WORLD WAR 3 HAS STARTED

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
WW3 HAS JUST STARTED GUYS. OPEN UP THE NEWS. SO LEMME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED, SINCE RUSSIA AND IRAN ARE LOWKEY ALLIES, ISRAEL TRIED TO ATTACK IRAN AND RUSSIA STOPPED THAT JEW BITCH, THEN AMERICA GOT MAD AND ATTACKED THE RUSKIS. OPEN UP THE NEWS. THIS IS LIFEFUEL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 67558, 5.5psl and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
no ww3 for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acid Bath, Deleted member 67558, mike21 and 3 others
This incel thinks ww3 started. Either way i'm ready to sign up !

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, mike21, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
WW3 HAS JUST STARTED GUYS. OPEN UP THE NEWS. SO LEMME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED, SINCE RUSSIA AND IRAN ARE LOWKEY ALLIES, ISRAEL TRIED TO ATTACK IRAN AND RUSSIA STOPPED THAT JEW BITCH, THEN AMERICA GOT MAD AND ATTACKED THE RUSKIS. OPEN UP THE NEWS. THIS IS LIFEFUEL.
Send link

I'm already building my hut in the woods any of yall wanna eat some squirrels with me :feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and asdvek
No WW3 for your low set zygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, BrahminBoss and mike21
No WW3 for your low set zygos
every male has high set zygos lol, it's the average male thing, males dont have low set cheekbones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
stop making shit up

USA sends Russia a cute gift ( a nuke uwu ) and it accidentally falls on France noooo that wasn't on accident I mean on purpose noo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, aesthetic beauty, Pierrot and 2 others
@BrahminBoss You were right about the war starting, it has already started, but the jews are trying to make it look like it hasn't.

why should i care about ww3 im not an elite or something i will die and go to hell

USA sends Russia a cute gift ( a nuke uwu ) and it accidentally falls on France noooo that wasn't on accident I mean on purpose noo
IMG 2237

France mentionned 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 ???
Aux armes citoyens ! 😡😡😡😡😡
Marchons marchons !
Qu’un sang impur abreuve nos sillons :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, BrahminBoss and wsada
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We all gonna die. NO, No PLESAE GOD NO DONT do thiS
STOP THE WAR :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and mike21
Kill all the elites, no war for peasants, life is already harsh

mmmm BBC

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Not yet. You'll know when it happens.

US is the most cucked nation for defending the juice boys. Such levels of cuckery have never been witnessed throughout history... up till now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I hope the planet gets obliterated by all the thousands of nukes

its truly over for us im gonna die a virgin:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Tiku and Deleted member 67558