Worst Hands and Wrists in human surgery, truly subhuman (GTIFH)

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I have the worst hands and wrists ever, hands as big as my 6’2 white chad friend as a 5’8 Paki jfl. Also have arachnodactyly (abnormally long skinny fingers) and 6 inch wrists although I just started lifting a few days ago so I’ll update.

Laugh all you want but is there any possible surgery or fix for this curse? Idgaf about height im injecting and wearing lifts I’m only 16, but this shit is brutal.

PLEASE HELP IF THERES ANY SURGERY OR FIX LMK OR ELSE ITS OVERRRRRR

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
wrist mogs me ded srs

• WTF
bigger wrists than mine.

• WTF
Long fingers is a good trait dude...

• +1
Reactions: SandNibber, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
long fingers>short

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
lol why do people care so much about hands/wrist :ROFLMAO:

Face> hands

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, BigBiceps, william and 4 others
What's going on here?

Its over for me

You prolly like sex in the butt

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
If your long fingers (which are probably one of the few high class traits you have) and your wrists are your biggest concerns instead of your height and face, idk what to tell you anymore

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
If your long fingers (which are probably one of the few high class traits you have) and your wrists are your biggest concerns instead of your height and face, idk what to tell you anymore
Just be this theory

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 685
imagine having big hands and small wrists being your biggest problem. JFL gain some weight and you'll look normal you sticklet

you're a shitskin too, my condolences

• So Sad
Reactions: SandNibber
ITS FUCKING IVER KILL ME GIVE ME ADVICE

nigga that not noticeable. no ones gonna look at your hands, no one cares ab them.

do not understand, there's nothing wrong with your hands.
You probably wanted to have a thick hand? well I think short-fingered hands really do give this illusion, but just wait for the age to pass or go to the gym.

do not understand, there's nothing wrong with your hands.
You probably wanted to have a thick hand? well I think short-fingered hands really do give this illusion, but just wait for the age to pass or go to the gym.
You should thank Allah everyday u have normal hands, if u saw me irl youd recoil in disgust

This is stupid, women couldn't care less about what your hands look like as long as they aren't mutated.

I also have 6.5 ridiculous wrists but it never was an issue with females.
Just get some muscles and you will even look bigger (arms) than you actually are.
Most big wrists are just skinny or fat with no muscle definition which is far worse.

I also have 6.5 ridiculous wrists but it never was an issue with females.
Just get some muscles and you will even look bigger (arms) than you actually are.
Most big wrists are just skinny or fat with no muscle definition which is far worse.
Don't you afraid that your wrist will break while lifting?

Don't you afraid that your wrist will break while lifting?
No. Just know your limits. Never had any issue except when I tried to catch back my falling 650 cc with a bad position...
Still, I never broke anything.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel
stop being a lil bitch

noyone gives a fuck about your wirsts/hands

Wrists are not your problem. Skin color is. Sorry

Wrists are not your problem. Skin color is. Sorry
Lol no skin color doesn't mean shit and thats legit as fuck. Sorry I see indian guys slaying white sloots everyday in bay area who r my friends. just need a fix for hands

Lol no skin color doesn't mean shit and thats legit as fuck. Sorry I see indian guys slaying white sloots everyday in bay area who r my friends. just need a fix for hands
Cope, statistically women prefer white guys more than any other race. Sorry to break your reality, but better start investing in that BB bleaching cream. I'm not here to make you feel good, I'm here to tell you the truth.

• +1
Reactions: SandNibber
lol why do people care so much about hands/wrist :ROFLMAO:

Face> hands
Face doesn't really matter when you're out there raping people although big hands can come in handy when throwing grenades and shit

I'm gonna say it again you retarded fucking paki your hands look high class

stop being a lil bitch

noyone gives a fuck about your wirsts/hands
Cope. The cops stopped me for a wrist inspection today. It was truly over. In the county jail right now for failing to have adequate sized wrists.