Worst ipd ever? Is her ipd worse than Marko jarics?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master

If you don’t know who Marko jaric is it’s Adriana limas husband with the close ipd. I think its obviously worse than jaric’s Ngl. When I came across her I kinda felt bad Ngl. I wonder if she has trouble seeing things right in front of her? Or can see things to the side better?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: HTNcutecel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sportsmogger and 4 others
Would fuck

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
too wide is way worse then too close, but i seem to be the only one to think that

• WTF

If you don’t know who Marko jaric is it’s Adriana limas husband with the close ipd. I think its obviously worse than jaric’s Ngl. When I came across her I kinda felt bad Ngl. I wonder if she has trouble seeing things right in front of her? Or can see things to the side better?

She looks retarded and hot at the same time

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
no cuz its better to be a dolphin than a cyclops

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and smallman
wide ipd is a hyper feminine neotenous trait you fag

• +1
i'd rather my bitch's eyes be wider apart than average than closer together then average is all i'm saying
IMG 9731
IMG 9732

Choose

squishy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Praying Mantis Insect GIF

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
it failos her but she still has appeal, so no. I laughed my ass off when I saw Jaric for the first time

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ElTruecel, Son of gigachad and 1 other person

Still cute maybe

34885.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
idk why this nigger talking shit when hes got the exact same failo
That’s notfromco he got 2.2 mil on TikTok and no he don’t lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: seethe
Just proves IPD is cope, she is still good looking and miles of cock to choose from

Just proves IPD is cope, she is still good looking and miles of cock to choose from
This would look even worse than Cyclops ipd on a male

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
She’s ugly as shit you bugphile

Very cute. Imagine her looking up at you sucking on your cock with those eyes. I'd bust on the space in between them. Super hot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62891
too wide is way worse then too close, but i seem to be the only one to think that
Yeah, too close is ugly but too wide is legit alien subhuman

Half white SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Tiktok stats don't lie, it's her only failo thus making her unique not ugly
You forgot her shit nose and probably smushed maxilla

lol even if she didn't have wide ipd the comments would usually be calling her an ugly cook, why the change of heart?

Did you take a break? I was thinking about how I haven’t seen you post in a while yesterday

wide ipd looks ayy lmao
close ipd looks inbred
close is way worse tbh

Suits her tbh, would