work/life balance is a meme

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Inertia is so real.
When you're working too much you don't wanna stop.
When you've taken days off you wanna keep on resting.

@Witheredly90 @DarkTetrad

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 11126 and 5 others
Same when you are eating when you eat you dont want to stop

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
Same when you are eating when you eat you dont want to stop
25743.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 26633
Your work = Your life tbh

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, garoupilled_, Chadrapist and 1 other person
same. i haven't been able to get back into working hard since taking a vacation. it only works for complacent wagies who just do the bare minimum anyways. dont work for hustlers.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, garoupilled_, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
same. i haven't been able to get back into working hard since taking a vacation. it only works for complacent wagies who just do the bare minimum anyways. dont work for hustlers.
the scientific term for it is "context switching".
switching back and forth between things is 4x less effective than focusing on one thing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Hustling and owning a business is much harder than a wagie no dead lines no customers to live up to no law suits no brand building no Wasting millions on resources because of your workers fucking up manufacturing a part and in the process breaking the tools actual millionaires are very hard to come by and it's very difficult to become 1

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
being a wagie makes you complacent tbh.

i'm struggling to regain the motivation to go back to work on a Sunday even tho i need the money because i wanna watch the grizzlies and lakers play.

the scientific term for it is "context switching".
switching back and forth between things is 4x less effective than focusing on one thing.
Exactly why your work is your life

It's much easier to have your life revolve around your work than it is essentially living two lives

• +1
being a wagie makes you complacent tbh.

Much easier to be a wagie. If you don't have a disability and don't live with your parents and don't have a partner you can just work 3 years barely spending just to keep alive then reap the. Benefits of mogging after surgery bit by bit

• +1
Exactly why your work is your life

It's much easier to have your life revolve around your work than it is essentially living two lives
true, which is also why most women can't handle dating a rich man. women can't stand not being the center of attention

Much easier to be a wagie. If you don't have a disability and don't live with your parents and don't have a partner you can just work 3 years barely spending just to keep alive then reap the. Benefits of mogging after surgery bit by bit
Yup I spent all my wagie savings on looksmaxxing. Now I need to moneymaxx again.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Thanks for the money making advice bro! Next thread teach us how to tie a tie!

• JFL
Thanks for the money making advice bro! Next thread teach us how to tie a tie!

Yup I spent all my wagie savings on looksmaxxing. Now I need to moneymaxx again.

Legit if your not disabled and don't live in a 3rd world shit hole investing 2 years into mechanics gives you an starting wage of 25 k 5 years experience your looking at 32 k roughly a year assuming you rent a single bed room flat in in the UK your looking at 600 a month x12 thats 7200 pounds on rent then you have food which is roughly 400 a month that's 4800 a month that's 13000 gone you still have 12 k per year for surgery assuming your on 25 k within 3 years you have jaw surgery bimax genio and lefort 1 and then just get more surgery from there

• +1
Yeah, but eventually your acceleration improves, so losing momentum isn't as big of a deal.

• +1
Hustling and owning a business is much harder than a wagie no dead lines no customers to live up to no law suits no brand building no Wasting millions on resources because of your workers fucking up manufacturing a part and in the process breaking the tools actual millionaires are very hard to come by and it's very difficult to become 1
making $100k as a wagie mogs making $200k as a business owner. never know what might hit you when ur a boss and no shitty employees or legal shit to worry about. i made a thread about this before.

"b-b-but it's not fair that the boss makes more money when we do all the work :soy:"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, thereallegend and Chadrapist
making $100k as a wagie mogs making $200k as a business owner. never know what might hit you when ur a boss and no shitty employees or legal shit to worry about. i made a thread about this before.

"b-b-but it's not fair that the boss makes more money when we do all the work :soy:"
Real successful business owners don´t even need to worry about their company, they can just hire accountants, lawyers and other people to do their job

• +1
Real successful business owners don´t even need to worry about their company, they can just hire accountants, lawyers and other people to do their job
yea maybe if ur company goes public aka $100M+ revenue yearly then you can sit back and chill while some ivy league WASPs do everything.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chadrapist
Water is wet

yea maybe if ur company goes public aka $100M+ revenue yearly then you can sit back and chill while some ivy league WASPs do everything.
If you´re smart and know the right people you don´t even need money to make things work

That was true for me I went on vacation and when I got back I quit my job.

Really if you do a horrible thing everyday you get used to it in a weird way kinda like getting immune to poison but when you go off the poison your resistance returns. Learning how to work when you are miserable will always get you further then trying to be happy all the time.

Passion and enjoying what you do 24/7 is a lie. Even things I thought were cool like making youtube videos becomes a job if you need to make money from it. But there are different degrees of hell working 60 hours a week at Amazon is what I would define as hell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thereallegend
this actually explains so much in my life and I've never realized it before lmao thank you OP for the eye opening revelation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thereallegend

You have to pay them good money and they can only give you advice they cant do every thing for you on top of that your not working 80 hours a week at the job your ot getting in shit if a product hurts an employee and you don't have to worry about consistently increasing your quality every single day you also don't have to worry about competitors you don't have to worry about if this week's work brings a profit or not sure your just a number at work but atleast your not doing 10x the work

You have to pay them good money and they can only give you advice they cant do every thing for you on top of that your not working 80 hours a week at the job your ot getting in shit if a product hurts an employee and you don't have to worry about consistently increasing your quality every single day you also don't have to worry about competitors you don't have to worry about if this week's work brings a profit or not sure your just a number at work but atleast your not doing 10x the work
With these interest rates companies actually have to focus on profit and not just growth like in 2021.

That was true for me I went on vacation and when I got back I quit my job.

Really if you do a horrible thing everyday you get used to it in a weird way kinda like getting immune to poison but when you go off the poison your resistance returns. Learning how to work when you are miserable will always get you further then trying to be happy all the time.

Passion and enjoying what you do 24/7 is a lie. Even things I thought were cool like making youtube videos becomes a job if you need to make money from it. But there are different degrees of hell working 60 hours a week at Amazon is what I would define as hell
this actually explains so much in my life and I've never realized it before lmao thank you OP for the eye opening revelation
Parkinson's Law. People actually do thrive under pressure. You need to create artificial scarcity to constantly outdo yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and garoupilled_