Work life balance is a meme until you get "Fuck You Money"

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Work life balance is not real until you get to a certain degree of money where you can turn down any job. If someone offered you 100 an hour to work at walmart 99.9% of people would take it in a heart beat. The concept of fuck you money is that you get to a point where you can choose how you work on your own terms or to not work at all. What's the point of working 30 hours a week if you know you'll need to go back to work next week. I always hate weekends when I worked at walmart because I knew when they were over I would be right back there.

There is no reason not to work 80 hours a week until you get past a certain amount of money. For some people retiring with 200K is enough if you are a minimalist in good health for others that number is 10 million but everyone should have an amount of money in mind work life balance is a meme in the near term future you are a slave if you need to go back to work next week. Why not just stop pretending your a slave and work 80 hour weeks the weekend is only a brief rest but you should be reminded of your failure and what awaits you in the future everyday work at a job or study something until you can afford to quit long term you are a slave there is no middle ground. If you lost your job would you need to look for a new one in a months time? Well if the answer is yes then you are a slave and you should stop pretending your anything but that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, chawaje, john2 and 5 others
tldr: You are a slave until you have enough money to not work for at least a few years. Don't pretend you are free work hard until you are.

What good is work life balance or working 30 hours a week if you hold a job you hate till 80? Momentum is something that you have to build young if you are poor you have to work even harder. You cannot slow down or rest until you have momentum in your favor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17997
Not a pixel.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Not a pixel.
OP still writing essays about moneymaking while making 0 money as usual. He would be a good redpill influencer, he could sell BS courses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, JovenCansao, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
OP still writing essays about moneymaking while making 0 money as usual. He would be a good redpill influencer, he could sell BS courses
Not a bad idea but it goes against my morals if I ran out of options I would easily become big in that space.

People really are so desperate for any source of hope these days. Looksmax is my creative outlet

Dnrd but fuck your money

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTetrad
True especially for hotel management cucks

Easy for you to say because you already have a kid at 18. You have no pressure to date anymore because you’ve already passed on your genes.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, john2, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
You gotta become a capitalist
Easy for you to say because you already have a kid at 18. You have no pressure to date anymore because you’ve already passed on your genes.
How is this success?

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 11126
You can date if your busy

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Work life balance is not real until you get to a certain degree of money where you can turn down any job. If someone offered you 100 an hour to work at walmart 99.9% of people would take it in a heart beat. The concept of fuck you money is that you get to a point where you can choose how you work on your own terms or to not work at all. What's the point of working 30 hours a week if you know you'll need to go back to work next week. I always hate weekends when I worked at walmart because I knew when they were over I would be right back there.

There is no reason not to work 80 hours a week until you get past a certain amount of money. For some people retiring with 200K is enough if you are a minimalist in good health for others that number is 10 million but everyone should have an amount of money in mind work life balance is a meme in the near term future you are a slave if you need to go back to work next week. Why not just stop pretending your a slave and work 80 hour weeks the weekend is only a brief rest but you should be reminded of your failure and what awaits you in the future everyday work at a job or study something until you can afford to quit long term you are a slave there is no middle ground. If you lost your job would you need to look for a new one in a months time? Well if the answer is yes then you are a slave and you should stop pretending your anything but that.
im chillen doin nuthin all day pretty much and i can live just fine if you cant do this over unless youre trying to support kids or your parents or some shit but i guess most of you guys live in third world shitholes dont u so making it by is harder huh

Minimalism is the way: I buy things on the web so I don't pay the store's rent, water, energy and worker's wages that are all included in the final price of products... If a phone costs 2000 at a local store, you can find it for 1300 on Walmart or Carrefour and I'm not even joking.

When I want to drink beer, I always buy it at the supermarket: there's a beer that costs 9.50 for 600ml at a bar, and the same beer costs 3.60 for 473ml at a supermarket... I can drink max 3L of beer, which at a bar will cost me 47.50, but at a supermarket I can drink 3.3L of beer for 25.20 bucks... Almost HALF the price for even more beer, they are the same brand. And this bar is on the other side of the town, if it was at Center it would be easily 12 bucks.

Bars sell the ambience, the lights, the music, the table and chair you use... I don't care about any of that shit since I stick my earbuds and stay on my phone all the time so they can fuck themselves lol

Now imagine if you do that 4x/month... You just saved almost 90 bucks!

To be frugal there's no need to peel bananas or garlic before weighing and buying them as I already read some Brazilian bloggers preaching HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but if you resist the impulses, you can save a very good chunk of money that will be spent better.

• +1
I wouldn't subject myself to work 16 hours a day on a high-stress and fast-paced environment such as IB.

I would rather earn less than getting your collagen raped and your hairline MGTOW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 11126
I wouldn't subject myself to work 16 hours a day on a high-stress and fast-paced environment such as IB.

I would rather earn less than getting your collagen raped and your hairline MGTOW.
16 hours of work isn't stressful your a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
16 hours of work isn't stressful your a pussy
I know plenty of people that did it for 1-2 years but quit even though the pay was gigantic. You can do 16 hours of work a day on a low stress job quite easily, but you will be still compromising your lifestyle since you wouldn't be able to sleep well and exercise.

• +1
I know plenty of people that did it for 1-2 years but quit even though the pay was gigantic. You can do 16 hours of work a day on a low stress job quite easily, but you will be still compromising your lifestyle since you wouldn't be able to sleep well and exercise.
Depends how many days a week I work 16 hours for 3 days then I have the rest of the week off mogs a regular 5-6 work week to death

Minimalism is the way: I buy things on the web so I don't pay the store's rent, water, energy and worker's wages that are all included in the final price of products... If a phone costs 2000 at a local store, you can find it for 1300 on Walmart or Carrefour and I'm not even joking.

When I want to drink beer, I always buy it at the supermarket: there's a beer that costs 9.50 for 600ml at a bar, and the same beer costs 3.60 for 473ml at a supermarket... I can drink max 3L of beer, which at a bar will cost me 47.50, but at a supermarket I can drink 3.3L of beer for 25.20 bucks... Almost HALF the price for even more beer, they are the same brand. And this bar is on the other side of the town, if it was at Center it would be easily 12 bucks.

Bars sell the ambience, the lights, the music, the table and chair you use... I don't care about any of that shit since I stick my earbuds and stay on my phone all the time so they can fuck themselves lol

Now imagine if you do that 4x/month... You just saved almost 90 bucks!

To be frugal there's no need to peel bananas or garlic before weighing and buying them as I already read some Brazilian bloggers preaching HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but if you resist the impulses, you can save a very good chunk of money that will be spent better.
Minimalism is a good habit to get into but it will never be the factor that saves you.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Minimalism is a good habit to get into but it will never be the factor that saves you.
Yeah, it won't... You need to take that money and use it on yourself, to acquire special knowledge or whatever... Money is useless by itself, what counts is the destination you give to it imo

• +1