Working out increases testosterone and deepens voice

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Studies show that working out increases testosterone

My voice gets deeper after intense weight lifting for about an hour at the gym

once you reach 17-18 you have to star lifting weights. Women are impressed by lean muscular physiques

I am not saying use steroids, I am saying eat beef, l-carnitine supplements, and vitamin mk-4 supplements. Get lean and ripped. Not bloated with steroid water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, med and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: user123456
testosterone means nothing on it's own.

you can have shit testosterone and be really sensitive to it, or have a lot of it and not be sensitive to it at all, in most cases when you are 'high t' it's just your body struggling to make enough for it to matter because you're very insensitive to it.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, Detective, basedblackpiller and 5 others
Studies show that working out increases testosterone
Oh my fucking god what ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Axii
no fucking way!

Oh my fucking god what ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Cutecel

you can have shit testosterone and be really sensitive to it, or have a lot of it and not be sensitive to it at all, in most cases when you are 'high t' it's just your body struggling to make enough for it to matter because you're very insensitive to it.
So how to fix it

androgen sensitivity matters more iirc

2d v2
Kraken
Joined Jan 24, 2022

and you still posted this :feelscry:

What by like 14% from lifting for 45 minutes?

androgen sensitivity matters more iirc
You can use l-carnitine, a natural supplement before working out, to add androgen receptors to the muscles. Therefore increasing androgen "sensitivity"

Look up studies on l-carnitine. An All natural supplement that helps your body build natural testosterone

You can use l-carnitine, a natural supplement before working out, to add androgen receptors to the muscles. Therefore increasing androgen "sensitivity"

Look up studies on l-carnitine. An All natural supplement that helps your body build natural testosterone
don't you have to inject that, just like you would test ? i remember leo from leo and longevity talking about this

still better to have high t than low t

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
extremes.

high test isn't any better than average.
It makes you stronger and larger then smaller low t men, which makes it easier for you to mate with women and beat up other men.

Faggots like this should be banned

So just inject L cartinine theory?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
It makes you stronger and larger then smaller low t men, which makes it easier for you to mate with women and beat up other men.

Faggots like this should be banned
it doesn't do anything if you aren't sensitive to androgens, and if you were you wouldn't need a lot of testosterone.

it doesn't do anything if you aren't sensitive to androgens, and if you were you wouldn't need a lot of testosterone.
tell that to my norwood 6

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and dehydrated