Worst rejection ratio of all time

nigtard

nigtard

Jfl I got 0/700 on Wizz and that is meant to be easy mode.I had to delete the app I’m too embarrassed.Put it in perspective how ugly you have to be to get results like this on Wizz

@ElTruecel @Gengar

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, moreroidsmoredates, arab_chink and 7 others
I would’ve roped the moment I gained consciousness if I knew that I would grow up to look this ugly

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and oldcel2002
actually?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
how old do you have to be to use wizz? is there age minimum or limit?

actually?
Yeah no joke,I get notifications for my profile views and it was at 700 yet I had 0 requests/likes.Also had 0 likes on tinder and got nothing on hinge as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah no joke,I get notifications for my profile views and it was at 700 yet I had 0 requests/likes.Also had 0 likes on tinder and got nothing on hinge as well.
u used shit pics on purpose

u used shit pics on purpose
No i used the best pics that I had took me a long time to get the right ones.My profile was good on every app.There is no explanation for 0 on wizz when its supposed to be easy.Even Ltns get decent results there

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and ElTruecel
OLD gets harder each year

before specially before pandemic chads rarely used OLD apps because they pulled anywhere so most of them didnt bother installing those apps, for them regular social media was already OLD so no need to install more sheit on their phones

nowadays most chads got used to those apps as they are mainstream as fuck now - whereas beforehand online dating was seen as a loser thing to do, and when tinder and other dating apps appeared it was kind of a novelty thing

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
OLD gets harder each year

before specially before pandemic chads rarely used OLD apps because they pulled anywhere so most of them didnt bother installing those apps, for them regular social media was already OLD so no need to install more sheit on their phones

nowadays most chads got used to those apps as they are mainstream as fuck now - whereas beforehand online dating was seen as a loser thing to do, and when tinder and other dating apps appeared it was kind of a novelty thing
I get the same results irl so OLD is reflective of my looks

can you test on troons and gay people before absolute truecel status, might be a fakecel :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I get the same results irl so OLD is reflective of my looks

OLD is like casual hookups market but even harder nowadays, you legit only gonna date down your PSL tier unless you got lucky some decent looking foid thinks you're their type

best way to looksmatch nowadays is social circle - thats why theres incel epidemic as well, social life has eroded and rotting is more and more common specially for guys

Last edited:

I’m a broken man in a broken land

can you test on troons and gay people before absolute truecel status, might be a fakecel :feelshah:
I don't need to test on faggots to know that I'm a truecel, my life experiences already tell me that I am

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Jfl I got 0/700 on Wizz and that is meant to be easy mode.I had to delete the app I’m too embarrassed.Put it in perspective how ugly you have to be to get results like this on Wizz

@ElTruecel @Gengar
wdym by 0/700
like 0 matches out of 700 swipes?
0 slays out of 700 matches?

Show face. 0 is crazy, i looked subhuman in the pics i used in tinder and still got like 10 likes total from ltb‘s and obese women

How is 0 even possible

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink

@ElTruecel @Gengar
What about yubo

Show face. 0 is crazy, i looked subhuman in the pics i used in tinder and still got like 10 likes total from ltb‘s and obese women

How is 0 even possible
I'm borderline deformed like I barely see people who look worse than me and I was frauding on the pics as well

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I don't use it I tried it before and got left on delivered by everyone.People on yubo mass swipe
Damn then you really need a surgeon bro if its that bad

• +1
Damn then you really need a surgeon bro if its that bad
Yeah its very bad I got every single falio someone could have so even surgery won't save me.

Yeah its very bad I got every single falio someone could have so even surgery won't save me.
I mean cant be that bad where your barley breathing

worse and that wasn't enchanted elixir it was a reddit user called cody
Dude i cant even imagine, your probable disabled not ugly sg that point

• So Sad
No i used the best pics that I had took me a long time to get the right ones.My profile was good on every app.There is no explanation for 0 on wizz when its supposed to be easy.Even Ltns get decent results there
go on wizz reddit, its full of a lot of dudes going through the same shit. You have to buy boosts/watch adds for whatever type of monetization and boost/perk crap they have just like yubo. Normies gotta use this stuff to get matches.

Sub 6 males have basically zero appeal dunna what you were expecting

I'm borderline deformed like I barely see people who look worse than me and I was frauding on the pics as well
Show the tinder pics in dms?

@ElTruecel @Gengar
I wouldn't even bother myself. I already know I'll get the same treatment anyway.

would wizz be a good indicator of how you would do on dating apps? I got many messages every second