World would be so much more Ideal if we still lived in medieval setting

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Listening to bard's songs getting inebriated on good wine in a tavern, having a brawl to end the night chill under a tree at midday After working your lands. Fuck this modernity bullshit too many things i'm not interested in to be considered a functional member by society.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, InnerVoid, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Yeah and we'd all die of some random curable disease as a toddler because medicine was non existent in the medieval age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, try2beme, bululu_87 and 1 other person
Images   2024 04 20T170415631

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Manletmachine
yea also there would be more moggers then cos no industrial revolution and high child mortality rate

99% of models look like shit now

i can only appreciate ideal pheno with top looks

anything else is not fit to share this planet with me

in an ideal world it would be me, prime gandy and a couple of roman emperors just sitting round an oak table with a big vase of red wine and some olives, bashing theories off oneanother with authentic giggling

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah and we'd all die of some random curable disease as a toddler because medicine was non existent in the medieval age.
That ensured that only healthy children with an Ideal immune system and enough testosterone to bear the burden of Life could actually get to live. Nowadays failed human beings get saved only to live a completely miserable Life

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That ensured that only healthy children with an Ideal immune system and enough testosterone to bear the burden of Life could actually get to live. Nowadays failed human beings get saved only to live a completely miserable Life
Not really. You can have an ideal immune system and still get some diseases which don't care about the strength of your immune system. It doesn't matter how ideal your immune system is if you catch the plague, leprosy, smallpox, or tuberculosis. You will die with no medicine.

Play Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I basically live in that world. Now that KCD 2 comes later this year I’ll rot even more

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, the BULL and BrahminBoss
Even war was so much Better. Being a big strong skilled Warrior was rewarded with victory and honour, nowadays you Just get chunked by a drone controlled by some nerd in some basement
I miss the times where war was MAN VS MAN. The stronger fighter and more skilled one won the battle, nowadays you get shot to dead by someone who would shit himself if he had to fight you man vs man. This isn’t fun anymore

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Not really. You can have an ideal immune system and still get some diseases which don't care about the strength of your immune system. It doesn't matter how ideal your immune system is if you catch the plague, leprosy, smallpox, or tuberculosis. You will die with no medicine.
And? If you were lucky you got to live 40 Years After that Is oldcel zone and Life Is Just miserable anyway. Even dying at 30 by Natural disease sounds great.

On average we will live till like 30 but ye half of us woulda died as a youngin 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
On average we will live till like 30 but ye half of us woulda died as a youngin 💀💀
Sounds Ideal. There were no lifeless oldcels deformed by aging running around, Just prime healthy strong people.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and try2beme
peak was 5000 bc

Actually the average life expectancy wasn't too far off what it is today if you managed to make it past childhood back then. So many people died as toddlers.

Despite the goods of the modern world, there’s something about the modern world that’s severely lacking that keeps me playing RPGs just to cope. Idk what it is. Maybe it’s the asocial aspect of the modern world, the destruction of nature and overpopulation, widespread isolation and loneliness and at the same time women wearing extremely revealing clothes, the ugliness of architecture, degradation of culture, increasing detachment from nature, etc. Not to mention fried brain from constant 24/7 information. When I’m at my cabin in the mountains I feel so free and happy, I play less video games there

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and the BULL
Actually the average life expectancy wasn't too far off what it is today if you managed to make it past childhood back then. So many people died as toddlers.
Nowadays those people endure a lifelong stigma of being incels, being ugly Is a result of fucked up hormonal profile, immunitary system and organs structure.

Nowadays those people endure a lifelong stigma of being incels, being ugly Is a result of fucked up hormonal profile, immunitary system and organs structure.
People were probably uglier back then. Human beings started getting uglier the moment agriculture became a thing. We started eating softer foods (similar to how it is now with all the goyslop) and our teeth got fucked up and our jaws didn't grow because we didn't eat meat as much.

Despite the goods of the modern world, there’s something about the modern world that’s severely lacking that keeps me playing RPGs just to cope. Idk what it is. Maybe it’s the asocial aspect of the modern world, the destruction of nature and overpopulation, widespread isolation and loneliness and at the same time women wearing extremely revealing clothes, the ugliness of architecture, degradation of culture, increasing detachment from nature, etc. Not to mention fried brain from constant 24/7 information. When I’m at my cabin in the mountains I feel so free and happy, I play less video games there
Soulless society focused on creating useless goods and services to push a consumist lifestyle. Back then all you Needed was food and shelter. The creativity was at his highest, modern books suck ass compared to old ones that's why they still get praised and studied in school, people actually could FEEL Life, nowadays you're trapped in this structure in which you're Just some numbers on a screen, your Money doesn't exist, everything Is Uber controlled and you're Just asked to behave like a drone bot, slaving in some soulless job, get home to some Wife Who flirts with men at job or rots on social media whole day.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
People were probably uglier back then. Human beings started getting uglier the moment agriculture became a thing. We started eating softer foods (similar to how it is now with all the goyslop) and our teeth got fucked up and our jaws didn't grow because we didn't eat meat as much.
They were masculine nowadays they would be considered ugly because the media pushed a soft feminine like look in Harmony with the soyification of people.