Womens when they reach 30s

shieldzz

shieldzz

The descend is unbeliveble,i think only like 10% of womens will still manage to keep atleast 60% of their looks at 30 compared to what they had in 18-20 +

The collagenpill for womans when they reach late 20s is BRUTAL

No wonder why you will see even obese 40y normies / sub5 being married at 30-35 and having more succes at that age than in early 20 . Once womens reach 30s they start to realise they have to settle up because their prime is gone , so they panick and choose the first male they meet and make kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, theonewhocantascend, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
The descend is unbeliveble,i think only like 10% of womens will still manage to keep atleast 60% of their looks at 30 compared to what they had in 18-20 +

The collagenpill for womans when they reach late 20s is BRUTAL

No wonder why you will see even obese 40y normies / sub5 being married at 30-35 and having more succes at that age than in early 20 . Once womens reach 30s they start to realise they have to settle up because their prime is gone , so they panick and choose the first male they meet and make kids.
Literally doesn't matter for them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG
LOL, of course it matter , no wonder you see them at 20 with chad and at 35 with a normie / sub5
Nah, bucko. I've done quite a few OLD experiments. Plenty of cuckolds willing to betabuxx them. Even gymcelled blokes with alright looks.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ehhhh what's this redpill cope?

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
some never descend though and evolve into hot gilfs

If u have pussy y have key to chad.

Nah, bucko. I've done quite a few OLD experiments. Plenty of cuckolds willing to betabuxx them. Even gymcelled blokes with alright looks.
old is just pump and dump

they sell them the dream and then dip

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Even old grannies have decent options these days the mgtow wall cope is no longer valid