Worst season of the year is getting closer and closer

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
2 months and the streets will be full of closeted prostitutes, moroccans, spics. The fresh winter smell will turn into sweat smell, humans' uglyness will become more evident and the Devil's orange ball will make you uglier, more depressive and more prone to cancer and aging. Hell on Earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, incel194012940, NumbThePain and 23 others
spring was when i met my oneitis for the first and sadly last time

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
April is the incelest month

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Debetro
yeah man by far too many ugly people in open clothes eww

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Danish_Retard, GabachoCopium and 3 others
yes, the melting pot. how disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Debetro, Pikabro and 1 other person
Can't wait to swim naked in the Atlantic Ocean

• +1
Tbh

• +1
April is the incelest month
For me it is too, but it depends on location. If I was living in a colder place I would surely enjoy summer somewhat more because it would be less harsh and shorter compared to the med desert I live in

2 months and the streets will be full of closeted prostitutes, moroccans, spics. The fresh winter smell will turn into sweat smell, humans' uglyness will become more evident and the Devil's orange ball will make you uglier, more depressive and more prone to cancer and aging. Hell on Earth
amsterdam GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Debetro
Can't wait to swim naked in the Atlantic Ocean
Europe or American side? In summer that's the only thing normies do, go to the beach and swim in the Atlantic. It's cool for a few times, then it gets shitty and makes you wonder how can people do this for 3 months in a row

summer starts in june not may

Fake summer:
ufer_web_service_gruppe_mood-scaled.jpg

Real Summer:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, High Cortisol Chad, Debetro and 2 others
With moroccans I only mean the young thug wannabes, I have nothing against normal ones
Amsterdam is klote joh, je zou beter ergens in het zuiden kunnen gaan wonen, zoals Breda. Ik ben die grote steden helemaal zat.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and NumbThePain
summer starts in june not may
We are in mid March already, ~2 months, and May is already a very hot month averaging 19-22°C with sun where I live

I start wearing thermos t-shirts when it's above 10C.

gotta let everyone they are dyel + get cucked by the cold.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, High Cortisol Chad and Debetro
We are in mid March already, ~2 months, and May is already a very hot month averaging 19-22°C with sun where I live
where? asking cause unlike americans on here you used normal temperature units

• +1
Sun is god and the source of all life. Maybe if you went outside and bathed in sun/worshipped it you would not be such a loser

where? asking cause unlike americans on here you used normal temperature units
North Spain. Can't wait to get out of here
Sun is god and the source of all life. Maybe if you went outside and bathed in sun/worshipped it you would not be such a loser
Little you know that two years ago I was a Peat/Aajonus/Sv3rige worshipper and bathed for +2 hours a day at midday the whole summer. Later on I realized how dumb it was and how little benefit the sun has despite conspiracionists telling the opposite. If you want to ruin your skin by aging it and making it look orange go ahead and do it, I did it and I really regret it.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
North Spain. Can't wait to get out of here

Little you know that two years ago I was a Peat/Aajonus/Sv3rige worshipper and bathed for +2 hours a day at midday the whole summer. Later on I realized how dumb it was and how little benefit the sun has despite conspiracionists telling the opposite. If you want to ruin your skin by aging it and making it look orange go ahead and do it, I did it and I really regret it.
if u ever worship this retard sv3rige ur IQ is terminally low sorry bro

It's different here
In the summer all the Italians stay inside while deliveroo niggers that roam around in bikes is all you see... while instead in the summer all the zoomers and zoomerettes actually go out in the streets

• Woah
Winter kept us coping, covering the Earth in forgetful rotting
Wouldn't winter be the most brutal tho? Everyone is out for Christmas and New Years partying and having the time of their life. While incels rot at home alone.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and HeightPilledum
if u ever worship this retard sv3rige ur IQ is terminally low sorry bro
I only followed his diet (partially, not raw carnivore) and suntanning advice. What I mean is that I used to be a sun worshipper and it didn't really change anything besides making me orange and giving some wrinkles. My vitamine D is okay even if I don't se the sun in an entire month

It's different here
In the summer all the Italians stay inside while deliveroo niggers that roam around in bikes is all you see... while instead in the summer all the zoomers and zoomerettes actually go out in the streets
I guess you meant winter in the first one.

In Spain there's now a shit ton of latinos and moroccans and in summer they are obviously 24/7 out because they have nothing interesting to do with their lives. The spaniards attitude isn't really great either, all they want is alcohol and party, young women are either femcel feminists or low quality whores. Everything very low class and I just hate it. It's different to how it is in my family's country so I might end up coming back to EE. There summer actually feels like summer unlike the semi-favelas I live in

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Slut season is approaching. I will be prepared unlike last year though.

• +1
I guess you meant winter in the first one.

In Spain there's now a shit ton of latinos and moroccans and in summer they are obviously 24/7 out because they have nothing interesting to do with their lives. The spaniards attitude isn't really great either, all they want is alcohol and party, young women are either femcel feminists or low quality whores. Everything very low class and I just hate it. It's different to how it is in my family's country so I might end up coming back to EE. There summer actually feels like summer unlike the semi-favelas I live in
No, I meant what I meant
Italians don't go out in the winter and go out a lot in the summer

Idk why in Spain is different, but maybe it's one of the few different things in our cultures

• +1
Summer is where you get blueballed the most seeing all the women. You'll get forced to expose yourself more because of the heat. And you rot as an incel alone in your dry oven hot room/house while everyone is having the time of their lifes. Foids and (tall) HTN+ rule this world. I hate the Summer so fucking much, I despise it with every inch of my bone, and I hate looking forward to it this soon already. It lasts too fucking long. Hell no, give me Autumn and Winter. October-December is peak for incels. You can hide comfortable and wear whatever you want outside

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and News
maybe it's just observer bias cause I'll be moving there soon, but how come there's so many Dutch people here?