it because girls have x50 more options than men so you have to what they want or they will move on within a second
If a male was brought up with the feminist / soyboy mindset he'll take all this for granted. For us who grew up with the traditional sense of male dignity, femdom/betabuxx / cuck etc are unacceptable.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Betabuxx, alphafuxx

• +1
Reactions: androidcel