Worrying about dick size / dickmaxxing is useless

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
As they say size doesn't matter and it's the ocean in the motion.
You can gain like 1-1.5 inch at max after a lot of efforts which isn't worth it.
You should only be worried about dick size if it's below 5.5' in length and 4' in girth.
And anyway it's your physical appearance that makes sex remarkable for a foid not 1.5 inches more girth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, looksmaxxer77, m0ss26 and 7 others
Haha just do some jelquing boys you end up with a gigantic cock !

3756865 11d576d8 d54d 4489 96f1 4dbd4b7d2848

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, basic.yash, 7zyzz7 and 12 others
@Krakowski @Reformed

Also I heard one nigga saying that he will do MDMA to heal his past traumas coz of his small dick :lul: legit laughed for 30 mins reading his essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, sportsmogger, Deleted member 48719 and 1 other person
21 fucking years of being on the internet never saw any evidence of anyone growing their dick by ' exercising ' it just guys with more stretched skin jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, mogstars, wollet2 and 8 others
21 fucking years of being on the internet never saw any evidence of anyone growing their dick by ' exercising ' it just guys with more stretched skin jfl
Litteraly me but you end up with permanent tissue scars like a busted lip or when africans make rings on their lips. Having to last long is more important than penis size

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Also I heard one nigga saying that he will do MDMA to heal his past traumas coz of his small dick :lul: legit laughed for 30 mins reading his essays
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
AHH IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WAS YOU IG @wollet2 :lul:

Still got men abusing their dicks for no reason all over the world jfl
' look baby ! Ya like how my foreskin stretches an extra inch longer now babe? Haha ! '

Jfl at this clown world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, wollet2, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Litteraly me but you end up with permanent tissue scars like a busted lip or when africans make rings on their lips. Having to last long is more important than penis size
Men need to read this.
You just end up with an abused looking weird dick with more skin.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Men need to read this.
You just end up with an abused looking weird dick with more skin.
I litteraly had to shake my dick every day just to get it back to normal, sometimes it actually looks normal. Now i have a scartissue bump on my penis vein, and it just dissapears. Anyways very bad decision. Jelqing defeats the laws of thermodynamics, my digga its stretched and supposedly gains width and length? No way!

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
This is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and SoundnVision
well i saw

Can i get to 7×5.5 if i'm 5.6×4.5 rn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster and 5.5psl
You can gain like 1-1.5 inch at max after a lot of efforts which isn't worth it.
You should only be worried about dick size if it's below 5.5' in length and 4' in girth.
And anyway it's your physical appearance that makes sex remarkable for a foid not 1.5 inches more girth.
Not everyone can become @5.5psl though. So having a large dick is the next best thing.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah people always say this then never post any pics
of course? why the fuck would i save dick pics? go look at the reddit subs if u want

of course? why the fuck would i save dick pics? go look at the reddit subs if u want
I can't Reddit is blocked on my phone.
I still don't believe the pics exist so if anyone wants to post on here feel free

Nikopill strikes again @Niklaus Mikaelson

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
women love big dick more than anything

Its very weird how men have been wanting to increase their dick size for centuries yet there are no scientifically proven methods to dickmaxx.

I was insecure with a 7 inch dick

I hate this gay atheist world

Its very weird how men have been wanting to increase their dick size for centuries yet there are no scientifically proven methods to dickmaxx.
It’s weird how there are clinically used methods to increase dick size. But despite you easy access to google you couldn’t figure that out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
It’s weird how there are clinically used methods to increase dick size. But despite you easy access to google you couldn’t figure that out
All the "studies" are anecdotal evidence on shady forums, there is no wikipedia page or some shit about PE

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
All the "studies" are anecdotal evidence on shady forums, there is no wikipedia page or some shit about PE
Do u know what clinically means?

Has TRT or roids ever grown your dick? Some nigga here said it grew his by 1 inch length and 1-2 inches girth.

you are completely correct dickmog is cope if not HTN+ I'm htn 8x6 and still a virgin Chad can be average or smaller and beds Beckies casually also your statement about appearance being more important to a woman's pleasure during sex is actually legit I'm pretty sure I saw the source somewhere one time I just don't remember if you have it please share so I can save it

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon
personally gained 1.25"
going for .5" more

Yeah I said I've never seen pics I've seen millions of random claims means nothing
you've never seen pics because you're not looking in the right places, i saw pics back in 2019 that looked legit and that's what made me start my own journey

go on AJelqForYou theres probably progress pics there. They shut down the OG PE forum tho, sadly

• JFL
Nah bro thats a gigamog
Literally looks deformed jfl women want a big natural looking dick perfectly in proportion not that monstrosity

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
  • JFL
Brutal coping man
Cool go have 30 ml of filler injected in your dick to get the same effect and see how women respond to it.

blackgymmax should fuck onlyfans white whores with his bbc