Worst type of people on this forum

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
People who unironically claim that they have extremly high iqs for no reason, They have just heard that people with high iq tend to be loners and that you need to be high iq to understand blackpill.
In reality its just incel cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Yliaster, BrahminBoss and 7 others
People who unironically claim that they have extremly high iqs for no reason, They have just heard that people with high iq tend to be loners and that you need to be high iq to understand blackpill.
In reality its just incel cope
Do you have high IQ, sir?

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
I have low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Mainstream
Do you have high IQ, sir?
I problaby have average if not slightly higher then average since i never needed to study all my school life.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gonthar
High iq doesn’t make you socially intelligent

I have low IQ
Mogger trait.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Iq is definitely 100% cope

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Xtra and NordicLeonhard
No but if you were high iq you wouldnt spend your free time here
You can be high IQ and post here but you could be spending your time better elsewhere. A lot of users here are low social intelligence but some have high IQ, it’s not black and white, it attracts all types.

You can be high IQ and post here but you could be spending your time better elsewhere. A lot of users here are low social intelligence but some have high IQ, it’s not black and white, it attracts all types.
No one has proven to be high iq some here claim 140+ for no reason just cause they are loners. Also IQ is cope

No one has proven to be high iq some here claim 140+ for no reason just cause they are loners. Also IQ is cope
That’s like 0.4% percentile. It’s possible but extremely unlikely. You can still have a good iq without being a genius. But yeah anyone with a brain and a life wouldn’t be posting here a lot.

Cope in what sense?