working out makes you shorter

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
would working out make you shorter if your going through puberty?

igf1 and testosterone have relatively short half lives, and if they bind to receptors they get metabolized right?
so going to the gym meaning your muscles require more recovery time actually makes you shorter or means you dont reach your frame potential
or am i slow in the noggin

no gym increases androgen output and also GH to some level so unless youre squatting 200kg+ since the start of puberty its not going to do anything

If anything, it'd contribute to your height. (albeit very insignificantly)

no gym increases androgen output and also GH to some level so unless youre squatting 200kg+ since the start of puberty its not going to do anything
do u think it would have an affect on frame? i caved a little to the fear mongering
what im saying doesnt make much sense tbh, i bench heavy but have a wingspan 4cm wider than my height as a chink, just wondering if i couldve had an even wider wingspan if i didnt bench

do u think it would have an affect on frame? i caved a little to the fear mongering
what im saying doesnt make much sense tbh, i bench heavy but have a wingspan 4cm wider than my height as a chink, just wondering if i couldve had an even wider wingspan if i didnt bench
it would make your frame bigger I think because the androgens and exertion would make your clavicles wider but idk fs
But I dont know why it would make it smaller

it wont make you shorter unless you injure a growth plate
it simply is useless, so idk why youre doing it in the first place.

more nutrients and energy used for work out -> less nutrients and energy for growth

cope, squatting 200kg+ since the start of puberty and 193cm

wolff's law, benching probably even aids clavicle growth if done early enough/with a wide enough grip

working out doesn't influence your height.

the only way it could influence your height is if it indirectly causes you to eat too little or too much, but that only matters on an extreme level. bulking or 'leanmaxxing' won't influence your height, but starvemaxxing or extreme dirtybulking could influence your height slightly.

working out itself doesn't have much influence besides temporarily stopping growth because of an injury (growth arrest), so it's important to have good form. most minor injuries don't have any effect on the growth plates.

more nutrients and energy used for work out -> less nutrients and energy for growth
that's wrong. height growth is always prioritized. all required nutrients will go towards height growth first. if you have too few nutrients (which is very hard) you will just not gain any muscle but will still grow in height. the amount of nutrients needed to grow in height is not very much, instead it's mostly calories, hormones and genetics that you need to grow.

there are many protein-addicted manlets who consumed many nutrients since they were 12 and still ended up becoming only 5'7, while at the same time lucky men who've never had enough nutrients and lived on a diet consisting of ramen noodles became 6'6 giants. that's because when you are not starving and you have good genetics you will grow to your potential. as long as your diet doesn't decrease your hormone levels you will grow to your genetic potential. a diet will only influence height significantly if your hormone levels are increased or decreased by it.

that's wrong. height growth is always prioritized. all required nutrients will go towards height growth first. if you have too few nutrients (which is very hard)
Read this far , not reading this retarded essay . Read up Blud u are wrong

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

it's not an essay. i doubt you've ever read a book in your life. i've explained in simple terms how growth works and why you're wrong. why is height prioritized? because it's one of the most important factors in a male for reproductive success. height growth and muscle growth are incomparable.

it's not an essay. i doubt you've ever read a book in your life. i've explained in simple terms how growth works and why you're wrong. why is height prioritized? because it's one of the most important factors in a male for reproductive success. height growth and muscle growth are incomparable.
height isn’t prioritize in a simple and complete way like ur thinking . Everything is compromise

Muscle growth from working out is FORCED. The damage FORCES repair. This saps energy and nutrients

It is not hard to have suboptimal nutrients, in fact it’s hard to have even decent nutrients . Foods are less nutritious now due to bad soil quality , even IF u eat no processed foods , which are even worse

height isn’t prioritize in a simple and complete way like ur thinking . Everything is compromise

Muscle growth from working out is FORCED. The damage FORCES repair. This saps energy and nutrients

It is not hard to have suboptimal nutrients, in fact it’s hard to have even decent nutrients . Foods are less nutritious now due to bad soil quality , even IF u eat no processed foods , which are even worse
yup in puberty if working out you should eat like 3g protein per kg while on hgh and going to the gym

oh i see now.. you're one of those alarmists. it will be hard to argue with someone who thinks like you, but i'm mainly here to exchange and improve information.

as i said muscle growth and height growth are incomparable. muscle rebuilding primarily involves proteins like myosin and actin, which are essential for muscle contraction and repair. These proteins are not the same as the ones involved in bone growth.

yup in puberty if working out you should eat like 3g protein per kg while on hgh and going to the gym
no you shouldn't. syntethic HGH should only be injected if there is a need to. 3 grams of protein per kg is too much.

Yes and no, i first started lifting at 14, at 15 i started lifting very heavy 200kg deadlifts 150kg squats etc, i was like 5’9 and then it hit me, i live in scandinavia and i was like fuck im a dwarf here at 5’9 so i stopped lifting for 2 years, i lost all my muscles and i even starved myself, now i am 17.5 and 6’4 so i guess it worked, now i am fucking disgusted of weights

there is no max genetic potential pooron
there is. 'DNA determines your maximum potential height, whilst environmental factors determine whether you reach this maximum or not'.

you're only 15.. in a few years you will be embarrassed by the way you're thinking right now. your brain is not yet fully developed so just focus on school and being healthy don't ruin your future by rotting on incel forums.

people grow cancer in their head and produce 10x more hgh and grow 50 cm in 2 years,must have been the wind!:soy::soy: bitch ass faggot
this is what i mean when i say your brain hasn't fully developed yet. when someone produces so much HGH they have gigantism. that's not something you want to have. there are side effects to having extremely high amounts of HGH like having a very ugly face and dying early. having slightly above average amounts of HGH won't increase your height, instead you will grow faster to your potential but also stop growing sooner. a human body is a dynamic system. you can't cheat genetics and when you try to you will have side effects that make you uglier, because unhealthy genetics aren't desired for reproduction.

this is what i mean when i say your brain hasn't fully developed yet. when someone produces so much HGH they have gigantism. that's not something you want to have. there are side effects to having extremely high amounts of HGH like having a very ugly face and dying early. having slightly above average amounts of HGH won't increase your height, instead you will grow faster to your potential but also stop growing sooner. a human body is a dynamic system. you can't cheat genetics and when you try to you will have side effects that make you uglier, because unhealthy genetics aren't desired for reproduction.
more hgh doesnt mean your growth plates fuse faster thates what estrodial does,so you can have 0 estrodial (very unhealthy) and yoour plates would never fuse in theory,i can send you a detailed 30 min video if u want