Women were fighting over average men in the 90s

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Jerry Springer episodes from the 90s are an eye-opener. So many average looking oofy doofies had attractive women fighting over them. Baldcels, bloatcels, nerdy lanklets, the type of guys who would be incel in 2023. Before the internet you didn't need to look like a chad to be on par with an average woman. A woman's potential dating pool would be limited to her daily life and the guys who approached her. Once women got exposed to the top 1% of males who they would almost never see before social media their standards shot through the roof. The internet increased their dating pool exponentially as well as their standards. Imagine the perspective of a female living in a city, knowing that an endless supply of chads willing to have sex with them are just a few clicks away on their smartphone. Social media and online dating RUINED the sexual marketplace for average guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 24940 and 6 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What can we do though? Even if youre GL enough to be able to get girls it's still not as good as before because she might find someone better than you or someone who she thinks is better than you and leave you.

I really think there's no winning in modern dating as a man regardless of your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Now it has gone to shit because society says go for best of the best.

good acting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
good acting
Modern day incel with attractive gf and another one fighting over him in the 90s, is the pic with their baby fake?

pgEvT2R.jpg

Last edited:
Jerry Springer was mostly staged

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AspiringMogger and Danish_Retard
thats real life most people are average and have relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
This is a scripted “reality show”
Stop believing the jews

What can we do though? Even if youre GL enough to be able to get girls it's still not as good as before because she might find someone better than you or someone who she thinks is better than you and leave you.

I really think there's no winning in modern dating as a man regardless of your looks.

There is, you just gotta be among the top 0.000000001%

Modern day incel with attractive gf and another one fighting over him in the 90s, is the pic with their baby fake?

pgEvT2R.jpg

That guy is not an incel he has glasses but he bone mogs hard

Yeah true incels are a minority ppl with sub obtomal genetics
incels are like 10 percent of the population and Chads are 10 percent