Women want a goofus pet bf in 2019 not Chad (VIDEO)

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned

Just be Chad guys

a lot of the times women will date a guy and act like their mommy with him

my friend was legit his girlfriend's little bitch. she would legit walk him around holding his hand like it was a leash and she would pull him away from us because she didnt like his friends

this bitch legit would wake him up in class and force him to do his homework n shit fuck it was hilarious watching it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 656 and 2 others

my friend was legit his girlfriend's little bitch. she would legit walk him around holding his hand like it was a leash and she would pull him away from us because she didnt like his friends

this bitch legit would wake him up in class and force him to do his homework n shit fuck it was hilarious watching it
I want a mommy gf :cautious:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, itsoverbuddyboyo, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Either be top tier man or a beta goofus. If you're stuck in the middle then it's ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Just don't commit and lowinhb theory, the same gf will probably cheat on him by banging chad behind his back. It's always best to ignore the fuck out of chicks, especially when they're hot af because she gets validation "EVERY FUCKING DAY" This way she'll be curious to know why you don't look at her and will do anything for attention, even suck your cock
^Only works if you're 6.5psl or above

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
only as a beta cuck.

if i ever ascend its going to be as an alpha.

How they fucked probably:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 470, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
who gives a shit what women want. be who u want

• Love it
Reactions: nibbamaxxing
Just lol @ the like to dislike ratio and the comments telling him to dump her. People really don't wanna see such things happening.

Just don't commit and lowinhb theory, the same gf will probably cheat on him by banging chad behind his back. It's always best to ignore the fuck out of chicks, especially when they're hot af because she gets validation "EVERY FUCKING DAY" This way she'll be curious to know why you don't look at her and will do anything for attention, even suck your cock
^Only works if you're 6.5psl or above

Glad you added the precondition at the end tbh.

Ignoring women only sometimes works if youre not invisible to them in rhe first place, and ant blackpilled person knows that the bottom 90% of men are indeed invisible to women.

Delete post

Low iq post tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

Doesn't sound so bad actually, a mommy gf who values you? Y not.

Of course I don't know the full picture so don't judge me yet

Doesn't sound so bad actually, a mommy gf who values you? Y not.

Of course I don't know the full picture so don't judge me yet
she dumped him for a week fucked another dude and got him back jfl

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SayNoToRotting
oh... That's what I feared. On paper it's hard to distinguish between cute mommy gf and beta cuck searching hoe

Nah I used to have an Italian roommate who got a very beta bf like that... He literally lowered his head and listened silently every time she was talking.

While I do believe being a goofus would get you further with modern women if you're not chad, I hate to see guys give up their dignity that way. And I never want to be one of them.

Haha great shitpost

the hell you talking about u fake white nationalist mothafucka

what? I don't understand nigger. can you at least type that in an aryan language like Arabic at least?

why do ppl over complicate things. they all want Chad and care about nothing esle

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Keep coping then. No sweat off my sack ?

• Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo